• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Amazing Fantasy: A Spider-Man Mafia Prequel [NIGHT 10--HIATUS]

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I have witnessed nothing in this game that indicates KoD has the ability to conceal himself from the truth.

Also I will not be moving my vote for the foreseeable future.
I mean, his results showed his lawyer and the fact check showed the results as false, so clearly he's concealed things to some degree.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Unvote
Vote: Doc

I feel like another no lynch will only make things worse at this point. I'd like more answers and I'm not 100% sold on this, but I don't really see a better option unless people speak up.

I expect mafia to holster their gun at town and to try to help us figure out who the goblin is and whether we can get a joint town/mafia win.

With a 24 hour extention on this matter, I'm willing to take Torch's word. If we lynch a goblin, that's even better than taking down Maf.

I still think KoD is going to make us take him down, but maybe being shields down outed will cause some reconsideration.

UNVOTE; VOTE: Doc

The Human Torch

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
If you want me to play ball, then here you go.

Yes, there can be a joint victory. No, I don't see it happening (mainly because of Rag). For such a victory to even happen, I'd need Rag to become a superhero and 5 mil to jump start it.

Do I see that happening? No, though not so much on the money part, unless Freddeh ends up splitting with the town (in which case lol at you all). Rag is the only impediment given my conversations with her.

So as far as I am concerned, there's nothing in sight except burnt bridges, and boy do they smell good.
In regards to this, do you think that Rag undergoing a Potion test and becoming the Gold Goblin might satisfy the requirement?

A personal theory of mine is that there can only be one of each kind of Goblin, either at a time, or having existed in the game. That method might be too random to attempt, but could be tried as a fallback if necessary.

The Human Torch

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
From Freddeh's role PM, my understanding is potions can be produced randomly (whether a Green Goblin potion would work on someone if a Green Goblin already exists is another matter), but applied purposefully if they don't blow up in the experimenter's face. There's no way to tell as far as I know whether a particular Potion or Potion type will be stable or not. We can cross that bridge if we reach it, but perhaps Rag would have to create them herself.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
In regards to this, do you think that Rag undergoing a Potion test and becoming the Gold Goblin might satisfy the requirement?

A personal theory of mine is that there can only be one of each kind of Goblin, either at a time, or having existed in the game. That method might be too random to attempt, but could be tried as a fallback if necessary.
I'm wary of creating goblins without absolutely needing to do so.
Or it was operator error.
How so? Multiple reporters submitted results and all of them were flagged by the system as false except for the fact that he wasn't mafia iirc.

The Human Torch

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
I'm also wary of turning the rest of the game into an all-out war of attrition until most of the game is dead and buried without absolutely needing to, either, if you feel me. If someone would like to volunteer to experiment, we could vote them out of the active pool to determine what they are for certain, or we could roleblock them and let your newspaper do its thing if you want to be sure, yourself. I assume you don't have qualms about voting someone out who is very likely not going to be town?

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
It appears that a tentative truce may be reached, with Rag at the center of events. It seems that my hand must be forced. I would rather have waited until an opportune moment in order to prepare, and to take them by surprise, but I suppose this is as good a time as any in the grand scheme of things.

I ACCUSE DOC OF BEING THE GREEN GOBLIN!

VOTE: DOC

I call upon all of you to reach an agreement, and confine this mutual threat to our city, our livelihoods, and the very mastery of ourselves.
@Andjalo
@Asfinyti
@Asfinyti
@Asfinyti
@Captan_Lunch
@dragonteacup
@Freddeh
@HangryHangryHippo
@KingofDominaria
@lain
@LittleGumball
@PrincessAbigail
@Ragnarokio
@Rubik
@Silverfish
@Skystone
@Spiritual Mask Salesman
@Storm
@Tevish Szat
@Turin
@Vroendal
@Aaarrrgh
@Mint Elv

AND MAY HELL FREEZE OVER BEFORE YOU ARE RELEASED...
Dude I ****ing wish I was the Green Goblin. That guys cool as hell.

I don't have much to say. I cannot do anything right now so I have been less focused on worrying about what to do next. I don't have a vote and I don't have any abilities currently. I have access to communal abilities and that's all. My one guess is this is the reason Human Torch thinks I'm a Green Goblin? I dunno, I haven't been able to do much.

Honestly, I'm not super anti-being jailed. I lost my abilities and haven't gotten them back. It's unclear if I get them back after being jailed but I think that may be the case. So if you have no other options and this will put Human Torch's mind at ease, then I support yall jailing me. I shouldn't be killed unless some other evil work is happening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom