• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Amazing Fantasy: A Spider-Man Mafia Prequel [NIGHT 10--HIATUS]

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Is it really a burnt bridge if it failed in the blueprint stage? Sounds like while the joint victory was technically possible this time, it's little more than a distraction being waved in front of gullible townies. This really is the tea party all over again.

Can my fellows stop being a bloody apathetic town and actually push a scum to threshold? Ideally KoD since we've already got movement there and he's kind of a known don who has been very clear that kumbayah ain't happening. We've only got about 18 hours left, and if we can't at least manifest the ol' college try at getting a successful wagon on known, open mafia, we might be the worst town in the history of the dang gang. Instead we've got Abigail collecting mod votes and self-voting and plenty of folks sitting on their dang hands.
I'll jump on a different mafia wagon if we can get traction for it. CL might turn into a supervillain if we arrest him but I'm not sure how likely that is. Amber is a feasible wagon but I imagine she needs to be lynched 3 times but she's a decent backup. Rag seems to be more anti-rest of mafia and not be able to win with town. Aaargh is in exile so he's not really an issue atm.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I'll jump on a different mafia wagon if we can get traction for it. CL might turn into a supervillain if we arrest him but I'm not sure how likely that is. Amber is a feasible wagon but I imagine she needs to be lynched 3 times but she's a decent backup. Rag seems to be more anti-rest of mafia and not be able to win with town. Aaargh is in exile so he's not really an issue atm.
That said, I'd rather a joint win, but it's hard to pull off that kind of agreement.

The Mod is very backed up toDay (at least one player has been waiting on me to resolve a trigger for them since the 1st vote count--sorry player you-know-who-you-are), so like, I haven't even gotten to the recent stuff yet.

I just want to let everyone know that there should have been a 3rd vote count by now, and I am going to resolve abilities sent before this post's timestamp for the 3rd vote count, and anything sent AFTER it will have to wait for the 4th (assuming the 3rd vote count doesn't just end the Day prematurely).

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Because of your visceral reaction to me and subsequent line of play (though I do believe you when you say you truly believe you're pursuing a victory despite nothing affirming that).
Well you're wrong, I'm fully willing to become a superhero and do whatever else it takes to reach a town/mafia victory, and have been from the start.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
@KingofDominaria Does your ability specifically require I be a superhero? Do you know how i become a superhero?

The Human Torch

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
It appears that a tentative truce may be reached, with Rag at the center of events. It seems that my hand must be forced. I would rather have waited until an opportune moment in order to prepare, and to take them by surprise, but I suppose this is as good a time as any in the grand scheme of things.

I ACCUSE DOC OF BEING THE GREEN GOBLIN!

VOTE: DOC

I call upon all of you to reach an agreement, and confine this mutual threat to our city, our livelihoods, and the very mastery of ourselves.
@Andjalo
@Asfinyti
@Asfinyti
@Asfinyti
@Captan_Lunch
@dragonteacup
@Freddeh
@HangryHangryHippo
@KingofDominaria
@lain
@LittleGumball
@PrincessAbigail
@Ragnarokio
@Rubik
@Silverfish
@Skystone
@Spiritual Mask Salesman
@Storm
@Tevish Szat
@Turin
@Vroendal
@Aaarrrgh
@Mint Elv

AND MAY HELL FREEZE OVER BEFORE YOU ARE RELEASED...

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Doc's normal identity is not one I'd normally expect to be a threat to the town, but we're not able to share it without putting it into a newspaper article.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom