• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Amazing Fantasy: A Spider-Man Mafia Prequel [NIGHT 10--HIATUS]

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
Your reasoning?
I have great knowledge and understanding of the game and the inner workings of the mafia. KoD isn't a threat to town. Neither is the other living mafia member I know of.

There's one threat to town left in the game. It's the gobbledygook. Assuming thus that I'm right on KoD than Gobbers here can not be KoD.

I'm right on KoD.

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
I intend on avoiding the internet today I need to focus on myself for a bit so don't expect anything else from me today

kinako-love.gif

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge

GAME STATUS PAGE

CURRENT DEADLINE

IT IS NOW DAY 5. Day 5's Deadline has been set for Monday, October 2nd at 7 PM Eastern Time.

Click here for an accurate countdown.

CURRENT VOTE COUNT

N/A

Click here to navigate to the Day 5 Amazing First Vote Count

STOCK EXCHANGE

Currently CLOSED.

The Daily Bugle: None
Fisk International: Norman Osborn
OsCorp: Norman Osborn
Roxxon Energy Corporation: Norman Osborn

ONGOING EVENTS / EFFECTS

Storyline: N/A

PLAYER STATUS

Mod Note: Crossed-out player names represent previously held characters and do not count as being "a player in this pool" for the purposes of abilities and win conditions that care how many players are in a given pool.

ACTIVE PLAYERS

1. Andjalo
  2. Asfinyti
  3. Asfinyti
  4. Asfinyti
  5. Captan_Lunch
  6. Doc
  7. dragonteacup
  8. Freddeh
  9. HangryHangryHippo
  10. KingofDominaria
  11. lain
  12. LittleGumball
  13. Princess Abigail
  14. Ragnarokio
  15. Rubik
  16. Silverfish
  17. Skystone
  18. Spiritual Mask Salesman
  19. Tevish Szat
  20. Vroendal

ARRESTED PLAYERS
  1. Princess Abigail was the Mafia-Aligned Burglar, who cannot be bailed out
  2. Storm is Electro, and his Bail is set for $51,200
  3. Turin is The Big Man, and his Bail is set for $45,300

DEAD PLAYERS
  1. Tevish Szat was the Origin-Aligned Radioactive Spider
  2. Stability was Origin-Aligned Mac Gargan
  3. Morbid Minish was Town-Aligned Flash Thompson
  4. Killjoy262 was the Mafia-Aligned Crime-Master
  5. Paranoid King was Town-Aligned John J. Jameson III
  6. TheCapsFan was Origin-Aligned Adrian Toomes
  7. ExLight was Mafia-Aligned Joseph Hammerhead

EXILED PLAYERS
  1. Aaarrrgh
  2. Mint Elv

UNKNOWN PLAYERS
  1. Hello World
  2. DuskyBlue

REPLACEMENT PLAYERS
  1. Nobody. Want to join the game? Hit me up.

Replacement Continuity:
PARANOID KING replaced NEOSILK, ANDJALO replaced DARKSTAR, & LITTLEGUMBALL replaced THEATOG (who appears in thread as "deleted member 97076" cuz he ragequit the entire forum)

THREAD LINKS

Saving for reference.

It is a good Day to be a New Yorker.

An early morning press release from the office of the Chief of Police announces that the Gang War that has gripped citizens in a choke-hold of fear is finally at an END.

The leaders of the warring gangs are Arrested or Dead, and the Supervillain Electro who caused much chaos in the middle of the war is also behind bars (what his role was in all this still remains a question, but at least he's not hurting anyone anymore).

And perhaps best of all... Those criminals who inevitably are going to rise up to take the place of former Dons have communicated through private channels to the Police that a temporary peace has been brokered and they plan to lay low for the time being to give the cops a break. Truly, it seems that the times of trouble are finally over and life can get back to normal...

And as for those in the know of the criminal underworld, there's even more reason to rejoice...

dT7Qfyc.jpg

"Gang War: Part 5"

(What happened to parts 2 through 4?)

"THE WAR ENDS!"​

(This is a new storyline)

The Gang War is over! A new leader has done the impossible and unified the rival gangs, taking up the mantle as The Kingpin of Crime!

But WHO won the war? WHO holds the heavy head that wears the Kinpin's crown? And WHAT does this new status quo mean for the seemingly helpless Town that must live on the other side of the coin that is New York City's Day and Night cycle?

Only time will tell...

Also, this probably isn't important, but there was a lot of smoke in the western skyline this morning. Thankfully, the wind is blowing it south-east, so the large black cloud is missing the isle of Manhattan.

Also-also, @Turin has been Bailed out already...

•••••

Day 5: Amazing First Vote Count

a.k.a. The "Oh ****, did Town actually help the Mafia get stronger? Yes, yes they did." Vote Count

KingofDominaria (4): Tevish Szat, Andjalo, dragonteacup, Spider-Man,
Spider-Man (1*): HangryHangryHippo

*You can't normally vote Mafia/Sock accounts, but for some reason, HHH can. This vote will actually apply to whoever is controlling the Spider-Man Puppet.

With 4 votes against, KingofDominaria is at M-5 (unless he is Spider-Man, in which case he'd be at M-4 because of HHH's vote).

Not Voting: Asfinyti, Asfinyti, Asfinyti, Captan_Lunch, Doc, Freddeh, KingofDominaria, lain, LittleGumball, Princess Abigail, Ragnarokio, Rubik, Silverfish, Skystone, Spiritual Mask Salesman, Turin, Vroendal

With 16 available Standard Votes, it takes 9 votes to reach a Majority (now whether or not Maj is required to Remove someone is another matter).

Day 5 will end on Monday, October 2nd at 7 PM Eastern Time (click here for an accurate to the second countdown timer).

Quick-Jump Links
:gletsgo:

<< Start of Day | < Last Vote Count | Game Status Post | Today's Daily Bugle | Next Vote Count > | End of Day >>

Last edited:

The Green Goblin

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
The Gang War is over! A new leader has done the impossible and unified the rival gangs, taking up the mantle as The Kingpin of Crime!

But WHO won the war? WHO holds the heavy head that wears the Kinpin's crown? And WHAT does this new status quo mean for the seemingly helpless Town that must live on the other side of the coin that is New York City's Day and Night cycle?

I'm going to presume that since you haven't told me I've won yet that this isn't referring to me. I call hax, cheat, unfair. Bastard! You told me if I take care of all those who have a claim to the title, then the title would be MINE! Well, I did that. Or I thought I did.

So who'd I miss? Is it KoD? Cuz he told us rather convincingly he was not Mafia and you told me that only Mafias can claim the title other than me. I'll kill every last Mafia if I have to. Don't make me do it. Just tell me who stole my victory and we can do this real civil like.

AH-haHAhaHAhaHAhaHAhaHAhaHA

OK, I am somewhat more willing to buy the idea that KoD isn't Goblin with this and other information that's trickled through sources to me. More may be discussed after the Bugle drops.

Unvote.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom