• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Amazing Fantasy: A Spider-Man Mafia Prequel [NIGHT 10--HIATUS]

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
as long as i'm not missing some sort of cutoff i may as well just wait. Will the wire transfers get to you sooner than the letter would?

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
as long as i'm not missing some sort of cutoff i may as well just wait. Will the wire transfers get to you sooner than the letter would?
Yeah, I'm not gonna get the letters from today until the next Day, so if you didn't send it before night, I'm not gonna get it next Day. Wire transfers go through same day, but cost money and can only involve text.

As Night falls on the city, SPIDER-MAN is on the prowl! The man who killed Ben Parker is on the loose, hiding in an old ACME warehouse until it is dark enough outside to escape unnoticed, but little does he know there is nowhere on earth he could hide from Spider-Man!

Vx8F3Ov.jpg

@Princess Abigail is the Burglar! You must FIGHT Spider-Man!

Abigail can make 6 posts as part of this fight (one way or the other, it is bound to be over quickly).

Spider-Man can make 6 + 1 (he also gets 6, but with an extra 7th that can only be made after you've both exhausted all 6 of your other ones--no matter what happens, Spider-Man gets the last word).

The only time limit on your fight is the duration of the Night. You must be done before the Night ends.

This fight is heavily rigged in Spider-Man's favor. Abigail, you realistically can't win, but how you handle the fight can impact what happens to you afterward...

Audience "cheering" is NOT enabled for this fight.

IT IS NOW NIGHT 3!

With 24 players in the Active pool, Night 3 will last for 48 hours.
The deadline is set at 2:45 PM Eastern on Friday the 15th.

Click here for an accurate countdown.

Last edited:

Spider-Man

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
I prowl the night, sweat dripping down the inside of my mask. My fingers itch with anger, despair and a newfound superhuman strength. What good is this power if I can't use it to put my enemies into the ground? All those who have harmed me in the past. I see the one who killed him.
I take my time following them. They don't see me coming. Silently I stalk them until I see my moment. A dark ally with no witnesses. Time for them to pay. I swing down and land behind them. I follow in their shadow. Let them feel my intent.
I grab them by the jacket and throw them into the brick wall, it cracks slightly. I punch beside their face shattering bricks and dust.
"Nice to meet you, I'm just your friendly neighbortown spider-man". I grab them by the front of their shirt, activating my spider powers so the shirt will not go anywhere. I lift them slowly up, their feet dangling away from the ground.

Last edited:
…Why would you think that?
I don't know, I figured because you were posting, you were. I guess I just wasn't sure whether or not you were actually in the game still, or if Zinger was trying to find a replacement for you or something.

I guess it's probably not going to be fruitful to ask for your thoughts at the current moment, then.

I’m burning the midnight oil.
Ah, understood. Well, good to see you regardless!!

Mint Elv

Fish!
I don't know, I figured because you were posting, you were. I guess I just wasn't sure whether or not you were actually in the game still, or if Zinger was trying to find a replacement for you or something.

I guess it's probably not going to be fruitful to ask for your thoughts at the current moment, then.

Ah, understood. Well, good to see you regardless!!
I’m reading the thread but I barely know what’s going on.

I do think people should stop harassing KoD. Though it’s probably too late for town.

I don’t think all of the Daily Bugle is town.

And if Storm can still shut off power then he should be arrested otherwise I don’t see it as a bad thing of letting him be to see if he can win with town.

Anything specific you’re curious about my thoughts on?

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section

I do think people should stop harassing KoD. Though it’s probably too late for town.

And if Storm can still shut off power then he should be arrested otherwise I don’t see it as a bad thing of letting him be to see if he can win with town.

Are you being Mod Punished for being the last one to Confirm and the last one to join the discord and being all around unreachable?

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge

Any reason you think harassing KoD is a bad idea?

Why don't you think all of the Daily Bugle is town?

If Storm is a threat to town, he cannot win with town unless his threat status can change.

Do you want the Daily Bugle to send anyone to interview you from exile and is there any reason you've been staying in exile?

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge

GAME STATUS PAGE

CURRENT DEADLINE

IT IS NOW NIGHT 3. Night 3 will last until Friday, September 15th at 2:45 PM Eastern Time.

Click here for an accurate countdown.

CURRENT VOTE COUNT

N/A

STOCK EXCHANGE
Currently CLOSED due to a power outage.

The Daily Bugle: None
Fisk International: Norman Osborn
OsCorp: Norman Osborn
Roxxon Energy Corporation: Norman Osborn

ONGOING EVENTS / EFFECTS

Storyline: "GANG WAR!" Part 1

SPIDER-MAN is FIGHTING with Princess Abigail, a.k.a. the BURGLAR who killed Ben Parker!!

DuskyBlue has entered the game from outside of it!

PLAYER STATUS

ACTIVE PLAYERS
  1. Andjalo
  2. Asfinyti
  3. Asfinyti
  4. Asfinyti
  5. Captan_Lunch
  6. Doc
  7. dragonteacup
  8. ExLight
  9. Freddeh
  10. HangryHangryHippo
  11. KingofDominaria
  12. LittleGumball
  13. Paranoid King
  14. Princess Abigail
  15. Ragnarokio
  16. Rubik
  17. Silverfish
  18. Skystone
  19. Spiritual Mask Salesman
  20. Storm
  21. Tevish Szat
  22. TheCapsFan
  23. Turin
  24. Vroendal

ARRESTED PLAYERS
  1. None

DEAD PLAYERS
  1. Tevish Szat was the Origin-Aligned Radioactive Spider
  2. Stability was Origin-Aligned Mac Gargan
  3. Morbid Minish was Town-Aligned Flash Thompson
  4. Killjoy262 was the Mafia-Aligned Crime-Master

EXILED PLAYERS
  1. Aaarrrgh
  2. lain
  3. Mint Elv

UNKNOWN PLAYERS
  1. Hello World
  2. DuskyBlue

REPLACEMENT PLAYERS
  1. Nobody. Want to join the game? Hit me up.

Replacement Continuity:
PARANOID KING replaced NEOSILK, ANDJALO replaced DARKSTAR, & LITTLEGUMBALL replaced THEATOG

THREAD LINKS

Welcome to the Unknown player pool, Dusky.

Mint Elv

Fish!
Are you being Mod Punished for being the last one to Confirm and the last one to join the discord and being all around unreachable?
No.
Any reason you think harassing KoD is a bad idea?
Just a feeling honestly from his fight with Torch. I get the feeling Fisk is not an enemy straight away, but I don’t know Spider-Man wel.
Why don't you think all of the Daily Bugle is town?
They said in the first Bugle that all of them might not be town.
If Storm is a threat to town, he cannot win with town unless his threat status can change.
I understand. If he’s not shutting off power, It might be in town best interest to concentrate elsewhere to see if that status can change.
Do you want the Daily Bugle to send anyone to interview you from exile and is there any reason you've been staying in exile?
You can I guess. Idk what that does honestly. Also I just can’t leave exile. Like I’m legit stuck in exile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom