• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Amazing Fantasy: A Spider-Man Mafia Prequel [NIGHT 10--HIATUS]

kinda about what I expected then

and doesn't count as threat until they do lmfao
do we even have mafia this game if all origins have the potential of becoming threats

That makes two Spider-Man Mafia games in a row where someone inevitably has asked if we even have a Mafia in the game. :P :shrugs:

Funny that the person who I thought expertly answered it the last time is nowhere to be found to do so this time around. :suspicious: Did you wait to ask that question until he was gone for the memes? That would suggest foreknowledge of his disappearance. :suspicious: Sus, @ExLight . Sus.

But what or who am I even talking about? I certainly don't know.

Anyway, I digress.

It is important to mention that, per Town's win condition, if there were no Threats in the Active Player pool at the start of Day 1, the game would have ended already before it began. Reading is tech and the only thing I've learned is that ExLight is not very good at it. :eek::ham:

Where is a "that's SPICY" emoji when I need one?

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
That makes two Spider-Man Mafia games in a row where someone inevitably has asked if we even have a Mafia in the game. :P :shrugs:

Funny that the person who I thought expertly answered it the last time is nowhere to be found to do so this time around. :suspicious: Did you wait to ask that question until he was gone for the memes? That would suggest foreknowledge of his disappearance. :suspicious: Sus, @ExLight . Sus.

But what or who am I even talking about? I certainly don't know.

Anyway, I digress.

It is important to mention that, per Town's win condition, if there were no Threats in the Active Player pool at the start of Day 1, the game would have ended already before it began. Reading is tech and the only thing I've learned is that ExLight is not very good at it. :eek::ham:

Where is a "that's SPICY" emoji when I need one?
To be fair, there could be threats to town that are not mafia, but I fully expect the existence of some sort of mafia in this game given all the organized crime in this city.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Hi storm,

How's it going?
the Usual. skulking around. trying to form THE LIST when i dont know half the people's main Metas. Technically Losing right now. No one has taken me up on my offer for the Vote for 25K. Fred said no dice, but Lunch seemed kinda quick to ask for my particiaption on joining their side? I'm really at odds right now, but otherwise I'm here. Work's a pain. kind of thinking Zinger did write these Roles as we talked, or at least gave him some last minute inspiration for some trivial matters, but that might just be the paranoia talking.

the Usual. skulking around. trying to form THE LIST when i dont know half the people's main Metas. Technically Losing right now. No one has taken me up on my offer for the Vote for 25K. Fred said no dice, but Lunch seemed kinda quick to ask for my particiaption on joining their side? I'm really at odds right now, but otherwise I'm here. Work's a pain. kind of thinking Zinger did write these Roles as we talked, or at least gave him some last minute inspiration for some trivial matters, but that might just be the paranoia talking.

I can confirm I did make *minor* changes to the roles as I was rolling them out. That was the point of the final proofing. A last chance to correct mistakes.

But mechanically speaking very very little has changed in terms of abilities in the time since putting up sign ups and starting the game.

Backstory sections is another matter. Some of those I just rewrote from scratch.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
That's a lot of money for anyone who isn't rich.

And if you're rich there's a good chance you're evil.

Unless you're Norm, seems like a stand up guy. :)

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
I would guess HW is responsible for tevish's disappearance as zinger is refusing to acknowledge either's existence

Storm

YEAH BUDDY IT'S THE MOTHERFRAKKEN LIST

HERE
  • Aaarrrgh
  • Asfinyti
  • Asfinyti
  • Asfinyti
  • Captan_Lunch
  • DaRkStAr
  • Doc
  • dragonteacup
  • ExLight
  • Freddeh-Norman Osbourne
  • HHH
  • lain
  • Killjoy262
  • KingofDominaria
  • Morbid Minish
  • Neon
  • neosilk
  • Ragnarokio
  • Rubik
  • Silverfish
  • Skystone
  • Spiritual Mask Salesman
  • Stability
  • theatog
  • TheCapsFan
  • Turin
  • Vroendal
  • Zinger2099
OZ
  • Noone
DEAD
  • Noone
ELSEWHERE
  • Mint
Unknown
  • Hello World
  • Tevish (SMS?)

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
zinger supplied the mafia wincon in the OP and so i'm certain the alignment exists. I think he might have referenced it in the FAQ as well? He also heavily implied there are non-mafia threats to the town and that they're potentially more dangerous to the town than the mafia is, although at the end of the day I'd presume we need to kill all of them to win.

Storm

mfw when the kingpin of crime is just a nice guy whose crime was littering when he was 8yo

of course he's a threat lmfao
5022477-whitepainting.jpg

mfw when the kingpin of crime is just a nice guy whose crime was littering when he was 8yo

of course he's a threat lmfao
Well, to be quite quite fair, Norman Osborn isn't his traditional self right now, it's not inconceivable that this might be true of others!! Pretty much every character has been good or bad in different storylines. :pp The content of the Kingpin's post may have reason to give cause for concern though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom