• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Amazing Fantasy: A Spider-Man Mafia Prequel [NIGHT 10--HIATUS]

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
I'm sure the mafia will kill more people tonight. That we could maybe win with some minority of them isn't a good enough reason to not vote imo, esp given how little information we have about that. We don't even know which mafia we can win with, or what other conditions there are. I'm a bit worried that if we follow what you said and wait for some 3p or origin player to pop up, we'll just end up not voting someone out today either. Even if ExLight turns out to be innocent, we could still vote KoD or Storm, or come up with some lurker to vote.
Because if we kill the wrong mafia town is more ****ed than if we just kill elsewhere in the threats to Town

Princess Abigail

ill point out that in particular even disregarding the joint wincon possibility, mafia is still very likely less of a threat to town than supervillains especially since their wincon by definition also requires them to help take out other threats to town in addition to achieving parity; i would probably put mafia in one of the lowest priority removals in the current state especially given that the gang war is still going on and they are (presumably) still split amongst various factions, further dividing their power

...in the time i was away it seems the green goblin has revealed themselves
that's probably a pretty high priority, huh?
This person gets it

Speaking of people should tell me their pronouns since I know like 5...or I'll default to they them but yeah.

Princess Abigail

I don't think it's CL. We know his identity and some aspects of his faction and I don't think it matches an energy he'd do.
lolia-sip-juice.gif

Havoc starts to spread in the city as entire districts struggle to maintain power while Electro is sapping the power grid. As the city struggles to restore power to one district, another inevitably falls--there just isn't enough to satisfy the city's needs and satiate the mad supervillain's appetite for more.

He's actively building power... But what is he building power for? And will anyone be able to stop him now that he's charging up?... I guess we'll find out soon enough when Electro Lights the Night...

xtGXAHi.jpg

"Light the Night!"

(This is a new storyline)

•••••

Day 4: Amazing First Vote Count

a.k.a. The "one where the Green Goblin makes a dramatic first appearance" Vote Count

ExLight (3): Princess Abigail, Spiritual Mask Salesman, Andjalo
Storm (2.5*): Ragnarokio, LittleGumball
Ragnarokio (2): Electro (x2)
LittleGumball (1): Electro
dragonteacup (1): Electro

*Storm's vote count is not displaying accurate numbers.

With 3 votes against, ExLight is at M-6.

Not Voting: Asfinyti, Asfinyti, Asfinyti, Captan_Lunch, Doc, dragonteacup, ExLight, Freddeh, HangryHangryHippo, KingofDominaria, lain, Rubik, Silverfish, Skystone, Storm, Tevish Szat, Turin, Vroendal

With 16 available Standard Votes, it takes 9 votes to reach a Majority (now whether or not Maj is required to Remove someone is another matter).

Day 4 will end on Sunday, September 24th, at 9:00 AM Eastern time (click here for an accurate to the second countdown timer).

1. Princess Abigail votes ExLight
  2. Spiritual Mask Salesman votes ExLight
  3. Andjalo votes ExLight
  4. Ragnarokio votes Storm, then unvotes and votes Storm again for some reason
  5. Electro votes Ragnarokio, twice[404: Error, vote link not found]
  6. lain votes Doc
  7. lain unvotes
  8. LittleGumball votes Storm
  9. Electro votes LittleGumball [404: Error, vote link not found]
  10. dragonteacup votes Storm
  11. Electro votes dragonteacup [404: Error, vote link not found]
  12. dragonteacup votes The Green Goblin [404: Error, player name not found]

Quick-Jump Links
:gletsgo:

<< Start of Day | < Last Vote Count | Game Status Post | Today's Daily Bugle | Next Vote Count > | End of Day >>

Last edited:

Spider-Man

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
You really think fatty over there would fit in this skin-tight green suit? Maybe the goblin formula made him lose a few dozen pounds.
Fat shaming? Really? When your head is obviously the biggest thing in the room?
Its a shame. With your technological skill we could've made quite the pair protecting the town!

Spider-Man

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Im not the most rational player. Normally i jist spout stuff because this is all my social life is. Sitting in the corner with a Sprite in my hand waitong to be talked to. The energy charges my batteries and i can go on another day. You know. Oart of me thinks all these Puppets is Zinger. I find it funnt when i try to sign into ZD it asks if i want to sign in as Spider-Man....
Old password still works. Use that info to your discretion
Unlikely fiend!
I'd be shocked if you did!
Prove it - post something from Spider-man that I would never say!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom