• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Amazing Fantasy: A Spider-Man Mafia Prequel [NIGHT 10--HIATUS]

Havoc starts to spread in the city as entire districts struggle to maintain power while Electro is sapping the power grid. As the city struggles to restore power to one district, another inevitably falls--there just isn't enough to satisfy the city's needs and satiate the mad supervillain's appetite for more.

He's actively building power... But what is he building power for? And will anyone be able to stop him now that he's charging up?... I guess we'll find out soon enough when Electro Lights the Night...

xtGXAHi.jpg

"Light the Night!"

(This is a new storyline)

•••••

Day 4: Amazing First Vote Count

a.k.a. The "one where the Green Goblin makes a dramatic first appearance" Vote Count

ExLight (3): Princess Abigail, Spiritual Mask Salesman, Andjalo
Storm (2.5*): Ragnarokio, LittleGumball
Ragnarokio (2): Electro (x2)
LittleGumball (1): Electro
dragonteacup (1): Electro

*Storm's vote count is not displaying accurate numbers.

With 3 votes against, ExLight is at M-6.

Not Voting: Asfinyti, Asfinyti, Asfinyti, Captan_Lunch, Doc, dragonteacup, ExLight, Freddeh, HangryHangryHippo, KingofDominaria, lain, Rubik, Silverfish, Skystone, Storm, Tevish Szat, Turin, Vroendal

With 16 available Standard Votes, it takes 9 votes to reach a Majority (now whether or not Maj is required to Remove someone is another matter).

Day 4 will end on Sunday, September 24th, at 9:00 AM Eastern time (click here for an accurate to the second countdown timer).

1. Princess Abigail votes ExLight
  2. Spiritual Mask Salesman votes ExLight
  3. Andjalo votes ExLight
  4. Ragnarokio votes Storm, then unvotes and votes Storm again for some reason
  5. Electro votes Ragnarokio, twice[404: Error, vote link not found]
  6. lain votes Doc
  7. lain unvotes
  8. LittleGumball votes Storm
  9. Electro votes LittleGumball [404: Error, vote link not found]
  10. dragonteacup votes Storm
  11. Electro votes dragonteacup [404: Error, vote link not found]
  12. dragonteacup votes The Green Goblin [404: Error, player name not found]

The Day 4 Amazing First Vote Count has been updated thank you all for your patience.

ModNote: Storm's vote count is not displaying accurate numbers. Some of you may be quick to point out that the vote counts of Day 3 did not display such a message, but let me head those off right at the pass and say his vote count Day 3 did not display accurate numbers either, but we weren't in the "Light the Night" storyline then, so there were no hints for the past Day's you. :P Carry on.

Daily Bugle should be coming soon...ish.

It's extremely funny to me how well Storm is pulling off this schtick of being a sad little guy who nobody wants to bother with while also being the only confirmed supervillain.

Maybe this vote count update will swing things.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
It's extremely funny to me how well Storm is pulling off this schtick of being a sad little guy who nobody wants to bother with while also being the only confirmed supervillain.

Maybe this vote count update will swing things.
you just missed the Green Goblin. he left pamphlets

Spider-Man

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
For each town vote, this spider will add another vote against supervillians.
Help me help you town!
(Thwips away)

Storm

funniest thing is i havent put in an action like ever.
this is just happening man.
i got popcorn out
for my own fight

funniest thing is i havent put in an action like ever.
this is just happening man.
i got popcorn out
for my own fight

Almost as if there is someone else directing everything that happens... Like it's totally out of your control... :eyes:

Speaking of which, I need to go talk to Hello World again... :P :whistle:

(I'm just trolling, HW had nothing to do this--unless he did?)

Storm

Almost as if there is someone else directing everything that happens... Like it's totally out of your control... :eyes:

Speaking of which, I need to go talk to Hello World again... :P :whistle:

(I'm just trolling, HW had nothing to do this--unless he did?)
well cosidering i didnt trigger Light The Night as its a Night Ability that lightning rods 1 murder attempt onto me, i think Hello World has everything to do with it

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Bro…even if you’re not doing this…you being allowed to roam free is actively impacting the game. And considering you’re a super villain, it’s probably not something everyone will love.

I don’t have a vote today, but if I did, I’d place it on storm. I don’t know if that would even count against him though.

The Green Goblin

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Fat shaming? Really? When your head is obviously the biggest thing in the room?
Its a shame. With your technological skill we could've made quite the pair protecting the town!

We still can! I mean, why the hell not? You're an amazing creature, Spider-Man. You and I are not so different. People like us don't need to abide by the silly rules that others have to live up to. Eventually, you know they will resent you for that. They'll even turn on you, because the only thing the people love more than a hero is to see a hero fall, fail, die trying. You don't have to go that route. Join me! You and me, we're exceptional. Let's not go the drab way of our canon comic book counterparts. We should TEAM UP! Together we would truly be unstoppable. What do you say, Spider-Man? Doesn't you and me becoming kings of this town sound like the best option? Think about what we could CREATE! I mean, it's either that or we can destroy. Again and again until we're both dead. Is that what you want?

spiderman-green-goblin.gif

THINK ABOUT IT, HERO!!

AH-haHAhaHAhaHAhaHA!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom