• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Amazing Fantasy: A Spider-Man Mafia Prequel [NIGHT 10--HIATUS]

I will say that I rumor milled day 1 and was told mafia and town could win together or that they have similar wincons.
are we saying our rumour mills? because that's what I did today and I will say I have one that is pertinent to the town

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
zragon-infinity-yuji-itadori.gif

hikikomori-anime.gif

anime-toradora.gif

inazuma-eleven-go-chrono-stone-inago-cs.gif

peace-smile.gif
stop-stop-it.gif
spiderman-peni-parker.gif
Evil people are taking your money.

That's okay, it's peaceful, stop Spiderman?

are we saying our rumour mills? because that's what I did today and I will say I have one that is pertinent to the town
"Everyone knows about the upcoming NASA rocket launch--Colonel John Jameson's historic space flight is highly publicized--but what's much less common knowledge is the military secrets pertaining to this flight they have to go to great lengths to protect from the Russians. I hear that you can trade in these military secrets for an honest answer to any question about the game."

I can say that due to me being a replacement player (and maybe brownie points) the first time I used rumour, when I got this, i got 2 rumours, one of them are guaranteed to be true and helpful

I waited until now to reveal this because I was thinking of whether or not to try and do this myself, but I don't think I have anyway to leverage this so I'm giving it out to the good of the people

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I don't especially want to sell out our secrets to Russia, especially not before the launch succeeds.

That's my boss's son and I want him to be safe.

Quoting this but I'm really focusing on Human Torch's post. If we're speculating the role of supervillains and mafia and wincons, I will say that I rumor milled day 1 and was told mafia and town could win together or that they have similar wincons.

Personally, I think that's one of the harmful and wrong rumors, but figured it was worth sharing.
Based on the wincons, i think it's correct and they can win together. The rumor would be harmful and false if all or almost all mafia members are a threat to town themselves, so they couldn't get a majority over town without having threats remaining in their ranks.

I've been given permission to say this in regular speak cause there's no way for me to communicate this through gifs effectively and I've been dealing with irl stuff so I have been struggling to keep up

I fundamentally misunderstood my role pls don't vote me ;-;

Also I'm not allowed to use text in my images anymore...oops don't test the rules

Back to gif jail with me

Really? Given permission you say?

By who?

giphy.webp

Also, maybe you can clarify something for me... If you have a posting restriction that forces you to speak in gifs, wouldn't the whole point of such a thing be to make it hard or even impossible to communicate certain things? Like, what'd even be the point of ostensibly giving you a posting restriction like that if, when you come across something that you need to communicate but 'there is no way to communicate it through gifs', you can just ask the Mod to make an exception for that one thing? Lol.

Can you ask the Mod for permission to explain other things you're struggling to convey via gifs too? Where's the line?

Oh, it's an arbitrary line. I get it. :P

Carry on then.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
ike, what'd even be the point of ostensibly giving you a posting restriction like that if, when you come across something that you need to communicate but 'there is no way to communicate it through gifs', you can just ask the Mod to make an exception for that one thing? Lol.

I think the idea here was that an exception was being made because of the exceptional circumstances (she misread her role pm).

I think the idea here was that an exception was being made because of the exceptional circumstances (she misread her role pm).

Shhhhh Let me troll Abi in peace here. :dry:

The whole point of trolling her is that she can't defend herself due to her posting restriction. It defeats the purpose if you come to her defense on her behalf! :lol:

You know... If she even has a posting restriction, which I of course can't confirm or deny. :eyes: :shrugs:

Kids are being asked to stay home from school today following as-of-yet-unconfirmed reports of a terrorist attack in the city. If you are a student and have an ability that reflects that, your "student" ability is disabled for the rest of the Day.

The Stock Exchange also remains closed for the Day. The official reason stated is due to a power outage in their main server building.

Rumors abound that these two events are connected. The Daily Bugle promises it will have the answers in an impromptu Extra Edition to be released within the next few hours.

Stay tuned for more information about this situation as it develops...

•••••

Day 3: Amazing Second Vote Count

a.k.a. The "I really hope these black-outs don't persist through this evening because I wanted to watch this new Spider-Man character on TV" Vote Count

KingofDominaria (3.5): Tevish Szat, dragonteacup, Ragnarokio
Spiritual Mask Salesman (3): ExLight, Captan_Lunch, TheCapsFan
Princess Abigail (2.5): Andjalo, Storm
Ragnarokio (1): Vroendal

With 3.5 votes against, KingofDominaria is at M-6.5.

Not Voting: Asfinyti, Asfinyti, Asfinyti, Doc, Freddeh, HangryHangryHippo, KingofDominaria, LittleGumball, Paranoid King, Princess Abigail, Rubik, Silverfish, Skystone, Spiritual Mask Salesman, Turin

With 18 available votes, it takes 10 votes to reach a Majority (now whether or not Maj is required to Remove someone is another matter).

Day 3 will end on September 10th, at 5:15 AM, Eastern Time (click here for an accurate to the second countdown timer).

1. Ragnarokio votes KingofDominaria
  2. TheCapsFan votes KingofDominaria
  3. Andjalo votes KingofDominaria
  4. Vroendal votes Ragnarokio
  5. Tevish Szat votes KingofDominaria
  6. ExLight votes and unvotes many times in one post, but finishes with his vote on Spiritual Mask Salesman
  7. dragonteacup votes KingofDominaria
  8. ExLight again places many votes, but ultimately ends up right back where he started (is he trying to crash the Vote Counter?)
  9. TheCapsFan votes ExLight
  10. ExLight votes Spiritual Mask Salesman
  11. ExLight spends two posts in a row trying to convey messages in code... Still winds up on SMS :dry:
  12. Even more pointless voting shenanigans from ExLight--I gave some of you Voteblocking powers, can someone help a Mod out and hit that button?
  13. Captan Lunch votes Spiritual Mask Salesman
  14. TheCapsFan votes Spiritual Mask Salesman
  15. Princess Abigail votes herself [#NULL: Error, vote not found]
  16. Princess Abigail tries again, but... [#NULL: Error, vote not found]
  17. Maybe the third time is the charm? [#NULL: Error, vote not found]
  18. How about the fourth?? [#NULL: Error, vote not found]
  19. Five attempted votes from Princess Abigail onto herself in a row, none of which counted... I thought the spamming of the thread was bad, but how we're spamming my pretty vote counts too?? [#NULL: Error, vote not found] :eek:
  20. Paranoid King votes Princess Abigail
  21. Paranoid King unvotes
  22. Princess Abigail attempted to unvote, but she wasn't voting, so nothing happened
  23. Ragnarokio votes Princess Abigail
  24. Andjalo votes Princess Abigail
  25. Storm votes Princess Abigail
  26. Ragnarokio votes KingofDominaria

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom