• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Amazing Fantasy: A Spider-Man Mafia Prequel [NIGHT 10--HIATUS]

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
i would guess abigail does not have a posting restriction and is just ****ing around but ynk, in any case its good to see she still exists

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
Are you silenced (but able to post animated GIFs for some reason)?
answer-me-phone.gif

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
If I remember right, Betty Brant had a brother in the comics who had debt with a gangster that she was trying to help pay off or something. (Which I think Abigail may have already touched on?)

Anyway, she does get captured in the comics, but that happens in quite a few storylines.
Vote: Abigail

Yeah Rumor mill. Also I forgot that lol...well there's 3 people then in a "secret cult" currently if my rumor is to be believed.
Okay, good to know. I have some thoughts.

I thought there was a set rumor list (with over 100 rumors!) created before the game began, so I'm surprised they can give current information. Unless the rumor is something like "A secret cult exists with <current number of players in cult> current members," which is theoretically possible.

If so, I think this rumor is clear enough to be True and Helpful. There's only a few possible states a rumor can have. (True/Helpful, True/Useless, False/Harmless, or False/Harmful.) This rumor is too descriptive to be useless/harmless, and it's at least partially true, because we know there is a cult in this game.

I also want to point out that, including Hello World, 3 players have visited the Unknown Players pool. I don't really know whether that counts as a cult though, since Tevish Szat could talk about their time in that pool, and I would expect a cult to have more posting restrictions.

Edit: If I'm reading @Princess Abigail 's posts right, she's about to be crowned king of the jungle, but wants to be arrested before that happens? If so, I'll throw a vote her way after the bugle drops

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
spiderman sure is having a good time

also i liked the murder friendship manga that i assume that is an anime adaptation of

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom