• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Amazing Fantasy: A Spider-Man Mafia Prequel [NIGHT 10--HIATUS]

no infinite money glitch unfortunately :devil:
Hmm...
@Zinger2099 up, up down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A, Start!

this sucks. i cant vote for free. bidding starts at $25,000, which is pretty high, I know, but thems the breaks
Makes me grin knowing this.
Yes, the multi-quote function of Zelda Dungeon is actually one of the features I vastly prefer about this site over, say, NGA. It works fantastically. You can even highlight sections of a post you want to quote and then quote just that section. It's wonderful.
I also like how you can select separate parts of a specific post by highlighting whichever sections.

But it would please me to see people take advantage of my allowing you to edit to keep multiposting to a minimum. If the last person to post in the thread has more to add, just edit it into your last post. <3
I did earlier. :P

3.5 Generally, activated abilities used during the Day are resolved within 24 hours (usually, when I put up the next Vote Count),
I'm asking all players to please refrain from firing off any "big guns" in the first 24 hours of the start of the game.

I would like to take this moment to remind everyone of three things:
  1. Activated abilities used during the Day generally resolve within 24 hours, most often when I put up the next Vote Count. Vote Counts are posted at random/inconsistent intervals, but no more than once every 24 hours and never by request.
  2. There is a soft ban on using anything I defined as "big guns" in the first 24 hours of the first Day.
  3. The Day started 18.5 hours ago (at the time of writing), and there hasn't been a Vote Count yet.

This means you can expect that...
  1. The game's first Vote Count is probably soon to be delivered. Maybe even right around the corner. No doubt it will come with some resolutions of the game's first activated abilities.
  2. The soft ban on "Big Guns" is soon expiring (5.5 hours), but thankfully the first round of ability activations probably won't include any of them (assuming people respected the Mod's soft ban request, which they should).
  3. If you want to get an ability activation in during that aforementioned first round of activations... You are nearly out of time to do that. But there will be more opportunities as the game progresses, of course.

I will only be explicitly pointing this kind of stuff out on Day 1, as a tutorial.

Carry on.

jcXL1Rj.jpg

:ghello:
Stan-Jump Links
(Day 1)

Table of Contents |
Next Page > | End >>

Last edited:
He's the guy you accidentally quoted who is in the unknown player pool and reading the thread right now.

I don't do anything by accident.

Except the times when I do. But I am sure I would remember that and own up to it like I did when I fixed a mistake in Freddeh's Role PM. No mistakes have been made here.

You must be in error. No doubt, staying up late working has taken its toll.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Site Staff
Playing the devil's advocate here:
I honestly have no memory of my last involvement of the previous spidy mafia. But are things ever that straight forward?
(Actually this is also a plea to get me up to speed. What are the previous games like? how much twist and turn should I be expecting? How much grain of salt i need to be taking with info fed to me?)
Hello hello!! :eek:o
I've never played one of these games before either, I'm sure we'll both be fine though... maybe...
Can confirm info rarely ever stays static and it can be a bit hectic with transforming roles. Truth in info really comes from making judgements on the source of the info. For example, in the previous game there was a character, Judas Traveller, who was so powerful they could wish certain things to be factual in the game, but it was all illusions. People added to his realm could see role pms of other players, but a lot of it was only half truths, and didn't actually represent the reality of the role pms players actually had.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom