• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Amalgamation of Anime Atrocities - Traps vs Girls Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
TTTTTTT = Mafia Goon, Mafia 1-Shot Bus Driver, Serial Killer

TTTTTT = Mafia Goon, Mafia 1-Shot Bus Driver

TTTTT = Mafia Goon, Mafia 1-Shot Bus Driver, Serial Killer

TTTT = Mafia Goon, Mafia Goon, Mafia JOAT (Roleblock, Ninja Kill, Strongman Kill)

TTT = Mafia Goon, Mafia Goon, Mafia JOAT, Serial Killer

TT = Mafia Goon, Mafia 1-Shot Bus Driver, Mafia JOAT

T = Mafia Goon, Mafia 1-Shot Bus Driver, Mafia JOAT, Serial Killer

0 Ts = Mafia Goon, Mafia 1-Shot Bus Driver, Mafia JOAT

Just going to post this here. This doesn't narrow down much though since most setups seem to have a bus driver. @Mido let me re-read and collect my thoughts, with the delay some stuff has slipped my mind but I'll get to you soonish/tomorrow.

Sounds good. Works for me honestly since I'm going to be busy this evening. I'll be doing more thread reading tomorrow. Regarding the process of elimination, it does seem an SK or vig is among us given the night scene.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Because I felt that it would give us a numbers advantage if we rolled so many killing roles and the game is extremely small.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
TTTTTTT = Mafia Goon, Mafia 1-Shot Bus Driver, Serial Killer

TTTTTT = Mafia Goon, Mafia 1-Shot Bus Driver

TTTTT = Mafia Goon, Mafia 1-Shot Bus Driver, Serial Killer

TTTT = Mafia Goon, Mafia Goon, Mafia JOAT (Roleblock, Ninja Kill, Strongman Kill)

TTT = Mafia Goon, Mafia Goon, Mafia JOAT, Serial Killer

TT = Mafia Goon, Mafia 1-Shot Bus Driver, Mafia JOAT

T = Mafia Goon, Mafia 1-Shot Bus Driver, Mafia JOAT, Serial Killer

0 Ts = Mafia Goon, Mafia 1-Shot Bus Driver, Mafia JOAT

Just going to post this here. This doesn't narrow down much though since most setups seem to have a bus driver. @Mido let me re-read and collect my thoughts, with the delay some stuff has slipped my mind but I'll get to you soonish/tomorrow.

We could cross off the bottom two as well right, since Kuro and Deku were both vanillas?

Kuro

caw
hi I'm back
the towniest player (besides me) in this game so far was mafia, I'm not sure whether to be impressed or disappointed

Regarding the process of elimination, it does seem an SK or vig is among us given the night scene.
MAACMM5.png

Because I felt that it would give us a numbers advantage if we rolled so many killing roles and the game is extremely small.
So you were willing to bet on at least most of the shots landing on the right targets in a game this size?

So you more or less just wanted to take inventory? Perhaps I'm misunderstanding something, but in what way would we get a numbers' advantage if the death of anti-town-aligned players would be the same, lynch or none? I understand the caution, but I don't see the whole benefit.

hi I'm back
the towniest player (besides me) in this game so far was mafia, I'm not sure whether to be impressed or disappointed

MAACMM5.png

giphy.gif

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
...Finally. >_>

My mind isn't going to change unless something drastic happens. But if I had my way then it probably would've been you.
[...]
And if I did vote for funnier, what would it change? The Mafia could use that as an opportunity to tie up the votes since the Day is approaching its end, and that's not something I'm going to risk. I won't let them have the upper hand on the very first Day. That's all there is to it.
Funny story: When I posted this I thought that we had an hour left in the Day and failed to take timezones into account.

Funnier story: funnier's push to get me to vote felt like he was sheeping Bok and trying to look Town, so that's why I was adamant about not giving in. If he'd survived then I would have advocated his lynch; there simply wasn't enough time to turn the tides. But good going, Pendio!

A'ight, let me reread the thread and post my thoughts tomorrow. Kinda tired.

karu

Panamaniac
Decided on skipping school today, it was a junior testing day anyways; 7 hours of doing literately nothing. I'm going to re-read and see if I can come to any new conclusions based on the results of night one.

Lily

Mischievous Minx
Morning everyone! Let's see what happened...Funnier was scum?!?! :eek: Nothing new in the news today!

Also kuro#1 being lynched and flipping town is exactly why I no lynched, we would've gotten the flip info from the night without losing an extra townie.

But on a more serious note this makes me start to look between Pendio and Bok as they had the most interaction with funnier. My current thoughts lie at Pendio having a scum lean, and Bok being Third Party due to what seemed to be the SK insisting on funnier's death.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
kuro - 4 (feenie, mellow, pendio, minish)
pendio - 2 (funnier, kuro)
funnier - 1 (bok)
Mellow Ezlo - 1 (deku)
Musicfan - 1 (Mido)

no lynch - 2 (lilac, music)

Not Voting - 2 (karu, emiya)
I'm puzzled as to why the Mafia would go after DekuNut. Going by the votes, there's literally no reason to unless Mezlo is scum (which I doubt (psyche! he's always scum) completely. All in all, he looked like a safe kill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread