• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Amalgamation of Anime Atrocities - Traps vs Girls Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 14134

Guys stop fighting
giphy.gif

karu

Panamaniac
Guys stop fighting
giphy.gif
B-bok chan...? I'm sorry I didn't mean to upset you... PSYCH!!!

Mendio, can you feel the slow decline of your precious honor? The way it spoils away and eats at your mind; the pure fact of YOU HAVE NO HONOR! Mkay I'm done now Le Bok Choy

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Unvote
Vote: Tristan
whutever flouts ur gout frund :cool:

Anyway, jokes aside, I hope everybody had time to look at the wiki page for the setup. The nice thing about semi-open games like this one is that we know the roles that can be in it, and we know the roles that absolutely will not be in it.

Going through and trying to determine the possible combinations of roles at this time would be pointless, but one thing I want to point out is that we could have 2 scum in this game, 3 scum, 2 scum + SK, or 3 scum + SK. The latter is most unlikely, but certainly possible, so we definitely need to be on our toes because we could be dealing with a heavy scum team.

That being said, we can also use knowledge of the setup later on to our advantage, which is why it's important that everybody familiarizes themselves with it. As we lose people, town or scum, we can narrow down the possibilities for the combination of roles that are in this game and help us determine how many scum are actually in it.

D

Deleted member 14134

Bok, you finally rolled mafia?! :eek:

Unvote

Vote: bok

How does it feel? :P
I missed this but don't worry funni buddy, when i roll scum you'll be the first to know (only cuz you'll be my scumbud for sure)

funnier6

Courage~
whutever flouts ur gout frund :cool:

Anyway, jokes aside, I hope everybody had time to look at the wiki page for the setup. The nice thing about semi-open games like this one is that we know the roles that can be in it, and we know the roles that absolutely will not be in it.

Going through and trying to determine the possible combinations of roles at this time would be pointless, but one thing I want to point out is that we could have 2 scum in this game, 3 scum, 2 scum + SK, or 3 scum + SK. The latter is most unlikely, but certainly possible, so we definitely need to be on our toes because we could be dealing with a heavy scum team.

That being said, we can also use knowledge of the setup later on to our advantage, which is why it's important that everybody familiarizes themselves with it. As we lose people, town or scum, we can narrow down the possibilities for the combination of roles that are in this game and help us determine how many scum are actually in it.

I can't get mafiascum to load in any shape or form sooo are there details for this setup anywhere else?

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
The setup is pretty standard for a game this size. Wouldn't be too hard to deduce how many scum are in it. An SK would typically either balance things out or turn the tides depending on how they played. I guess that we'll have to see how many kills there are during the Night.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I can't get mafiascum to load in any shape or form sooo are there details for this setup anywhere else?
The setup is based on RNG. There could potentially be upwards of 3 night kill roles since the setup permits mafia, sk, and vig to exist at the same time, so we have to be really careful because the worst case scenario for this set up is a 3 person scum team plus an sk.

I know it's early in the gamr, but given the unpredictability of this set up, I want to ask everybody what you'd propose for the first day. Personally, I'm all for having a lynch, but I want to ask right away that the vig, if it exists, holsters the first night. Then, if two kills occur, we know we're dealing with an sk, which will help us narrow down the set up a fair bit. The best thing for us is to figure out how many people are on the scum team, and what dangerous power roles we could be dealing with.

D

Deleted member 14134

I'm down for a lynch, we don't have much to go off of right now in regards to setup so we won't really have anything to discuss until day 2 when we see some people flip. Either way, a lynch still gives us information and there's more to the game than just the setup so I'd rather go into day two with as much information as we can rather than limit ourselves by not having a lynch.

funnier6

Courage~
All right then, I'ma fall back on my tried and true method for finding scum in anime mafia.

Unvote

Vote: Mido

I would pick a generally inactive player but I don't think we have any this game. Well except Pendio, he's actually not a bad idea now that I think about it.

Unvote

Vote: Pendio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom