• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Link Between Worlds ALttP2: the Villain

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
They'll use GBA-LttP with the PotFS, with Vaati appearing as either the main boss or in a similar capacity as his FSA appearance.
Hoepfully this.

Dual villains Vaati and Ganon, but not the FSA setup where Vaati was a tool.

Main Villain Possibilities (Post Announcement)

I'm sure this thread exists, but now that we've actually SEEN a little bit of Zelda 3DS, and we know it'll be in the same world as ALttP, what are your thoughts on the main villain? Do you expect to see a returning villain like Vaati or Ganon, or do you think we'll get a standalone baddie like we did with Malladus or Bellum? What villain do you want to see? I personally wouldn't mind seeing Vaati or Ganon return, though I think with Ganon a Wii U title would be a better place for a comeback after being gone so long. A new, original villain would also be cool. :I Anywho, YOUR THOUGHTS, GO!

for villains they have 5 options
1.have ganon[dorf] as the villain from the get-go
2.have vaati abduct the maidens for power
3.having a demonic evil try to destroy the world
4.have an army of darkness try to revive 1-3
or 5.have a unique villain take over hyrule but when you fight them IT TURNS OUT GANON[DORF] IS USING THEM AS PAWNS AND THEN YOU HAVE TO FIGHT HIM IN A LACKLUSTER FIGHT WITH NO CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT TO THE MAIN VILLAIN OF THE SERIES!!!!!!!!!!!!
sorry,had to get that out of my system.

Ganny has never really been the main villain of a handheld Zelda (Unless you count those 5 seconds in the Oracle games) so it would be interesting to see him return.

tysonrss

Keyblade Master
Ganon most likely, but who knows? Im sure the whole concept with becoming 2D on walls has something to do with the plot. Which in turn may have something to do with the villian. Maybe Ganon was cast into a shadow world or something and he'll be on walls to but as a shadow from the shadow world trying to sneak back into the light world lol

Considering it's another sequel to A Link to The Past (We have no idea where it's placed when you consider the Oracles or Link's Awakening) it might be Ganon, explaining how and why he's alive in the 8-bit NES game (otherwise the explanation there is he didn't truly die at the end of the Oracle games which is why he has no memory considering the botched resurrection) or just a new bad guy.

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
Id be happy if Vatti, and Agahnim team up tor revive gannon, and vatti not quite knowing what he getting him self into, It is ALttP so if gannon dont appear as a villain, the plot should at least be like AoL where they are trying to revive him and link aint having it cuz he just worked so hard to put him away.

Some People thing Agahnim IS gannon, which is fine, Vatti can Effe that up for him and he wont succeed makeing agahnim the main boss, which i think would be great, however your theory is on agahnim it can work, so maybe not bring gannon back considering its ALttP2 and Link just worked so hard to kill Gannon.

One think i would like to not is that link is still a child, so unless this is something that happen before the original ALttP, it makes no sense that he still look really young, you would think if it were a sequel to ALttP it would be later in time and he would be older, but that theory stuff dont matter to me as long as the game is good, i just thought i would bring it up!

it might be Ganon, explaining how and why he's alive in the 8-bit NES game.

He was never alive in AoL, Link stopped them from reviving him so he died in LoZ when he was Resurrected for the fourth time, (by timline standards) and he was finally killed in LoZ and has not returned since, so there is a chance Gannon will not be in Zelda 3DS unless its during LoZ or ALttP, or maybe after AoL, where Link prevented the resurrection of gannon, but soon after when he thought peace was established he let his guard down and Gannon was revived again after AoL. But as far as Gannon; hes been KILLED in 2 and 1/2 games (OoT with its split) so he is dead, Considering the cutscene at the end of WW in every timeline, so the only way to bring him back is during ALttP before AoL, or after AoL cuz Link only prevented the resurrection, not kept it from happening ever again.

So after SS and before TMC, being his first Cannon appearance timeline wise, or a continuance of the decline/link is defeated timeline would be the only way it would makes sense, even though they say Gannon is executed before TP but he make an appearance in it dont make sense, ill let that slide. but you get my drift, i feel im making sense, but you cant prove me wrong if you want

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom