• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Link Between Worlds ALttP2: the Villain

VitaTempusN92

Hero of Time! The True Zelda Genius!
Majora, Dark Link, or someone new (possibly related, connected, similar to Majora or Dark Link much like how Ghirahim, Vaati, and Zant were). Basically someone who's trying to resurrect Ganon or just there in mood of bringing chaos upon Hyrule for whatever reason that will probably be explained in the game. That's all I have to say.

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
Ghirahim. Stupid to think it'd be anyone else really.

HAHA JK

Vaati makes the most sense really, but of course Ganny is always a viable possibility.

Personally, I want to see Vaati back in his human sorcerer form. And then of course he'd transform for battles but yeah

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Hmm it could very well be a new Villain, I mean just look at all the handheld releases, I would say for the most part they all introduce a new Villain, so going by this trend it could be a an all new Villain.

On the basis that it could be a reoccurring Villain, I'm not sure who. One thing though, I don't actually think Ganon(dorf) will be the Villain or even in the game, why? Well going by the set events and HH, Ganon is killed in A Link to the Past but revived by Twinrova in the Oracles games, and the set events in between seem to have no mention of him up until the prologue of the original Legend of Zelda . To blue honest with the could be nice to see Vaati, he returns on the Child Timeline so he could be return here as well, in a way Vaati is the secondary Villain of the series so it would be nice to see some sort of character progression.

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
Im down with dark Link being there considering he was in AoL so OoT and the decline timeline is the only place hes showed up right... i may be way wrong! but i really dont think i am, so it would make sense as darklink has only appeared in OoT which lead to the Defeated Timeline, so its likly that the defeat of Link Gannon perfected Darlink by gaining his soul/piece of the triforce giving it to Darklink Making him a better worrior (darlklink), and the courage and devine skill of the hero of time, but i will also put this in here cuz i mentioned in another Thread

i think the dark would could make a return. Considering though that its no longer the Dark Realm, is the Sacred/Golden Land. I could see Link returning there if they were to bring Gannon back into it somehow as that is where we left him when slaying him, Link simply wished for things to go back to the way they were if Im right, so i could see this being about preventing Agahnim from pullin his bull crap, cuz that wish almost implies something along the lines as Zelda did for link at the end of OoT, sending him back, Link warning her and link moves on. Just because this is ALttP2 doesnt mean it has to be the same world, It will probably be after the events of the wish, and all the sage decedents would be returned, im guessing they will be who we are searching for in this game to warn or save them from Agahnim. I could be getting carried away but makes sense to me, or i could be misinterpreting what the ending of ALttP implied. But finding those girls could take us outside of the original Hyrul area of ALttP, and if the story included us being too late for some of the decedents we would have to go to the dark world and save them now wouldnt we

They CAN NOT leave the dark world out of this, it wouldnt be and ode to ALttP like they claim. And any Zelda game with a Dual World is instantly awesome. Anyways thats what i think about the dark world!

only half of that quote is on topic as far as villans go, but its hard to remove anything while conflicting why i think the villans i choose make sense

Last edited:

Megamannt125

Blue Link
Vaati.
-It's obviously not Ganon unless Nintendo decides to revive him for whatever reason (But I could go into a rant as to why I would absolutely detest that)
-ALTTP1's connections with Four Swords from the GBA re-release (The Palace of the Four Sword was even included)
-Nightmare's final form would suddenly make a lot more sense

I hope purely so that he comes out of his long hiatus that Ganondorf returns. As it is a completely new story and is a indirect sequel to A Link to the Past, it won't be too difficult to put Ganon where he truly belongs.

Burning Beast

Go to Hell 4 Heavens Sake
No way in heck will it be Ganon and personally I don't want any of the Villains we've seen to return.

I hope it'll be an entirely new villain, don't really have any ideas to throw out, but just a new villain preferably one not based on another villain just being recycled, will be the main bad guy in this game.

I want Dark Link. Not Zelda II's Dark Link showing up at the very end, but a villain who's constantly in Link's way, wreaking havoc and cracking wicked jokes to himself - truly the antithesis to our hero. He'd be very evil, vocal, and he would feed on chaos, like the Joker to Link's Batman. I'd love for ALttP2 to have Dark Link and for him to be portrayed in this manner. Maybe that would make up for Nintendo making Zelda 3DS a 2D game.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
This is a sequel to ALTTP and I'm very doubtful that Ganon will appear in this one. I expect an entirely new villain as well as Twinrova should be revived. This game will likley go before OOS/OOA right after ALTTP. Since Ganon is revived in those(kind of) I don't think he would have another revival before only to be killed again.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
I'd just like to see a new villain, and I hope they make him or her quite sinister. Not some bright pink, fluffy cat or something; something sinister that I actually want to stick my Master Sword through the forehead of.

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
Funfact: Ganondorf has only appeared in half the games and has only been the main villain in 3 of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom