• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

All Sonic: Lost World News and Discussion

Dan

I really like what I've seen in those new previews, Windy hill zone looks real fun. :I

Sonic Lost Worlds Gameplay

Hey guys, in case you didn't know, IGN Plays recently got to play the demo for Sonic Lost Worlds. I think it looks really good, even compared to Colors, Generations, and even the older games so far.

Here's the video:

[video=youtube;v7nweiUGh-g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7nweiUGh-g[/video]

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
Saw this earlier, and I'm really excited. I'm digging the smoother approach to alternate paths and the ability to control Sonic's speed, as well as the light parkour mechanics. These are much-needed improvements that should have been made a long time ago. I'm also digging the return of the Laser Wisp. I loved those things in Colors and can't wait to give 'em a go in Lost World.

The reveal trailer had my interest, but this new gameplay footage has my attention. This looks like it could very well be the first truly great Sonic game in over a decade. Huzzah!

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
SEGA has confirmed that both versions of Sonic: Lost World will be released on October 13th in North America.
My source: Sonic: Lost World is coming to the 3DS on the 13th of October

Do you guys think that this is a bad move for the 3DS since Pokemon X and Y come out the day before?

I think that it is. Most people will want to pick up one of the new Pokemon games instead of Sonic: Lost World, probably because they know that they are going to get a good game. Anyway, I think with the release of Pokemon X/Y the day before will make everyone neglect/ignore the 3ds version of Sonic: Lost World.

I wouldn't mind if they delayed the 3DS version for a while, if that would change how much the 3ds version sells.

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
It looks like JJ beat me to it.

What do you all think of the new trailer?

I think that it looks amazing. The new wisps look cool, and the returning wisps look even better than they did before.

Mido

Version 1
Man, was that a great trailer!

I'm not even sure if I can say anymore. I like the game's environment, and the "Colors" abilities seem to be in good order!

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Yup. It's practically Super Sonic Galaxy. I'm shooting for the 3DS version. :yes:

Chameleon

Down for maintenance.
I kinda hate what I know of this game and it certainly killed my expectations. I guess I'll just have to wait for the next one?

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
NEW SCREENSHOTS!

sonic-lost-world-7-18-01.jpg

sonic-lost-world-7-18-02.jpg

sonic-lost-world-7-18-03.jpg

sonic-lost-world-7-18-04.jpg

sonic-lost-world-7-18-05.jpg

sonic-lost-world-7-18-06.jpg

sonic-lost-world-7-18-07.jpg

sonic-lost-world-7-18-08.jpg

sonic-lost-world-7-18-09.jpg

sonic-lost-world-7-18-10.jpg

sonic-lost-world-7-18-11.jpg

sonic-lost-world-7-18-12.jpg

sonic-lost-world-7-18-13.jpg

sonic-lost-world-7-18-14.jpg

sonic-lost-world-7-18-15.jpg

sonic-lost-world-7-18-16.jpg

sonic-lost-world-7-18-17.jpg

sonic-lost-world-7-18-18.jpg

sonic-lost-world-7-18-19.jpg

sonic-lost-world-7-18-20.jpg

sonic-lost-world-7-18-21.jpg

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
So here's a video that was uploaded on August 5th, 5 days prior to this post. I just got to it now because I wasn't previously subscribed to this channel (although I am now ;)).

The video shows of some snippets of footage from different levels in Original quality (yesssssssss), and it looks ****ing incredible. I'm am now that much more excited for this game. It looks like the revival of Sonic has finally hit full swing!

[video=youtube;VNhGO_CRPLc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNhGO_CRPLc[/video]

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
Damn, that does look nice.

Guess I'll post this.
[video=youtube;bJD8kLrtMP8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJD8kLrtMP8[/video]

Also, we need some bloody Super Mario 3D World and Mario Kart 8 discussion threads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom