• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Agitha Poll

P

PrinceRalis

Sorry, im not using this account anymore, so this thread is also kinda being deleted, so, yeah.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hylian Hobbit

Delightfully Delicious ;P
Agitha? Hot? She's like ten-12 years old. o_O
I didn't find her to be all that special. The bug quest was kinda fun I suppose, and it was a good way to fill up your money bag, but I get much else out of it. She was a bit of a nutcase though.

So yea, I didn't find anything particularly amazing or annoying about Agitha, but I certainly didn't find her attractive/hot. That's just creepy. =P

yotam

Leave the chocolate here
Agitha? Hot? No I think that she is a creep, she look too sweet, no one should act that sweet. and she has a creepy house, the stairs are pointless.

Hylian Pants

Nintendo Wench
Lol, who is everyone? I certainly don't hear a lot about her, especially in that context.o_O I'm neutral on her, I wouldn't call her creepy. Her "castle" and her little bug poems were... quirky

Austin

Austin
"Cute" would be a better (and less creepy) way to describe her. She got so damn happy whenver you gave her a bug.... it cheered me up, honestly.

Link Master

The Hero's Master
To me Agitha was just another character that gave you a side quest. Personally I thought she only was useful if you did not have rupees.

Seamus

Pinball Wizard
To me Agitha was just another character that gave you a side quest. Personally I thought she only was useful if you did not have rupees.
This. Playing through TP the first time, I pretty much ignored her. I CBA to get all the bugs...

I've never played TP, but I think Agitha hit her head when she was born. I wonder why she's so obsessed with golden bugs? Anyway, Prince Ralis, you talk unlike your real self,wink,wink.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom