• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art Adventure Of Shad

blue-eyes

Phoenix
Here it is! I hope you like it. I'm sorry for the delay.

Chapter 10 : The Water Temple​

" Do you think we are far enough away?" Mirrom said. They had ran from the middle of Hyrule Field to Lake Hylia.

"Yes. Where is the Temple?" Shad asked, looking around.

"At the bottom of Lake Hylia. You should be glad its almost dried up by now. Usually you need to be a Zora to get through it." Keely replied.

The group sat down. It was late afternoon by the time they got there. The lake was almost dried up, but the water still concealed the Temple from sight. There were many trees around, some tall, some very short, and some cut down.

" Shad, how does Black Fire work?" Panda asked while cleaning her knives.

"It's the polar opposite of regular fire. It does not provide light, it provides darkness. I'll show you. Mirrom, light a fire please." Shad replied.

Mirrom lit a fire, and then Shad said a spell and a ball of Black Fire shot out of his hand onto, the pile of wood next to the normal fire. The regular fire was still burning, but no light came from it. Shad then said another spell and both fires went out.

"So, when do you want to try and enter the Temple?" Panda asked.

Just then, a Zora came running up to the group and exlaimed, " A Man in a green cloak has taken our Princess to the Water Temple and he said he has a Demon guarding her! You have to help!!"

"To answer your question Panda, now would be the safest bet." Mirrom said, grabbing her weapons she was cleaning and put them back in their holders.

"Ok, lets get moving then," Shad said, walking toward the dried up lake.

Ill post the temple later

Ganondork

goo
Interesting chapter. You've definitely improved, but you, like Raindrop, are heavy on dialogue. Paraphrasing is a useful tool in cutting down dialogue. I remember taking a class and the teacher said to sparingly use dialogue.

blue-eyes

Phoenix
Here it is. I hope you like it. I decided to throw in a common Zelda question

Chapter 11: Lizalfos King​

"Why do the keys always break after we use them!" Panda yelled, throwing the third broken key to the ground. Her Navy tunic was torn on the side, from when she fell off the edge of a platform onto the spiked ground. Mirrom healed her and she was totally fine after.

" Panda, hand me the map again," Shad said. Panda was carrying the stuff they found, which includes a rope that responds to mind comand. Shad got the map and noticed that there was a dark spot in the room they were in and on the other side was a door marked with a skull on the map.

" Um, Shad. How are we supposed to get across?" Mirrom asked, and pointed at the gap, which was around 20 feet across. The other side was all stone, except the doorframe. Their side was all wood and it has a peg sticking out of the ground, near the edge, and nothing was on the other side.

After thinking about how to get over for a while, Shad said, " Panda, tie the rope to the end of your arrow and aim for the doorframe. Keep a hold on one end of it Keely, Ok?" Shad said, and everyone did what they were supposed to. After hitting the doorframe, Shad said, " Keely, tie the rope to the peg!" After the knot was tied, Shad started running across the rope, and in no time he was on the other side.

" You go ahead, we will be over there quickly!" Keely yelled over the gap.

Shad entered, and an ugly sight greeted him. One of the largest Lizalfos, a lizard like monster wearing armor, was waiting, wielding an equally large battle axe and was wearing an almost full set of steel armor. He had two normal size Lizalfos standing next to him, wearing no armor, wielding broadswords. Shad fired an arrow into one of the normal Lizalfos, and when it died another Lizalfos appeared.

"So, I have to kill the larger one first," Shad muttered to himself. He drew his Swords and charged. The larger one, the King, swung its axe down at Shad, but he rolled out of the way. Shad sliced one of his swords at the Kings arm, but got blocked. The king hit Shad in the chest with the end of the axe, and Shad fell down. Right before the King beheaded him, an arrow embedded itself into its head, followed by 3 more, and a handfull of darts. The King fell, and its body dissapeared into smoke. The normal Lizalfos were quickly beheaded, and they followed their master. A large key appeared in the place where the King died.

~ End of Chapter~

Ganondork

goo
Good chapter. (Sorry I didn't reply yesterday, I fell asleep writing the reply :right:) I don't have much to say other than good job. No mistakes this chapter. Keep it up.

blue-eyes

Phoenix
Here it is. Im finnaly back, so im trying to increase length

Chapter 12: The Demon Lord

Shad picked up the key and looked at it. It was around one foot tall, golden with red rubies, and weighed around 3 pounds.

“Panda put this in your pocket,” Shad said, tossing her the key, “and did anyone grab the rope?”

Panda held up the rope and said,” I wonder what the key goes to. I think it is the key to the room where the Demon is keeping that princess.”

“Me to. Speaking of that, don’t you think we should hurry up?” Mirrom said, heading to the door opposite the one they came from. Everyone followed her.

In the next room there was a large pit of water with what seemed to be electric eels swimming in it. Mirrom dropped one of her needles in when the eels started to shock, and it melted.

“We need to get across! I see another door!” Panda yelled.

Shad checked the map and it looked like that door led to the entrance. He flipped the map over (which had the floor below) but it only had a very large chamber right underneath the entrance room.

Keely pointed at the water and said, “It looks like there is a door under there, and it has a keyhole that looks like the key we just got!”

At that moment, Panda’s pocket tore and the rope fell out. One eel let out its electricity, and it died. Panda realized that the rope redirected the energy, so she left it in the water until the 6 other eels died, and then she dove into the pool and pulled a switch. All the water drained out.

Panda pulled out the key and unlocked the door. Shad walked in and saw what the Zora was scared about. A ten foot tall figure stood in the room. It had a human shape, but it also had two horns sticking out of its head, had a barbed tail, and its hands had claws double the size of its fingers sticking out of the gap. Shad could only saw one clawed hand, because the other one was throttling the Princess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom