• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art Adventure Of Shad

blue-eyes

Phoenix
This is my new story, Adventure Of Shad. If you want to sign up, go to Adventure Of Shad Sign Ups.

Heres Chapter 1 (Im making this part up as I go, im not at my house where I can store for a week, so lets see how this goes:D

Chapter 1:The Journey Begins​

Shad awoke, remembering that today was his 16th birthday, the day he had been dreading his whole life. He put on his chainmail underarmor, then his black tunic. He shoved his medium length hair out of his face, checked the mirror, looking into his pure black eyes, and then set off to the central plaza. As he slowly walked the plaza, his best friend ran up. "Shad !" yelled Emma. "Emma." he calmly said back. " I've been waiting for you to come by,"she said, throwing 3 things into the air. Shad caught all of them and slowly realized what they were. " You got me new Swords and A new Bow!" he said exitedly. "And," Emma said with a happy tone in her voice, "they are engraved with the Shadow Clan runes." As they slowly walked into the plaza, Shad took a long look at her Honey blonde hair and purple eyes and realized that he really would miss her. When he reached the central plaza, the whole Shadow Tribe wished him goodbye as he set off for his journey, which he could return to the village only once he had defeated an evil warrior from Hyrule. He set off wishing his village goodbye. He wish his parents were there. Only if he could turn back time and save them.

amaterasu

Writer
interesting. reading all these fanfics makes me feel guilty about not posting another chapter of my own. which, honestly, isn't my fault. i'm not at home where i can get to it, and my jumpdrives suck. i just hope Chailyn won't die.

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
OMG!!!! he's a SHEIKAH???? thats my favorite species of people in the entire world!!! im gonna go sign-up right NOW!

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
Well of course they do! If you actualy try to remember the stories and stuff from each of the Zelda games for future reference, you would know that the Hylians and the Sheikah engaged in a war, the Hylians won and made the Sheikah their sevants for the rest of their existance. . .

Jedizora

:right:
Well of course they do! If you actualy try to remember the stories and stuff from each of the Zelda games for future reference, you would know that the Hylians and the Sheikah engaged in a war, the Hylians won and made the Sheikah their sevants for the rest of their existance. . .
Two things: 1, Nothing is ever said that the Shekiah and Hylians had a war. If your talking about the manga, its not canon. 2, he said the shadow tribe was a new race in the sign ups. Never said anything about the Shekiah.

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
Two things: 1, Nothing is ever said that the Shekiah and Hylians had a war. If your talking about the manga, its not canon. 2, he said the shadow tribe was a new race in the sign ups. Never said anything about the Shekiah.
Um, yes they did, say that somewhere in some game. . .(to lazy to find out) Shadow Tribe, Sheikah, both are refered as the same thing (that I know is in OoT)

amaterasu

Writer
the Sheikah are reffered to as Shadow Folk. hence Impa, one of the "last sheikah" is the Sage of Shadow in oot.

Jedizora

:right:
Um, yes they did, say that somewhere in some game. . .(to lazy to find out) Shadow Tribe, Sheikah, both are refered as the same thing (that I know is in OoT)

the Sheikah are reffered to as Shadow Folk. hence Impa, one of the "last sheikah" is the Sage of Shadow in oot.
I know that. But in game, there are referred to as guardians, not servants. And look at the sign ups. He said he made a new race, called the shadow tribe. So the shekiah thing isn't even relevant.

blue-eyes

Phoenix
CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Shadow Tribe arent shieka much more like dark Hylians they go and kill corrupt wariors not any warior.

Thanks Jedizora for posting i made a new race, I was reading this and im like well dang they got my message wrong. posting next chapter today, some more characters will come in, I know raindrops is comings in in the next couple of chaper and so is ganondork and I think 1 or 2 more

Warning, This Story is PG-13 For Blood Alright, here is Chaper 2.Enjoy and if you don't have a character, sign up please I might do more than one chapter today

Chapter 2: The Strange Kokiri​

"AHHHH!" Shad yelled, falling yet again as he was crossing Hyrule Field." Must be the boots," he said to himself. He was wearing hunters boots and he wan't used to them. After picking himself up, he climbed up a tree to check his map and surroundings. "On this map," he mumbled, "there is a sign that the corrupt warriors are hidden off somewhere, but I have no idea where the heck I am, so thats helpful." He looked across the field, and noticed he wasn't alone. There was a girl off in the distance, and it looked like a petstore around her. Cats, dogs, birds, and wolves surrounded her, but it looked like she was talking to them. Just then, an aeralfos swooped out of the sky, heading straight for her. Shad quickly drew his bow and shot the aeralfos in the neck. It fell and landed right next to the girl, then disapeared into a cloud of dust. " Well, I saved her life, so I better go introduce myself," Shad said with a smile on his face.

I'm posting more chapters today and some peoples characters will be introduced. Enjoy the story and leave feedback.

Chapter 3: Grouping Together​

Shad slowly walked toward the strange girl. She had long brown hair in a braid, dark green dress with white waist, white rim at bottom, and white rimed sleeves. She looked like a Kokiri, but Shad didn't wan't to take any chances. He drew his Swords and yelled, "Who are you?"She replied with, "Keely. Will you please lower your swords?" Shad sheathed his swords and walked over to her. " Whats your name?" Keely asked. "Shad." He replied. Keely asked, " I've never seen you around the forest. Where is your home?" "It's a secret known only to the royal family and inhabitence of it," Shad replied without thinking. He saw her light green eyes and he also saw something else. An aura of the forest surrounded her. " Your the Forest Sage!" He yelled. " How did you guess?" Keely asked. "I've been able to see the presence of unusual powers since I started noticing some people somewhat glowing" He replied. "Quiet! I hear footsteps! Hide somewhere!" He whispered with a sence of urgency. He dissapeared into the shadows behind a tree. It was just getting dark, so he was hard to spot. A girl walked by and Shad thought she looked friendly enough, but he drew his swords and said " Who are you!" She looked at Shad and said, " Lower your Swords, i'm a friend. My name is Pandora, but you can call me Panda" Pandora has long, dark, brown hair,dark blue eyes, A head shorter than Shad, and was wearing a navy tunic. " Well, its getting dark, we should set up camp. " Shad said with a happy tone, knowing he found two people he could trust

Last edited:

Ganondork

goo
Ok, so far the story is alright, but short. What you do that confuses me is you have them talk all in one blob of text. When another person talks, press enter twice, and then type the next. Also remember to do a double enter method. For new people speaking, and an entirely new thought, press enter twice. It makes it look better organized and overall looks better.

Also, you neglected to really explain things, other than people's appearance. I want to know what the aeralfoe looks like. How he holds his sword, if his shield was held awkwardly. I want to have a wonderful picture in my head of everything. Don't take for granted that your reader knows everything about what you're talking about. Pretend like this is their first time reading a Zelda fan-fic.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Ooh, my character is in!!:D It was short but I liked it. I know you're not at home and it's hard to make them long but you might want to make them a little longer so that you can describe the landscape more.

blue-eyes

Phoenix
Ok I will work on length. I'm doing the best I can with limited time ill make 4 longer to describe lanscape and improve text blob and my unvivid description. i hope i will get better with time. In a week ill be able to really increase chapter size cuz i cant save files here thanks 4 feedback

Next chapter! Im postin many chapters so i don't lose ideas

Chapter 4: Joseph The Brutal​

"Shad, where are we going?" Keely asked.

"Castle Town Market, where I heard that if you wait long enough, everyone will walk by eventualy. And that will help because the maker of this map," Shad said while taking the map out of his pocket," lives in Castle Town."

"So, we are going to sit around doing nothing until he walks by?" Panda asked

"Pretty much" Keely replied.

Around the trio were many patches of grass, three or four trees, and a worn dirt trail that they were following. Twnety feet ahead, unknown to the trio, was a lizalfos, which looked like a human sized lizard wearing armor. It had a shortsword, and he was holding it low, so if it got hid hard enough it could slip, and no shield. After advancing fifteen more feet, Shad heard breathing and saw part of it behind a tree.

"Panda! Go back and fire arrows!Protect Keely!" Shad barked. The lizalfos tryed to lunge, but its legs were tangled in vines and the vines were advancing up its body. Just then, Shad realized that Keely was mumbling words that he couldn't understand. Two wolves lunged at the lizalfos, tearing its armor off. Panda fired an arrow inbetween its eyes and Shad sliced its chest up with his swords, wounding the lizalfos, before chopping its head off.

"Keely, was that you that made the vines come up and summoned those wolves?" Shad and Panda asked.

"Yep, Sage of The Forest powers."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After walking down the path, encountering no more monsters, they reached Castle Town.There was no guard at the gates, so they just walked in.

It was a disaster. Piles of dead bodies littered the street. Blood was everywhere. At least 50 lizalfos were in the street, fighting one twenty year old spellcaster. Panda and Shad started firing arrows into the closest lizalfos

"Panda, keep firing, I'm going up with my swords!" Shad said while pulling his swords out of the crossed scabberds. He ran up and started attacking all the lizalfos not being impailed by arrows or caught on fire. After ten minutes of fighting, all the lizalfoes were dead, and the spellcaster was shooting water at all the buildings on fire.

Just then, a large Subrosian came up to Shad. Looking at his hooked nose, thin face, and untidy black hair Shad thought he wouldn't be much of an opponent, considering he was only wearing a green cloak.

Shad forgot that thought when he charged at the Subrosian, and got knocked flat on his face by the sheer power of the twin scythe that the Subrosian wielded.

"Ha Ha Ha, I thought you would be a stronger opponent, Shad. I'll enjoy murdering you as much as i did with your parents" The Subrosian, which Shad remembered as Joseph The Brutal, laughed, before everything when dark

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom