• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Adventure of Link Adventure of Link Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
AoL is so hard... I got up to death mountain, the part right before the second palace. The enemies in the mountain are way too hard and they always kill me! And I am sure the monsters won't get easier in the later parts of the game... Any tips/advice?

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
Use Shield magic to reduce the damage they do to you .. the guys with the axes, you can't block their attacks. I usually duck & hit them, then back up. Repeat until they're dead. The red guys throw their axes so you gotta jump over those. It'd be a good idea to build up your levels, especially your life levels, before tackling Death Mountain.

Also, did you get the Life spell? It's in Darunia, the town that leads to Death Mountain. That spell will come in awful handy too.

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
Yes, I have the life spell and all other spells... But where should I level up at?

for that part i leveled up outside of where the second palace is. Another thing you could do is just level up against the enemies in death mountain but that is much harder. I find it mush easier to level up after the third temple

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
Yes, I have the life spell and all other spells... But where should I level up at?

Ironically, lol, I usually level up in Death Mountain. But I'd take ironknuckle1's advice and do it in the swamp around the 2nd palace.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Indeed. Level up at the swamp. I suggest you have level 5 life before going to Death Mountain, and also level 4 magic. Also, make sure you have the Heart Container from south of Parapa Palace and the Magic Jar from the cave southwest of North Castle.

For the orange Darias (the axe wielders) first go up to them and stab them, then retreat until their axes are undrawn, and repeat until they're dead. For the Red Darias (the ones that throw their axes) try to jump over the axes and then slash them, repeat until they're dead. Although, it's easier to use the Jump spell to just jump over them and ignore them entirely.

Good luck! ;)

green goron

Best of the Gorons
Try to go back to easier parts and try to upgrade a level. If your too lazy to do that use your spells like the shield spell and the jump spell.

T

The Zelda Guru

leveling at the swamp is always best for me but make sure you have a deccent amount of heart /magic containers hope this helps:)

Take on easier enemies in the northern part of Hyrule near North Castle. It'll take awhile, but level up, raising life and Sword. That should make it significantly easier, even for people not good at the game.

Zeldawolfsheik

Chief of Shiekah Tribe
When you get to the near last section, where there are two blobs before a couple of darias, go back and forth entering and exiting killing the blobs untill they give you magic

AoL is so hard... I got up to death mountain, the part right before the second palace. The enemies in the mountain are way too hard and they always kill me! And I am sure the monsters won't get easier in the later parts of the game... Any tips/advice?

What levels are you at right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom