• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A ZD Timeline Project

Erimgard

Even Ganon loves cookies
Tell me DarkLink, at what point in any of those quotes is it stated that the Seal was cast because the Triforce was wished on?

It was cast to stop evil from flowing. Evil can flow without a Triforce wish. I think you refusing to address my points in the other thread with proof is an outright act of cowardice. Saying "I don't want to debate this any more because I like my opinion better than yours", instead of looking for facts, and then informing me that anything I post about the Seal War (which was very much still a relevant matter in the thread, as Caleb had not yet addressed the possiblity of the Miyamoto Timeline and the Seal War not having to coincide with OoT) would be deleted, shows that you don't wish to think for yourself.

I'm going to ask you again, since you made a thread for it specifically:

Since the GBA version, the most recent, most canon version never says that the Seal was cast in response to a Triforce wish, but only in response to evil flowing from the Sacred Realm, and since it also never states that Ganon was involved in the Seal War, but only that when he successfully wished on the Triforce that he "couldn't figure out how to return", what prevents the Seal War from being the Seal in OoT (or any other event), cast to only stop evil, and not a wish, with Ganon's entry and successfull wish prior to aLttP from being a separate event?

ya know what? screw it. I have a right to ask a legitimate question in this thread, so I'm going to. Maybe I haven't been clear enough in my previous posts, so there it is now.

I'm not asking for an opinion, I'm asking for facts. If you can say that I'm not allowed to propose this option, then it must be completely, and irrefutibly deniable by facts. Not just your opinion trumps all so I have to be silent.

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]
ya know what? screw it. I have a right to ask a legitimate question in this thread, so I'm going to. Maybe I haven't been clear enough in my previous posts, so there it is now.

I'm not asking for an opinion, I'm asking for facts. If you can say that I'm not allowed to propose this option, then it must be completely, and irrefutibly deniable by facts. Not just your opinion trumps all so I have to be silent.

He has given you a hell of a lot of facts. I'm quite surprised that you're still asking about it. He has posted in game story that clearly backs up his stance on the subject. If you want facts then look at every single one of his posts that addresses in game quotes.

Erimgard

Even Ganon loves cookies
I just looked at all his quotes ( as posted in the Seal War thread) and none of them say that:

The Triforce was wished on in the Seal War
Ganon was in the Seal War

All that is required is that evil flowed. Not that a wish was made.

I just looked at all his quotes ( as posted in the Seal War thread) and none of them say that:

The Triforce was wished on in the Seal War
Ganon was in the Seal War

All that is required is that evil flowed. Not that a wish was made.

I'm not addressing this anymore. As Zemen stated, I have already provided quotes multiple times, and I have explained how those quotes back up my ideas. You can ask about this as many times as you want, but the questions have already been answered and I am growing tired of them being asked over and over.

Wait...The current discussion has nothing to do with the Seal War...

Why are we still rambling on about it?

Alright, Caleb, I think we all agree that FS is a direct sequel to FSA. We can move on now.

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]
Wait...The current discussion has nothing to do with the Seal War...

Why are we still rambling on about it?

Alright, Caleb, I think we all agree that FS is a direct sequel to FSA. We can move on now.

I think you meant to say direct PREQUEL. It happens to the best of us.

Megamannt125

Blue Link
So I think i'm going to join in on this discussion and say, why don't we all move onto the current discussion regarding the community timeline, rather than those other things.
EDIT: Wait is there even a current discussion?

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]
So I think i'm going to join in on this discussion and say, why don't we all move onto the current discussion regarding the community timeline, rather than those other things.
EDIT: Wait is there even a current discussion?

Right now it is on the placement of FS but I think everyone agrees that it is a direct prequel to FSA so we are awaiting Caleb to tell us what to discuss next as it is his thread.

Megamannt125

Blue Link
Right now it is on the placement of FS but I think everyone agrees that it is a direct prequel to FSA so we are awaiting Caleb to tell us what to discuss next as it is his thread.
Oh right, yes I agree. I hope the next one is TP, I am very excited about discussing the placement of TP.

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]
Oh right, yes I agree. I hope the next one is TP, I am very excited about discussing the placement of TP.

We already know where TP goes, though. Aounuma has said it takes place hundreds of years after OoT so we know it has to be after MM. It has Ganondorf in it, before he is eternally Ganon so it has to go before FS/FSA and after MM.

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]
ucwatididthar

Yeah, I did see what you did there. You completely changed the name of the person I was talking about in other threads. You might want to get your story right, because it was Miyamoto that I was arguing about changing Link to Fred, not Aonuma...

Aonuma is the one who told us that TP is parallel to WW with TP taking place hundreds of years after the child ending of OoT.

Aonuma is the smart one who actually deals with the timeline stuff, not Miyamoto.
lolFacePalm

Last edited:

Erimgard

Even Ganon loves cookies
Yeah, I did see what you did there. You completely changed the name of the person I was talking about in other threads. You might want to get your story right, because it was Miyamoto that I was arguing about changing Link to Fred, not Aonuma...

Aonuma is the one who told us that TP is parallel to WW with TP taking place hundreds of years after the child ending of OoT.

Aonuma is the smart one who actually deals with the timeline stuff, not Miyamoto.
lolFacePalm
Miyamoto confirmed the split timeline before Aonuma. Twice. In 2002 and 2002.

And Aonuma refers to Miyamoto as "the absolute" on all matters.

And Miyamoto has twice in the past 5 years taken over a project that Aonuma was working on because he didn't like the story and wanted to change it.

So um, how exactly is Miyamoto not the "smart one" or the one who "deal with timeline stuff" ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom