• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

3ds Colors

ok this thread may seem random, but I'm curious what color 3ds did you get or wish there was. I got Aqua Blue, I wanted there to be a red soo bad but no luck there :( . well what color did you guys get? or are you waiting for a better color?

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
Same as me. I got Aqua Blue. But I wanted some sort of red. Still, though, the colors on the 3DS are way better than any handheld before it. I suppose if they release a new model in a year or two, I'll see what colors they have then.

Nicole

luke is my wife
As many others have, mine is Aqua Blue as well. The only other option at this point is black, which is a bit too plain for me. Although, the black does look pretty sleek... :P

It think it would've been cool if they had included other color options. A lot of people did want red. Myself, I would've prefered a darker blue, or a bluish-purple. Much like my old DS Lite, which was balck on the bottom and blue-purple on the top. I think it would've been better to have a dark blue or purple 3DS color, and a separate green color. The Aque Blue is kinda blue-green to me. I think just a green 3DS would look pretty sweet, too.

My favorite idea for a 3DS is one that is Zelda themed... Much like that leaked Twilight Princess Gamecube controlled we had found a while back. That'd be cool. :D

Sabel27

Advanced Ocarinaist
I am waiting until after E3 to buy mine. I have all of the money that I need to buy a 3DS all saved up and ready to go, but I really want a different color than Cosmo Black or Aqua Blue. I am secretly hoping that this 25th Zelda anniversary surprise is a Zelda-themed 3DS. If it is not, I will wait until some of the new colors come out. I figure they will come out after E3.

Hylian Pants

Nintendo Wench
As superficial as it sounds, the colors are pretty much the only reason I'm waiting on one. Like a bunch of people, I'm also waiting on red, it's my favorite color and just makes systems look supercool altogether (loved that limited edition red Wii they had). I can wait a few months.. more time to save money and more time for the library to expand anyway..I just wished they wouldn't have teased us with six colors at E3 last year :(

Jedizora

:right:
I'm getting black. All of my DS's have been black, As I think its a very good color, and helps stand out in my white room.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
I chose the Aqua Blue one. I mean, sure, the black one does look all sleek and stylish, but as soon as I touched that thing it'd be COVERED in fingerprints. I swear, that's why I hate black gloss. It looks so horrible once it's got all those fingerprints on it. >_>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom