• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

3 Hearts or 5?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
I was thinking of doing a 3 heart run on the Phantom Hourglass, but then I realized that some of the bosses (especially the Ice Temple one) would be nearly impossible. That's when I decided to do a 5 heart run. It would be slightly easier, and the bosses wouldn't murder me every 2 seconds. So now I'm wondering, should I do a 5 heart run, or do a 3 heart run and just get a bunch of purple potions?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Definitely a 3 heart run if you want a challenge. It depends on your preferences: if you want a real challenge, 3 hearts, necessity items only. If you want to tone it down a bit, do a 5 heart run. I hope you do a 3 heart run, though. :)

Elfen

Call Me Robbi :D
Hmm i never thought of that i may do that some time, i would say do 4 heart x3 if you cant decide between two numbers pick the middle so 4is more logical, how about that??? does hat help any... Hmm now i wann do some runs

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
I was thinking of doing a 3 heart run on the Phantom Hourglass, but then I realized that some of the bosses (especially the Ice Temple one) would be nearly impossible. That's when I decided to do a 5 heart run. It would be slightly easier, and the bosses wouldn't murder me every 2 seconds. So now I'm wondering, should I do a 5 heart run, or do a 3 heart run and just get a bunch of purple potions?
3 heart runs on PH are really easy i have even done a Uber challenge on this game it is so easy. So dont worry about how hard the bosses are because as long as you know how to dodge their attacks it is pretty easy.

Oh and here is a link to the uber challenge. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0Lw4ytmfhk

Kybyrian

Of course, I believe you should go for the real challenge in the 3 hearts. 5 hearts is okay if you don't believe you can do it, but I would suggest attempting a 3 heart run first, to see if you're capable of doing it, and then deciding after you're partway through to continue on or to go ahead with 5 hearts.

C

Chuck

I'd go with 3 hearts on this one. PH in my opionion is not one of the more difficult Zelda games so i think you can handle it. good luck

leonardo

was once the forum's youngest member
Well I bet you could do it.Unlike spirit tracks,It's not that hard,I'm even about to do it myself!

L

legnase

You should try a 3 heart challenge. In fact I'm currently doing this on PH as well, I've beaten the first two dungeons and I haven't died yet. But you know whatever you want.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Well, I think 3 hearts is possible and more the real thing. But if you want start with 5 hearts then go onto 3. Good luck. :)

Pen

The game is on!
I'd get my hands on some purple potions and do a 3-heart challenge!!
Afterwards you can tell everyone that you did a 3-heart challenge on Phantom Hourglass!! :D
That'd be cool....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom