• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

25 Random Questions

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
Do you have brothers and sisters? 1 step-sister, 3 step-brothers, and 1 biological brother. I'm the baby.

Where is your birth place and are you far from it now? Akron, Indiana and no I'm only a half hour from it now in Macy, Indiana.

What two things could you not do when you were a child, but you can do now? I'm not as selfish and I am more polite.

What is your motto? "It only happens as you want it to happen. Life is too short to not to go on a limb and take a chance. Don't ever give up. If you feel like it, come to me. I'm full of wisdom." -Me.

What are your hobbies? Music, Color Guard, gaming, sleeping, watching tv, typical teenage things.

What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Don't like ice cream, it does bad things to me.

If you could travel anywhere in the world - where would you go and why? either Barcelona, Spain because of its beauty and history or Scotland, because there is a castle there that could possibly be from my ancestors

Have you ever met a famous person? Yes, Ruth Riley from the Notre Dame College Girls Basketball Team.

What is your least favorite thing about yourself? My mouth issues (braces, having a major overbite, TMJ, can't bite into a sandwhich with front teeth, all sorts of other things)

One word that describes you? crazy

If you were a crayon, what color would you be & why? Metallic red, it fits my personality.

What is the weather like right now where you are? hot, humid and sticky >:P

How tall are you? 5'1

When you were little - What did you want to do "when you grew up?" Are you doing it? I wanted to be a dentist. Not doing that now, no way.

How do you spend your free time? Internet, talking to friends(and the unofficial boyfriend), watching tv, sleeping

Favorite sport you like to watch or participate in? Color Guard

What kind of food do you prefer eating when you are out? Anything but seafood.

Last Movie You Watched? The Three Stooges

Would you like to be famous? Yes. Even though I'm a very introverted person, I would like to be famous.

What Book Are You Reading? I'm not reading a book, I'm reading music :3

If you had $5 million to spend in 5 days, but with the clause that you could not spend any of it on yourself or your family, what would you do with it? Umm, donate to all sorts of charities.

If you knew that you could you try any kind of work/employment and that you would not fail, what would attempt doing? Acting, it would go along with being a musician.

If you could change something about yourself, what would it be & why? Stop over-analyzing things. It stresses me out.

What's the farthest you've been from home? Dallas, Texas or Orlando, Florida

What is your favorite Zelda game? Twilight Princess

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Do you have brothers and sisters?
Two older sisters. I'm the baby in the family.

Where is your birth place and are you far from it now?
Born in a small town in western Norway, still living on the west coast, just an hour's plane ride (12 hour car ride) south of there.

What two things could you not do when you were a child, but you can do now?
As a kid I still cared what people thought of me - I don't anymore. And I used to have a really bad temper, but now I'm quite a calm and patient person.

What is your motto?
"Laugh it off!" No matter how bad and stressful a day get, I find a way to make it funny and it helps relieve my stress and frustration.

What are your hobbies?
Writing fanfiction, making fanvideos, making websites, going to conventions...

What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
Cappuchino!

If you could travel anywhere in the world - where would you go and why?
I'm not so much about the places I travel to, but whatever is happening there. I have a great love for conventions, so if I had the means I would go to a lot more of them, preferably in the UK (less travel time), but I'd consider the US if the con was good and the guests were tempting, lol

Have you ever met a famous person?
Yes, quite a few actually. Just two weeks ago I met Gillian Anderson, Holly Marie Combs, Brian Krause, Jewel Staite, Adam Baldwin, Anthony Head, Christopher Judge, Hayden Panettiere, Jeri Ryan, and several others. For the full list of my encounters for the past eight years, just go here (total count is currently 121 - not counting Norwegian celebrities - cause only Norwegians know who they are anyway):
Dream Universe
For pictures just go here (with some I have several pictures, with others I don't have pictures at all):
Dream Universe

What is your least favorite thing about yourself?
My geekiness and weirdness :)

One word that describes you?
Unique

If you were a crayon, what color would you be & why?
Probably a rainbow crayon, cause I love my colors and I'm generally a colorful person.

What is the weather like right now where you are?
Grey, chilly and it rained earlier

How tall are you?
168 cm (no idea what that is in feet and inches...)

When you were little - What did you want to do "when you grew up?" Are you doing it?
Actress, author...

How do you spend your free time?
Writing, reading, watching, making, playing... I'm all about doing geeky stuff, lol

Favorite sport you like to watch or participate in?
Only "sport" I enjoy watching is dance, same with participating in.

What kind of food do you prefer eating when you are out?
Steak!

Last Movie You Watched?
Hm... last movie? I watch a lot of shows, and right now I'm watching a lot of Castle...

Would you like to be famous?
I think fame is a fickle friend. There are perks, but I think the disadvantages are bigger than the rewards, so unless it came with a great job and a great payday I don't think I would like being famous all that much...

What Book Are You Reading?
I'm reading a lot of fanfiction... but the last book I read was the third Nikki Heat book.

If you had $5 million to spend in 5 days, but with the clause that you could not spend any of it on yourself or your family, what would you do with it?
I think I'd donate it to the street magazine in my town, help them reach out to more people, do nice things for their sellers (who are all trying to turn their life around).

If you knew that you could you try any kind of work/employment and that you would not fail, what would attempt doing?
I'd love to work on a television show (not necessarily acting, I'd be fine with behind the scenes stuff, but would be awesome to be part of the process in some way - right now it would be SO fun if I could work on Castle...)

If you could change something about yourself, what would it be & why?
I would never get cosmetic surgery or anything like that, but if I could do this without resorting to that I'd 1) get ridd of unwanted body hair, 2) remove my stretch marks and 3) get normal sized boobs.

What's the farthest you've been from home?
Israel and Egypt (1 day each - it was part of a mini-cruise)

What is your favorite Zelda game?
Occarina of Time (my first Zelda, so hard to love anything else more than that)

Do you have brothers and sisters? Three half sisters

Where is your birth place and are you far from it now? A city in Colorado, and I still live there

What two things could you not do when you were a child, but you can do now? I can eat mustard and do chin-ups now

What is your motto? Entertainment is king

What are your hobbies? Guitar, Tv, and Internets

What is your favorite ice cream flavor? I don't care for ice cream, actually

If you could travel anywhere in the world - where would you go and why? Japan, cuz it is the dope

Have you ever met a famous person? nope

What is your least favorite thing about yourself? I'm not rich

One word that describes you? Bananahammock

If you were a crayon, what color would you be & why? I have no idea how to answer this...

What is the weather like right now where you are? Hot and buttholish

How tall are you? Dunno... 5 foot 7ish, I think.

When you were little - What did you want to do "when you grew up?" Are you doing it? Become a deity; and yeah I'm doin' it (but not really)

How do you spend your free time? Sleeping, mostly. Also on the internets and playing guitar (although I assure you I am quite mediocre)

Favorite sport you like to watch or participate in? I am far too out of shape to play sports, and the only one I ever really watch is basketball

What kind of food do you prefer eating when you are out? I like Asian food (and by that I do NOT mean central Asia), Mexican food, and continental the most; however I will eat anything that isn't Italian, French, or British

Last Movie You Watched? Dark Knight Rises last night in the theater

Would you like to be famous? Yeah, but only for something really stupid (like slingshotting live goats off bridges and into busy roads)

What Book Are You Reading? I just finished the graphic novel Arkham Asylum: A Serious House on Serious Earth by Frank Miller

If you had $5 million to spend in 5 days, but with the clause that you could not spend any of it on yourself or your family, what would you do with it? Burn it in front of the poorest people I could find (cuz if it can't make me happy it sure as hell ain't gonna make someone else happy)

If you knew that you could you try any kind of work/employment and that you would not fail, what would attempt doing? Dinosaur fencing

If you could change something about yourself, what would it be & why? I would change a percentage of my DNA so I could be a banana

What's the farthest you've been from home? Georgia (the state) and it blew

What is your favorite Zelda game? Wind Waker, baby!

Fig

The Altruist
Do you have brothers and sisters? One brother on my mother's side and Seven brothers and sisters on my father's side.

Where is your birth place and are you far from it now? Laredo, Texas. I'm still living there! :)

What two things could you not do when you were a child, but you can do now? Talk to girls and playing professional Pokémon! :D

What is your motto? "No matter what happens, just Follow Your Star." -Me

What are your hobbies? Video Games, French Horn, Writing Stories and Review, Research, Dungeon Gaming Network, etc.

What is your favorite ice cream flavour? Chocolate.

If you could travel anywhere in the world - where would you go and why? Egypt - Because I want to figure out if I have Egyptian blood and learn the culture, All around the USA - I want to visit my friends in real life that I made on the internet! ^^

Have you ever met a famous person? Not yet.

What is your least favorite thing about yourself? I'm very lonely and quiet.

One word that describes you? Fanatic/Nice/Sensitive/Gamer/Nerd/Geek/Quiet/Lonely Take your pick.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be & why? Red, because I love Pokémon Trainer Red! ^^

What is the weather like right now where you are? Very warm and beautiful.

How tall are you? About 5'5"

When you were little - What did you want to do "when you grew up?" Are you doing it? Video Game Designer, I'm on my way to it! :D

How do you spend your free time? Video Games, French Horn, Dungeon Gaming Network, Fanfictions, etc.

Favorite sport you like to watch or participate in? Soccer and Baseball

What kind of food do you prefer eating when you are out? Pizza

Last Movie You Watched? The Amazing Spider-Man

Would you like to be famous? Not too famous, but as long as my friends and the majority know who I am, I'll be fine.

What Book Are You Reading? None

If you had $5 million to spend in 5 days, but with the clause that you could not spend any of it on yourself or your family, what would you do with it? Donate it to charity, give it to my friends so they can buy all the things they ever wanted! :)

If you knew that you could you try any kind of work/employment and that you would not fail, what would attempt doing? Actor, Video Game-related job, Band Director, Shop owner.

If you could change something about yourself, what would it be & why? Be more social and likeable to others.

What's the farthest you've been from home? California, about 2-4 states away from my home.

What is your favorite Zelda game? In order of appearance: The Legend of Zelda, A Link to the Past, Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, Wind Waker, Twilight Princess, Spirit Tracks, and Skyward Sword.

Veely

Unwanted ZD Member
Do you have brothers and sisters? 2sisters 3 if you count my online sis

Where is your birth place and are you far from it now? Illinios and IL

What two things could you not do when you were a child, but you can do now? Talk to people.

What is your motto? The Arm Is Disbombed!, Shoot! Im sexy and I know it!,

What are your hobbies? Video Games, Dogs, Movies, Music, Singing

What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Cookie Dough

If you could travel anywhere in the world - where would you go and why? Netherlands - my twin lives there :P

Have you ever met a famous person? Nope

What is your least favorite thing about yourself? extremely hard on myself at times. Utterly Quiet. When stressed I eat...

One word that describes you? Strange

If you were a crayon, what color would you be & why? White, because its plain and boring sometimes and well it also describes my skin color in the summer

What is the weather like right now where you are? 90 degreess F Sunny

How tall are you? 6'0

When you were little - What did you want to do "when you grew up?" Are you doing it? Singer.. Nope I am going to work for a pc co

How do you spend your free time? Watch Tv/ Video games

Favorite sport you like to watch or participate in? Football (American)

What kind of food do you prefer eating when you are out? Im nit picky so somerhing grilled
Last Movie You Watched? Ted

Would you like to be famous? Yes but i cannot

What Book Are You Reading? Damn you autocorrect!

If you had $5 million to spend in 5 days, but with the clause that you could not spend any of it on yourself or your family, what would you do with it? Givie it to almost home

If you knew that you could you try any kind of work/employment and that you would not fail, what would attempt doing? Game tester

If you could change something about yourself, what would it be & why? My jelousy. A girl with low self esteem get jelly

What's the farthest you've been from home? Atlanta Ga

What is your favorite Zelda game? MM

Do you have brothers and sisters?

One older sister.

Where is your birth place and are you far from it now?

Maryland and no.

What two things could you not do when you were a child, but you can do now?

Juggle and get an erection.

What is your motto?

idgaf YOLO

What are your hobbies?

Reading, video games, listening to music, running, etc.

What is your favorite ice cream flavor?

Mint Chocolate-Chip

If you could travel anywhere in the world - where would you go and why?

Australia to visit the Opera House, Great Barrier Reef, and possibly fall in love with a girl who has an Australian accent <3

Have you ever met a famous person?

Personally, no. But I've been to concerts and sporting events where I saw several singers/athletes.

What is your least favorite thing about yourself?
My sarcasm has no limits and sometimes I sound like a jerk without realizing it.

One word that describes you?

Relaxed

If you were a crayon, what color would you be & why?

Uhm... blue or green I guess because they are my favorite colors.

What is the weather like right now where you are?

Off and on rain the whole day. Pretty dreary.

How tall are you?

5'10 - 6'0 ft, not really sure.

When you were little - What did you want to do "when you grew up?" Are you doing it?

Be a Pokemon master and obviously not.

How do you spend your free time?

I do my hobbies

Favorite sport you like to watch or participate in?

Football or Basketball

What kind of food do you prefer eating when you are out?

Chinese, pizza or ribs.

Last Movie You Watched?

Would you like to be famous?

Not famous, but known. Like I would love to be the guy known around the world who cured cancer or found extraterrestrial life, not that guy from Canada who created a perfume that twelve-year old's use.

What Book Are You Reading?

Titan Unveiled: Saturn's Mystery Moon Explored

If you had $5 million to spend in 5 days, but with the clause that you could not spend any of it on yourself or your family, what would you do with it?

Donate it to the Diabetes Association

If you knew that you could you try any kind of work/employment and that you would not fail, what would attempt doing?

Professional magician.

If you could change something about yourself, what would it be & why?

I would change my eye color from dark brown to bright blue.

What's the farthest you've been from home?

Italy

What is your favorite Zelda game?

The Wind Waker

Do you have brothers and sisters? One brother and two sisters, all of whom are older than me.

Where is your birth place and how far away from it are you now? Texas, and I'm quite far away from there.

What two things could you not do when you were a child, but you can do now? I don't know.

What is your motto? Don't have one.

What are you favorite hobbies? Going to the movies, video games, reading, fangirling...

Favorite Ice Cream flavor? Mint

Where would you travel? If I was able to speak the language, Japan, but I'd probably visit Ireland, England, or the UK.

Have you ever met a famous person? Yup. In fact, I met a few band members yesterday.

What is your least favorite thing about yourself? Awkward, zero self-confidence, etc.

One word that describes you? Delightfullyweirdandhilarious (There, I made it one word)

What color crayon would you be? Blue

What's the weather like? It's summer so it ranges from 70 - 90

How tall are you? 5'7

What do you want to be when you grow up? Video game designer. I'm still in high school so I can't accomplish that at this moment.

What kind of food do you prefer to eat when going out? Burgers, ribs, fish & chips, all that wonderful stuff.

How do you spend your free time? Answering 25 questions on Zelda Dungeon.

Favorite Sport to participate in? I've always enjoyed Soccer more than anything else.

Last movie you watched? ....I honestly don't remember. If you mean theaters, I'm pretty sure the only memorable movie I've been to in the past few months was the Hunger Games.

Would you like to be famous? Sure, why not.

What book are you reading? I should be doing my Summer Reading, but instead, I decided to take another fantastic trip through Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.

$5 million dollar question that I don't feel like copying/pasting or typing out - Charity or spend it on friends.

What would you attempt and succeed at? Musician

What would you change about yourself? I'm slightly underweight, I'd rather not look like a twig.

Farthest you've been from home? Jamaica

What is your favorite Zelda game? Wind Waker

Brodogs

Competitive TF2 Medic
Do you have brothers and sisters?2 1 younger brother

Where is your birth place and are you far from it now? NSW, Australia (still live ~20 mins away from the hospital)

What two things could you not do when you were a child, but you can do now? HSC Physics :P Also play video games at a competitive level

What is your motto? Don't really have one, but 'games are enjoyed most when taken reasonably seriously'

What are your hobbies? Gaming, studying... and that's about it. Little bit of tennis but I'm terrible

What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Chocolate

If you could travel anywhere in the world - where would you go and why? Canada - skiing

Have you ever met a famous person? Went on a recent ABC's QandA where Nobel Prize winning astrophysicist Schmidt spoke about technology and the universe expanding at an accelerating rate.

What is your least favorite thing about yourself? Too shy

One word that describes you? Shy

If you were a crayon, what color would you be & why? Yellow for passivity

What is the weather like right now where you are? 20 degrees C (raining and very very windy)

How tall are you? No clue, am going to guess 5'6

When you were little - What did you want to do "when you grew up?" Go to the moon ('moon' was my first word, would go outside and howl it at it lol)

How do you spend your free time? Computer

Favorite sport you like to watch or participate in? I watch eSports (Team Fortress 2, Quake Live, League of Legends, DotA 2, Starcraft 2, competitive Pokemon). Also play some competitive TF2, LoL and Pokemon, but mainly TF2.

What kind of food do you prefer eating when you are out? Ribs

Last Movie You Watched? Howl's Moving Castle (3 consecutive nights in a row)

Would you like to be famous? Wouldn't mind being semi-famous ie for something of scientific value or as a gaming spokesperson such as Day[9], TobiWanKenobi and even to a lesser extent Axle the Beast

What Book Are You Reading? The Fiftieth Gate (compulsory HSC English Advanced)

If you had $5 million to spend in 5 days, but with the clause that you could not spend any of it on yourself or your family, what would you do with it? Would buy my friends properties or expensive items - probably give a million or two to charity as well

If you knew that you could you try any kind of work/employment and that you would not fail, what would attempt doing? Professional gamer (assuming by 'not fail' it be sustainable - so I'd probably be in Asia or ~possibly~ US/EU, though for it to be successful enough in Australia would be more awesome)

If you could change something about yourself, what would it be & why? Ability to overcome shyness at times when I need to articulate myself - helpful in many, many situations

What's the farthest you've been from home? Wales

What is your favorite Zelda game? Can't pick between OoT, MM and TP

Do you have brothers and sisters? oldr bro older sis younger bro younger sis I'm the middle child which explains it all

Where is your birth place and are you far from it now? aberta and 15 kilometes

What two things could you not do when you were a child, but you can do now? be serious and more helpfull

What is your motto? don't look for the beauty look for the personality and watch the beauty appear

What are your hobbies? music,games,reading,

What is your favorite ice cream flavor? tiger

If you could travel anywhere in the world - where would you go and why? Switzerland see my family

Have you ever met a famous person? no but i will this summer

What is your least favorite thing about yourself? to hard yet to sensitive

One word that describes you? nick

If you were a crayon, what color would you be & why? the one with no paper on it i hate the paper

What is the weather like right now where you are? night

How tall are you? 5'7 ish

When you were little - What did you want to do "when you grew up?" Are you doing it? subway worker and no

How do you spend your free time? playing around on computer, music friends

Favorite sport you like to watch or participate in? boxing

What kind of food do you prefer eating when you are out? depends

Last Movie You Watched? hercules

Would you like to be famous?no i need my privacy

What Book Are You Reading? none our library closed

If you had $5 million to spend in 5 days, but with the clause that you could not spend any of it on yourself or your family, what would you do with it? start a music festival

If you knew that you could you try any kind of work/employment and that you would not fail, what would attempt doing? gun smith

If you could change something about yourself, what would it be & why? nothing i am who i am an thats the best i can be or my foot

What's the farthest you've been from home? Quebec

What is your favorite Zelda game? ocarina of time

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Do you have brothers and sisters? one brother and three sisters.

Where is your birth place and are you far from it now? Colorado. I'm still living here.

What two things could you not do when you were a child, but you can do now? Well I wasn't allowed to eat cookies whenever I wanted, but now I can. :bleh: And I wasn't allowed to take walks alone, but now I can.

What is your motto? I can't remember. I know I used to have one, but it just slipped my mind.

What are your hobbies? Playing the Ocarina, drawing, playing the Piano, LARPing, playing D&D, reading, writing.

What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Chocolate

If you could travel anywhere in the world - where would you go and why? Ireland. I just really like the culture. And I'm actually studying Gaelic. <3

Have you ever met a famous person? Yes. Me :cool:

What is your least favorite thing about yourself? Whenever I'm in a crowd, I get really angry anf irritable and I'm very rude and I sometimes hit people. O.O

One word that describes you? Quiet

If you were a crayon, what color would you be & why? Brown. Because brown is epic.

What is the weather like right now where you are? Over 100 I believe.

How tall are you? 5'7

When you were little - What did you want to do "when you grew up?" Are you doing it? I wanted to be a ballarina and a cook. But I aint doing either. :bleh:

How do you spend your free time? Sometimes reading, most of the time talking with family, sometimes taking walks.

Favorite sport you like to watch or participate in? Well my favorite to watch is Figure Skating, but I like to play Soccer.

What kind of food do you prefer eating when you are out? Plaing food, like bread and stuff.

Last Movie You Watched? Batman Begins

Would you like to be famous? Um in a way yes. But I only wan't to be famous for the reason that people would read my book. I don't wan't to have like web sites and junk about me and all, or people going crazy about me.

What Book Are You Reading? Heliconia Spring

If you had $5 million to spend in 5 days, but with the clause that you could not spend any of it on yourself or your family, what would you do with it? Donate it to the Church.

If you knew that you could you try any kind of work/employment and that you would not fail, what would you attempt doing? Musician

If you could change something about yourself, what would it be & why? My anger issues. :bleh: I don't like being angry all the time.

What's the farthest you've been from home? Pensilvania

What is your favorite Zelda game? Majora's Mask and Skyward Sword

1. Do you have brothers and sisters? Yes. Also twin.
  2. Where is your birth place and are you far from it now? Southern US.
  3. What two things could you not do when you were a child, but you can do now? Swear. That's about all I can think of...
  4. What is your motto? "Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong." and "Expect the worst; hope for the best."
  5. What are your hobbies? Playing video games; drawing
  6. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Cookies and Cream
  7. If you could travel anywhere in the world - where would you go and why? Tokyo, Japan; Venice, Italy; Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada; Anuradhapura, Sri Lanka... Because they're all neat.
  8. Have you ever met a famous person? Nah. Not interested.
  9. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? My robotic personality.
  10. One word that describes you? Loner.
  11. If you were a crayon, what color would you be & why? Grey. Not only is it my favorite color, but it's also the color of the Grey wolf. It also reflects my personality.
  12. What is the weather like right now where you are? Meh... 80° give or take.
  13. How tall are you? 6'2
  14. When you were little - What did you want to do "when you grew up?" Are you doing it? Confidential.
  15. How do you spend your free time? Browsing the internet; playing video games; drawing; reading. (pretty boring)
  16. Favorite sport you like to watch or participate in? Baseball; Rugby
  17. What kind of food do you prefer eating when you are out? Not a very picky eater myself, but I like Chinese food above all else. Indian and Mediterranean food are good, too, though.
  18. Last Movie You Watched? The Restless (2006 film)
  19. Would you like to be famous? Don't bet on it. Far too introverted.
  20. What Book Are You Reading? Does manga count? If so, then, I am currently reading Bleach; Kinnikuman; and PaPuWa.
  21. If you had $5 million to spend in 5 days, but with the clause that you could not spend any of it on yourself or your family, what would you do with it? It'd probably go to saving the wolves, medical research, and a variety of other charities.
  22. If you knew that you could you try any kind of work/employment and that you would not fail, what would attempt doing? Wildlife researcher (wolves).
  23. If you could change something about yourself, what would it be & why? I'd procrastinate a lot less, eat less junk food, and I'd work on becoming less antisocial and robotic, definitely.
  24. What's the farthest you've been from home? Considering I've lived in two different states for a significant amount in time, this question is not easy to answer. Hmm... Canada[SUP]?[/SUP]
  25. What is your favorite Zelda game? Ocarina of Time and A Link to the Past. (subject to manic change)

Do you have brothers and sisters? one younger

Where is your birth place and are you far from it now? Colorado, and not.

What two things could you not do when you were a child, but you can do now? Umm....

What is your motto? Live your life in such a way that if you died tomorrow, you'd be happy with how you spent it

What are your hobbies? playing Zelda, reading, photoshop...

What is your favorite ice cream flavor? chocolate or mint chip or maybe cherry garcia...

If you could travel anywhere in the world - where would you go and why? Italy. Men, food, art, and language.

Have you ever met a famous person? no

What is your least favorite thing about yourself? I cry at the drop of a hat

One word that describes you?silly

If you were a crayon, what color would you be & why? midnight purple sparkle...cause it's pretty?

What is the weather like right now where you are? hot!

How tall are you? a bit shorter than average

When you were little - What did you want to do "when you grew up?" Are you doing it? all manner of things...I'm doing some of it!

How do you spend your free time? with friends and significant other, photoshopping, at the park, reading...

Favorite sport you like to watch or participate in? I like to watch gymnastics and swimming sometimes, but I don't do sports.

What kind of food do you prefer eating when you are out? Italian!

Last Movie You Watched? Dark Knight Rises

Would you like to be famous? nononono

What Book Are You Reading? Dragonspell

If you had $5 million to spend in 5 days, but with the clause that you could not spend any of it on yourself or your family, what would you do with it? The humane society here and other animal rescue/shelter organizations

If you knew that you could you try any kind of work/employment and that you would not fail, what would attempt doing? singing, or maybe a chef?

If you could change something about yourself, what would it be & why? I'd be less sensitive to everything because it makes a mess of myself

What's the farthest you've been from home? Canada

What is your favorite Zelda game? Twilight Princess with Skyward Sword as a close second.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom