• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

25 Random Questions

theoathtoorder

“Zinga-dingding!”
Here are 25 random questions that will tell us all a little bit more about you. I am newer here and would love to hear what you have to say :P

copy and paste the questions below.

Last edited:

Norm

God-King of Teh Intarwebz
Clearly in ur tube, blockin ur internets.
Do you have brothers and sisters?1 younger sister, and thats it.

Where is your birth place and are you far from it now? An air base in Germany and California.

What two things could you not do when you were a child, but you can do now? Technically N/A, but I am taller and have a military ID

What is your motto? I am awesome.

What are your hobbies? music, traveling, and games

What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Vanilla

If you could travel anywhere in the world - where would you go and why? Japan- Nintendo and Sony, what else is there to say?

Have you ever met a famous person? Not that I can think of

What is your least favorite thing about yourself? I'm not the best at real-life social interactions

One word that describes you? Psychotic

If you were a crayon, what color would you be & why? Gold, cuz I'm the gold standard, baby!

What is the weather like right now where you are? 91 degrees and sunny

How tall are you? 5'10-5'11

When you were little - What did you want to do "when you grew up?" Are you doing it? Marine Biologist, and haven't "grown up" yet, so, no.

How do you spend your free time? computer and messing around with my dad

Favorite sport you like to watch or participate in? WWE with my dad.

What kind of food do you prefer eating when you are out? The first thing I ask the waitress is "I can haz cheezburger?"

Last Movie You Watched? The Avengers, yesterday

Would you like to be famous? Yes, I'm too awesome tho not show the rest of the world

What Book Are You Reading? The Death Cure by James Dashner

If you had $5 million to spend in 5 days, but with the clause that you could not spend any of it on yourself or your family, what would you do with it? Video games for the first mil, the rest goes to charity.

If you knew that you could you try any kind of work/employment and that you would not fail, what would attempt doing? Animation

If you could change something about yourself, what would it be & why? I would be more athletic, because I'm sometimes left out of sports at school.

What's the farthest you've been from home? California

What is your favorite Zelda game? Majora's Mask

Do you have brothers and sisters? Two brother, one older and one younger

Where is your birth place and are you far from it now? Illinois and Illinois

What two things could you not do when you were a child, but you can do now? I am more laid back and accepting of others

What is your motto? Live life to the fullest

What are your hobbies? Family, music, movies, traveling, and games

If you could travel anywhere in the world - where would you go and why? France-love the shop filled atmosphere and sights in urban areas.

Have you ever met a famous person? Not that I can recall

What is your least favorite thing about yourself? I get too easily distracted and shy away from my responsibilities.

One word that describes you? Gangsta

If you were a crayon, what color would you be & why? Red because that is the color or love and death, beauty and valor, corruption and vice.

What is the weather like right now where you are?80 degrees and humid

How tall are you? 6' 2"

When you were little - What did you want to do "when you grew up?" Are you doing it? Medicine, major in chemistry, going to start soon.

How do you spend your free time?With family, playing around on computer, music, occasionally seeing a movie or two.

Favorite sport you like to watch or participate in? Soccer

What kind of food do you prefer eating when you are out? Chicken, fish, soup, vegetables.

Last Movie You Watched? Cinderella Man during the last few days of school.

Would you like to be famous? Of course but ambition can sometimes be deadly and I'd have to watch out for power not to corrrupt.

What Book Are You Reading? Nothing at the moment unfortunately.

If you had $5 million to spend in 5 days, but with the clause that you could not spend any of it on yourself or your family, what would you do with it? Donate to charity. A bit romanticized but still.

If you knew that you could you try any kind of work/employment and that you would not fail, what would attempt doing? Professional athlete

If you could change something about yourself, what would it be & why? Wouldn't think everyone is out to get me.

What's the farthest you've been from home? Bialystok

What is your favorite Zelda game? Ocarina of Time

ZeldaFan11

#TeamPhelps
Do you have brothers and sisters? Yes, 1 older sister

Where is your birth place and are you far from it now? Texas, still Texas

What two things could you not do when you were a child, but you can do now? Whistle, and not let others opinions get the best of me.

What is your motto? Dont worry, be happy

What are your hobbies? Softball, Volleyball, Track, Dirt bikes, Four wheelers, Hunting, Fishing

What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Chocolate

If you could travel anywhere in the world - where would you go and why? Paris, France. Id love to see the fashions there and see the countryside, and also look at the Eiffel tower.

Have you ever met a famous person? I walked passed by Joseph Simmons at Disney World lolhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Run's_House

What is your least favorite thing about yourself? Too sensitive at times

One word that describes you? Bubbly

If you were a crayon, what color would you be & why? Sky Blue

What is the weather like right now where you are? I don't know right now, but at noon it was 103

How tall are you? 5'2

When you were little - What did you want to do "when you grew up?" Are you doing it? I wanted to be on the Olympic "Team USA" softball club. But they took softball out of the summer
Olympics a few years ago because USA always won. And instead of being on that team, i plan on being in a collage team.

How do you spend your free time? Watching Spongebob, Playing Zelda, on the computer, or im outside practicing softball

Favorite sport you like to watch or participate in? Softball/ Baseball

What kind of food do you prefer eating when you are out? Chinese, Steak, or Mexican

Last Movie You Watched? Men In Black 3, with my dad and sister.

Would you like to be famous?Not to famous to end up dead; but well-known

What Book Are You Reading?I just finnised Nicholas Sparks: Dear John

If you had $5 million to spend in 5 days, but with the clause that you could not spend any of it on yourself or your family, what would you do with it? I would donate it to the ASPCA( a non-profit organization that helps animals in need in Houston ,Texas. Its on Animal Planet)

If you knew that you could you try any kind of work/employment and that you would not fail, what would attempt doing? I would major in Biology.

If you could change something about yourself, what would it be & why? I'd be about 2 inches taller. I get made fun of because of my height.

What's the farthest you've been from home? Nashville, Tennesee

What is your favorite Zelda game? Tie - Skyward Sword, Twilight Princess.

Last edited:
Do you have brothers and sisters? 1 older brother

Where is your birth place and are you far from it now? Florida and I live in North Carolina

What two things could you not do when you were a child, but you can do now? I can be a jerk and I can be jealous

What is your motto? Forgive and forget

What are your hobbies? Friends, ,music, video games, movies, and travelling

If you could travel anywhere in the world - where would you go and why? Europe because its awesome

Have you ever met a famous person? No

What is your least favorite thing about yourself? I cant keep my mind clear

One word that describes you? Unique

If you were a crayon, what color would you be & why? Sky blue so the sun would always be there to keep me company

What is the weather like right now where you are? Summer and raining

How tall are you? 6'1

When you were little - What did you want to do "when you grew up?" Are you doing it? No idea and I still haven't decided

How do you spend your free time? With friends, music, reading, and trolling the internet

Favorite sport you like to watch or participate in? I don't really like sports at all

What kind of food do you prefer eating when you are out? Pizza

Last Movie You Watched? Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Would you like to be famous? I don't think I would be able to handle the limelight

What Book Are You Reading? Stranger In A Strange Land

If you had $5 million to spend in 5 days, but with the clause that you could not spend any of it on yourself or your family, what would you do with it? Spend it all on my friends

If you knew that you could you try any kind of work/employment and that you would not fail, what would attempt doing? Either a musician or an author

If you could change something about yourself, what would it be & why? Be more adventurous and motivated

What's the farthest you've been from home? Nebraska

What is your favorite Zelda game? Majora's Mask

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
Sure, why not? I like taking surveys.

Do you have brothers and sisters?
I like telling this story. My brother is four years younger than my sister, my sister is four years younger than me, I am four years younger than my step-brother, and he is four years younger than his brother. I'm (almost) sixteen, do the math.

Where is your birth place and are you far from it now?
I know it's somewhere in my state of residence, Rhode Island, but I do not know my way around my own neighborhood so i could not find it on a map.

What two things could you not do when you were a child, but you can do now?
I can play video games better and think more critically.

What is your motto?
F*ck da police!

What are your hobbies?
I dunno, stuff.

What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
Mint chocolate chip. Actually just mint if I could find some without the chocolate chips. They just get in the way if you ask me.

If you could travel anywhere in the world where would you go and why?
Playboy Mansion because ;).

Have you ever met a famous person?
Nope. I've met some people who genuinely deserve to me famous, but just aren't.

What is your least favorite thing about yourself?
I'm unmotivated and get acne, but I take care of the ladder problem fairly well.

One word that describes you?
Quiet.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be & why?
White, so the kids will leave me alone. :lol:

What is the weather like right now where you are?
It's nearly 1am so it's chilly and clear.

How tall are you?
6'1"

When you were little What did you want to do when you grew up? Are you doing it?
I've always wanted to work with my dad and do the cool things he does, which I am doing.

How do you spend your free time?
This.

Favorite sport you like to watch or participate in?
I don't like any sports, until gaming is declared a sport.

What kind of food do you prefer eating when you are out?
I'm growing weary of eating out. I don't like most of what's on the menu but the travel and waiting isn't worth my time even if I liked the food. What I do end of ordering is usually a light meal that I get all the time, like chicken nuggets at McDonalds or a grilled cheese at most other places. I wish I could still order from the kid's menus.

Last Movie You Watched?
European vacation.

Would you like to be famous?
Only for the right reason. There's an episode of Family Guy where Brian (the dog) became famous after he intentionally wrote a horrible book. I wouldn't want to be famous for that.

What Book Are You Reading?
What's a book? :p

If you had $5 million to spend in 5 days, but with the clause that you could not spend any of it on yourself or your family, what would you do with it?
I would use it to pay for abortions, just to piss off pro-lifers. (yeah, I'm that kind of guy)

If you knew that you could you try any kind of work/employment and that you would not fail, what would attempt doing?
Be the first man to set foot on an extraterrestrial planet with (non-hostile) alien life on it.

If you could change something about yourself, what would it be & why?
I would change the amount of sleep my body needs so I would only need to sleep for half an hour and spend that gained time on video games and the internet.

What's the farthest you've been from home?
Orlando Florida, at the Nickelodeon Hotel.

What is your favorite Zelda game?
Majwa's Maske and Ocerina of Time. (what if Gannondawf was in Ocerina of Time?)

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
Do you have brothers and sisters?4 bros,1 sister

Where is your birth place and are you far from it now? lynwood,eh somewhat

What two things could you not do when you were a child, but you can do now?stay up late as hell

What is your motto?if they didn't show up,they had a heart attack

What are your hobbies?games

What is your favorite ice cream flavor?rainbow

If you could travel anywhere in the world - where would you go and why? Russia,i wanna check out their nuclear arsenal

Have you ever met a famous person? justin bieber

What is your least favorite thing about yourself? shy

One word that describes you?quiet....in real life at least

If you were a crayon, what color would you be & why?green,i like green

What is the weather like right now where you are?around 70

How tall are you? 5'9?

When you were little - What did you want to do "when you grew up?" Are you doing it? firefighter,nope

How do you spend your free time?computer or games

Favorite sport you like to watch or participate in?basketball i guess

What kind of food do you prefer eating when you are out?i don't know

Last Movie You Watched?Julius Caesar

Would you like to be famous?only as far as youtube

What Book Are You Reading?none

If you had $5 million to spend in 5 days, but with the clause that you could not spend any of it on yourself or your family, what would you do with it?....wait,what

If you knew that you could you try any kind of work/employment and that you would not fail, what would attempt doing?does violinist in an orchestra count

If you could change something about yourself, what would it be & why?not being a lazy bum,b/c im sometimes a lazy bum

What's the farthest you've been from home?Guadalajara

What is your favorite Zelda game? Wind Waker

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Do you have brothers and sisters? 3 older brothers and one older sister. One brother is in the middle of a sex change so this will soon make it 2 sisters and 2 brothers.

Where is your birth place and are you far from it now? The Hague, Netherlands and I live 2 hours driving from it

What two things could you not do when you were a child, but you can do now? I used to be shy and never went out

What is your motto? Nothing is impossible

What are your hobbies? Hockey,Photoshop, Internet, Travel, Movies, Walking

If you could travel anywhere in the world - where would you go and why? Japan, because of their kindness and traditions, New Zealand because of LotR and Philadelphia because of the Flyers

Have you ever met a famous person? I was in the same class at school with a dutch singer who is famous over here very much and I met several former Formula 1 drivers and saw some Hockey player in reality

What is your least favorite thing about yourself? My anger even though I controlled it more lately
One word that describes you? Blablabla

If you were a crayon, what color would you be & why? Blue, I always had something with blue

What is the weather like right now where you are? Ehm in Celcius it would be 20C and cloudy and rainy

How tall are you? 5'9 (1m76)

When you were little - What did you want to do "when you grew up?" Are you doing it? I don't know. I don't remember what I wanted to be
How do you spend your free time? Watching Dr Who, making Graphics, visiting friends and family, cleaning my house

Favorite sport you like to watch or participate in? Hockey!! I'm a diehard NHL freak
What kind of food do you prefer eating when you are out? Anything except for shrimps and other seafood
Last Movie You Watched? LotR - FotR

Would you like to be famous? Not at all
What Book Are You Reading? Me and reading?? Almost impossible
If you had $5 million to spend in 5 days, but with the clause that you could not spend any of it on yourself or your family, what would you do with it? Donate it to Cancer research and also support sporting facilities

If you knew that you could you try any kind of work/employment and that you would not fail, what would attempt doing? Graphics Designer

If you could change something about yourself, what would it be & why? There are so many things but in the end it is also what makes me myself. So yes mistakes included

What's the farthest you've been from home? From Netherlands to Los Angeles

What is your favorite Zelda game? Twilight Princess

Do you have brothers and sisters? One older brother, and one older sister.

Where is your birth place and are you far from it now? Utah and Nevada.

What two things could you not do when you were a child, but you can do now? I used to not be able to sit still. I was a seriously hyper kid.

What is your motto? YOLO!

What are your hobbies? Video games, Swimming, playing bass, playing alto sax..

What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Mint

If you could travel anywhere in the world - where would you go and why? Canada, so I could see MadameMajora. <3

Have you ever met a famous person? I met Tobuscus on a Terriaria server once, but I bet it was just somebody named Tobuscus.

What is your least favorite thing about yourself? I'm seriously a really big jerk.

One word that describes you? Weird

If you were a crayon, what color would you be & why?Red, because I'm evil.

What is the weather like right now where you are?about 90 degrees.

How tall are you? 5'1

When you were little - What did you want to do "when you grew up?" Are you doing it? I wanted to be an Astronaut - Lolno.

How do you spend your free time?Go to my homies' houses.

Favorite sport you like to watch or participate in?Sports... bleh.

What kind of food do you prefer eating when you are out? Anything with BBQ sauce.

Last Movie You Watched? Road to El Durado.

Would you like to be famous? It doesn't matter, really.

What Book Are You Reading? None.

If you had $5 million to spend in 5 days, but with the clause that you could not spend any of it on yourself or your family, what would you do with it?I guess I would donate it to our Greyhound organization or children's hospital

If you knew that you could you try any kind of work/employment and that you would not fail, what would attempt doing? Viral YouTuber.

If you could change something about yourself, what would it be & why? I shouldn't have been such a **** to my friends this last year.

What's the farthest you've been from home? Virginia.

What is your favorite Zelda game? Majora's Mask.

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
*shrugs*
Do you have brothers and sisters? 1 older sister. woot.

Where is your birth place and are you far from it now? Earth and Earth. c:

What two things could you not do when you were a child, but you can do now? Play M rated games... oh wait... you wanted something serious? oh....

What is your motto? "Swooping is Bad" ~Alistair. Or "Everyone and their pet rock does that!"

What are your hobbies? Games, internet, animation, drums, role play.

What is your favorite ice cream flavor? pffftt. Chocolate.

If you could travel anywhere in the world - where would you go and why? Japan or Israel. Japan is where the video games are and Israel I hear is BEAUTIFUL and its where my savior was c:

Have you ever met a famous person? Jesus. What? He's FAMOUS. And he counts.

What is your least favorite thing about yourself? wanna list?

One word that describes you? uhh.... silly?

If you were a crayon, what color would you be & why? some shade of blue I guess

What is the weather like right now where you are? 93 degrees. geeeeez

How tall are you? 5 foot suckas!

When you were little - What did you want to do "when you grew up?" Are you doing it? I wanted to be a vet until I learned that some of them put down animals and that dream fell flat. So HELLLL no.

How do you spend your free time? video games, drums, role play whatever else I do.

Favorite sport you like to watch or participate in? Baseball.

What kind of food do you prefer eating when you are out? Whatever food I CAN eat.

Last Movie You Watched? I don't even remember the last time I watched a movie. lol... well... I guess the Avengers? xD

Would you like to be famous? Famous for making amazing video games, SURE. But nothing else.

What Book Are You Reading? The last book I read was "The Mask Trilogy" I forget the titled of the first book lol

If you had $5 million to spend in 5 days, but with the clause that you could not spend any of it on yourself or your family, what would you do with it? give it to charity or something.

If you knew that you could you try any kind of work/employment and that you would not fail, what would attempt doing? Video games. Its the only thing I am good at besides drumming.

If you could change something about yourself, what would it be & why? My low self confidence. The reason is obvious.

What's the farthest you've been from home? I forget.

What is your favorite Zelda game? They are like children, why would you make me choose? But I'd say Skyward Sword. It now has inside jokes.

B

BobbilyWobbily

Do you have brothers and sisters? 1 little sister... ugh...

Where is your birth place and are you far from it now? Cockermouth, Cumbria, england

What two things could you not do when you were a child, but you can do now? Play guitar like a boss and be able to make friends :)

What is your motto? There will be a day when the courage of men fails, but TODAY IS NOT THAT DAY! er i dont really have one...

What are your hobbies? Music and games

If you could travel anywhere in the world - where would you go and why? Japan

Have you ever met a famous person? No... not many famous people in cumbria

What is your least favorite thing about yourself? VERY self consious and shy

One word that describes you? quiet

If you were a crayon, what color would you be & why? bright green - this is a wierd question

What is the weather like right now where you are? about 14 degrees (C) and cloudy with flashes of blue sky.

How tall are you? about 6'1

When you were little - What did you want to do "when you grew up?" Are you doing it? Music, and I'm not doing it as I'm ony 17

How do you spend your free time? MUSIC.

Favorite sport you like to watch or participate in? I like watching skating and MX and stuff, but i'm not realy very sporty... Does j8Jitsu count?

What kind of food do you prefer eating when you are out? Lasagne or steak

Last Movie You Watched? Lord of the rings two towers
Would you like to be famous? If i could make it in a band, hell yeah
What Book Are You Reading? I'm flicking between two - the hobbit and a steven king - bag of bones

If you had $5 million to spend in 5 days, but with the clause that you could not spend any of it on yourself or your family, what would you do with it? Give each of my friends
$200 each, so theyd have to buy me something nice for my birthday :)

If you knew that you could you try any kind of work/employment and that you would not fail, what would attempt doing?MUSIC.

If you could change something about yourself, what would it be & why? Stop being so shy

What's the farthest you've been from home?Austria

What is your favorite Zelda game? Twilight Princess

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
What is your motto? YOLO!
really
really
anyway

Do you have brothers and sisters? one younger sister but I don't count her

Where is your birth place and are you far from it now? oshawa and nope.

What two things could you not do when you were a child, but you can do now? Stay up all night on the internets.

What is your motto? Don't blink.

What are your hobbies? tumblr, fandoms, piano, tumblr, writing, drawing, tumblr, reading...

What is your favorite ice cream flavor? pistachio.

If you could travel anywhere in the world - London, England. because that's where the Doctor usually visits and it's where Sherlock lives.

Have you ever met a famous person? jacob hoggard, lead singer of hedley, and yeah thats it...weeeeooooo

What is your least favorite thing about yourself? My face is derpy :T

One word that describes you? Dork.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be & why? White because nobody ever pays attention to the white crayon.

What is the weather like right now where you are? 42 degrees celcius and thunderstorming. Ehehehhe:3

How tall are you? 5'1 -__-

When you were little - What did you want to do "when you grew up?" Are you doing it? I want to direct, still working on it. Got a few scripts written.

How do you spend your free time? Tumblr, writing, hiding in my nerd cave eating nutella..

Favorite sport you like to watch or participate in? ME, PARTICIPATING IN SPORTS. AHAHAHA. WHOOOOOOO. THAT'S A GOOD ONE.

What kind of food do you prefer eating when you are out? I just like food in general.

Last Movie You Watched? The Avengers. (ASSvengers.)

Would you like to be famous? AW YISS

What Book Are You Reading? Harry Potter &the deathly hallows for the 5000th time

If you had $5 million to spend in 5 days, but with the clause that you could not spend any of it on yourself or your family, what would you do with it? Split it between my favorite charities and personally bribe Steven Moffat to hurry the **** up with sherlock series 3.

If you knew that you could you try any kind of work/employment and that you would not fail, what would attempt doing? Directing.

If you could change something about yourself, what would it be & why? my face because it's derpy

What's the farthest you've been from home? Florida.

What is your favorite Zelda game? Majora's Mask.

weeeeeeeeee~

Zelda_Ali_Baba

Why did the humans attack
Do you have brothers and sisters? Two younger siblings, one brother and one sister. I'm the oldest =)

Where is your birth place and are you far from it now? Northwest region of USA, I can't give the state sorry =/ and I still live there ^_^

What two things could you not do when you were a child, but you can do now? I'm not so dramatic/obnoxious and can handle situations more maturely. And I can truly get to know God, which I didn't really understand when I was little. ;)

What is your motto? Let go and let God!

What are your hobbies? reading, writing, gaming, hanging with family

What is your favorite ice cream flavor? CHOCOLATE =D

If you could travel anywhere in the world - where would you go and why? Israel, because....well I dunno...I guess because of all the (CHRISTIAN) Biblical events that took place around there. Whatever the case, I just really wanna go there haha!

Have you ever met a famous person? Yup! =D Francesca Battistelli and The Afters (EDIT: saw a friend's answer and I haz to put this: Jesus!)

What is your least favorite thing about yourself? I have a hard time joking and teasing back with people...I LOVE humor and I so wish I could give people a laugh back!

One word that describes you? Sympathetic...idk? XD

If you were a crayon, what color would you be & why? Red, just cause it's such a pretty color =)

What is the weather like right now where you are? Hot and windy

How tall are you? Around 5' 3", can't remember exactly ;)

When you were little - What did you want to do "when you grew up?" Are you doing it? I wanted to be a whole BUNCH of things, such as an Architect and OBGYN doctor. I'm not planning to do either of these, instead I want to be an author/communications specialist.

How do you spend your free time? I do stuff on the computer, play videogames, hang with my family, read.

Favorite sport you like to watch or participate in? FOOSBALL! Don't like playing it tho, just like watching haha

What kind of food do you prefer eating when you are out? Anything thats available

Last Movie You Watched? Thor (the newish movie! IT WAS AWESOME)

Would you like to be famous? Well....not really. I mean if I were to write a book and became famous then great, but if my name never becomes known then I won't come crying. If I do become famous, I hope that I can use the fame to bring others to Jesus and God's love and grace.

What Book Are You Reading? Oh gee, I'm in the middle of a few books. Eragon, The Alchemist (for school), DragonSpell, InkSpell, The Deadly Curse of Toco-Rey (Christian "horror" but it turns out to be explainable and more miraculous haha)

If you had $5 million to spend in 5 days, but with the clause that you could not spend any of it on yourself or your family, what would you do with it? I would donate to the Non-Profit Organization: The Ye Olde Renaissance Faire. They help families adopt kids locally and nationally (I could have that wrong tho haha)

If you knew that you could you try any kind of work/employment and that you would not fail, what would attempt doing? Missionary maybe, or acting!

If you could change something about yourself, what would it be & why? I wish I could become better sociably and be able to make others laugh easier then I do now. And be able to keep a conversation going by knowing what to say back.

What's the farthest you've been from home? Texas XD

What is your favorite Zelda game? Skyward Sword and Spirit Tracks!

Last edited:
Do you have brothers and sisters?I has a younger brother and sister and an older half brother and half sister

Where is your birth place and are you far from it now? Somewhere in England when my mum was visiting friends :P live in Scotland

What two things could you not do when you were a child, but you can do now? Less shy and a lot less paranoid these days :P

What is your motto? Go with the flow and see what happens

What are your hobbies? reading, gaming, going nature walks :P want to add archery to this but got other stuff to focus on first =/

What is your favorite ice cream flavor?dime bar =]

If you could travel anywhere in the world - where would you go and why? Japan

Have you ever met a famous person? Some football players ( soccer :P ) but i dont care about that game so meh :P

What is your least favorite thing about yourself? lazy oh sooo lazy

One word that describes you? mellow

If you were a crayon, what color would you be & why? some sort of red :P

What is the weather like right now where you are?cloudy but warm... (for scotland)

How tall are you? 5'7

When you were little - What did you want to do "when you grew up?" Are you doing it? Science...in the last year of my masters in biotechnology so hopefully after that i'll get a job in a lab :P

How do you spend your free time?with the gf, friends n family, reading, playing games and going walks

Favorite sport you like to watch or participate in?none

What kind of food do you prefer eating when you are out? Something new

Last Movie You Watched? My sisters kepper on tv

Would you like to be famous? depends :P

What Book Are You Reading? Catching fire

If you had $5 million to spend in 5 days, but with the clause that you could not spend any of it on yourself or your family, what would you do with it? Donate it to charities

If you knew that you could you try any kind of work/employment and that you would not fail, what would attempt doing? por...Researcher cause am so exciting :P

If you could change something about yourself, what would it be & why? Would make it so am not dyslexic i guess

What's the farthest you've been from home?New York (Manhattan)

What is your favorite Zelda game? at the moment is Skyward sword :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom