• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
TatlTails
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About Trophies

• Hey pal, good to see ya if you're still here. I got on a Zelda nostalgia trip and decided to see if I could access my old account. Turns out I still remembered my old password after all these years. I guess I missed this place and now I am, myself, in a better place that's only going to get better. If you're wondering what happened to hylian monolith I dated them for about a year after I met them on this forum (an online, long distance relationship) and I recall being roughly 15? 16? So that would have been roughly 2013 or 2014? They broke up with me and basically cut me out of their life so I haven't spoke with them since likely 2014? So I have no idea where they are now or if they are even okay. I think I fell off the face of this forum due to that and life stuff, but I think I may come back now if some of yall from the old days are still here. I'd love to get into rp again, I haven't since Mono and I broke up. I hope you are doing well and just seeing this place, dispite what happened between Mono and I, makes me very happy.
    TatlTails
    TatlTails
    I have not heard your name yet! Nice to meet you, Quinten. I’d rather stay as Tatl, at least in the more public forum spaces.

As for your offer? It is tempting, but a little scary since I actually haven’t RPed consistently in over a year, or at all in six months. I also haven’t ever RPed with the current version of my OCs, since I’ve been preparing them to be part of a singular story and original world rather than any collaborative efforts, but if nothing else I am definitely open to exchanging works and ideas regularly. Lance being trans and/or genderfluid sounds like an awesome development, I’d love to see how it pans out. (Not sure if that even counts as a pun, much less an intentional one)
    Go_Skyward
    Go_Skyward
    Sure, whatever makes you feel most comfortable. I am fairly anonymous on the internet even using my first name so I feel okay lol. Not everyone does though.

I used to use RP all the time to develop different character or story ideas so in my mind its more of a non-judgemental space as long as nobody is godmodding or anything like that everything is fairly open. But again, up to you. The exchange of ideas is great. Also I will take that as a pun, Lance is bi/pan as well so lol.
    TatlTails
    TatlTails
    Awesome! I’ll probably DM you (since under this new system DMs are way better for conversations) and infodump my concept and then just let you react however you may.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom