• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZD Forums - Zelda Dungeon Forums

TatlTails
TatlTails
I wish i could tell you, dude. She disappeared December of 2014 and no one here’s seen her since. I’ve been worried about her too, but it’s been 5 years now so I really have no idea what happened to her. Sorry.
Go_Skyward
Go_Skyward
I used to have their tumblr handle along with Mono's gmail but I deleted my link to the tumblr to distance myself from them and I got blocked on gmail so its pretty much impossible for me to know what's happening with them now. All I know is they (when I knew them) lived in Alaska and they'd be 19 now. (I am using they\them pronouns as towards the end of Mono and I's relationship that's what they went by but I honestly don't care if you use she/her pronouns to refer to Mono)

But tell me how you've been though, what have you been up to these last few years?
TatlTails
TatlTails
I was on here for a while, left after losing touch with everyone on here, started college (just finished junior year last month), started a YouTube channel (a Let’s Play channel called ForgetMeNot if you wanna look me up), and developed and changed my OCs to the point of planning out an original novel with them so that’s something. Wbu? We weren’t the closest but I’d like to know how you’ve generally been.
Go_Skyward
Go_Skyward
That's super cool to hear about your youtube channel and series. I'll have to look into your channel. And if you ever have works to read let me know I'd love to read them.

I've been living with depression for years so it feels like I've accomplished nothing but I will try to point out at least what I've noticed in myself. While in hs I went to community college, then thanks to working at Starbucks since August I've been going to ASU (Arizona State) while Starbucks gives me a grant / pays the rest of the tuition after the semesters so I can attend cheaper. I started college going for an IT degree but I figured out that programming and heavy math give me anxiety attacks so I think I am going to choose a major that plays to my strengths better, considering anthropology , social work, or technical writing but I am going to talk to some advisors about it more.

I already mentioned work but I went from a very low paying job at a music studio to a slightly over min wage job at Starbucks and at least I get good benefits even for a part timer. My mental state at work has improved a lot since I no longer work with my mom and I am allowed to be out as a trans man at work. (dunno if you remember much about little 14/15 year old me but I was "the gender bender" on here for a while. Turns out I'm just trans lol.)

As for my OCs.... uhh.. thanks to my life circumstances I haven't written much since high school. But I've developed my characters and story ideas in my brain a lot over the years, its just a matter of writing it down. I don't write or talk about it much since I've been made fun of a lot for having OCs because I guess the people around me thought it was stupid. I'm around a lot less toxic people now (except for my parents who are the cause of like 99% of my problems) so at least there's that.

whew that was a lot more than I intended... hhh
TatlTails
TatlTails
Wow, congratulations! Legit, you say you didn’t accomplish much but that’s hella accomplishments. I don’t even have a job, much less one that helps pay for college so like, n i c e. I did not know about your reputation years ago, but heck yeah trans rights. Glad you’re more comfortable with yourself now.

And tbh I’m pretty much in the same place as you with my OCs, I’ve only written a couple short monologues set in the world of the ‘novel’ with everything else still just in my head and/or in crappy excuses for ‘outlines’ I wrote whenever someone asked ‘what is your story about’ over text. But hey, if you ever wanna talk about the stuff you’re thinking about now, I’m open to hearing it. I did always like your characters when we RPed together.
Go_Skyward
Go_Skyward
I suppose getting an okay job is a bigger accomplishment than I think it is. Thank you for pointing that out. But don't worry about not having a job though, its a lot and i've been working since I was 16 / 17 and I'm 21 now so I feel a little burned out as is? Also yeah! Tatl says trans rights! lol. Also also, I dooon't know if I mentioned my name? It's Quinten, and I go by he. But by all means feel free to address me by username if that's easier for you. If you'd like me to address you as something other than Tatl I am happy to.

If you want to we could do an rp for ourselves. I still have most if not all the same ocs I had back then (just better? maybe? Like I dunno if you rememeber Lance but I've been considering him being her, a trans woman, instead and I think it fits the character or I can just make Lance/Lacie more fluid for example.) Also maybe to encourage ourselves maybe we can challenge each other to write and then read each others works? I think knowing in my mind that someone wants to and looks forward to reading my work would help me write. As I am certainly interested in your ideas, as I love when other people have stories and characters going on in their head like I am
Top Bottom