• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
DisappearingMist
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Oh. You see, I was in need of a wallpaper and I thought I should take a look at your work... Is it like your job, or something you simply do in your free time?
    Wow, is that photography gallery really yours (Michelle Simpson's)? The pictures and all the work looks amazing! Am I allowed to post / use the pictures in other places?
    Hey can you say hi to Caleb for me and I STILL have a friendship request waiting? How cold is it in Alaska? In California, it's around 89-95 degrees in LA. In Death Valley (I don't live in DV) it's about 120.
    Hah hah. Sounds like fun! I thought Alaska was in the middle of a huge snowstorm right now but...meh. :P
    Anywho, i'm glad you had a great day!
    Happy late birthday! Thanks for accepting my friend request! I hope this HORRIBLE earth day finds you well!(Invader Zim rocks!) Bye!
    Happy birthday Dissapearing Mist! Have a good one! Tell Caleb I sent him a friendship request and I'm still waiting for him to reply.
    Happy birthday!
    I don't think i've ever talked to you before, but birthday wishes are always in order. :)
    Happy Birthday, Mrs. Caleb! I hope you make it one to remember! Don't forget to stuff yourself with cake!
    Are you doing anything special today?
    Maligayang Bati! (Happy Birthday in Filipino)

Hope you have a happy day since it's your birthday! Yay! Happy birthday to you!
    A cake for you:

• Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom