• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Sarianae
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Happy Birthday, Sarianae! I would make you a card, but I don't think that it would come out nearly as good as your B-day cards, so here's a stampede of puppies instead~ :P

Happy Birthday Sarianae! God, I haven't seen you in a bit, and I miss youuuuu D: anyways, I hope you have an awesome birthday!
    Ohai, Nic! (Or are you Ole right now? :?) Eh, you can be the front, because it's your birthday. :P Have a nice birthday, Nic!
    Thanks yet again, Sarianae. I will check out that series soon enough but for now I am going to be watching Soul Eater.
    Actually I have played Spirit Tracks. I will say that the title theme stood out to me as quite a memorable track. It really hearkens back to the days of Wind Waker after Phantom Hourglass sort of went moot on its music. Not that Phantom Hourglass was bad, but it just didn't take enough risks with its soundtrack. Spirit Tracks definitely had that infectious melodic joviality to it, which definitely suited the graphics and story to a lesser degree. On the spectrum of Mario - Zelda, Spirit Tracks hit closer to Mario in terms of atmosphere with its music and graphics. Which is nothing bad, but the brooding notes of Twilight Princess are just more my cup of tea, just like its graphics and gameplay.
    I love ya too, Saria!! =D :):D^^:P

Yay! I got it right!! :) I had a feeling it was Marin. That flower kinda gave it away. :silent:

Yeah, I've heard that one before. It's wonderful all right! ^^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom