• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Kid Icarus: Uprising - Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fig

The Altruist
Next time I'm Vig, I'm going to make sure I target every experienced player in mafia. Don't care whether you are town or mafia, I'm killing you. This game is the perfect example why I have trust issues in this game. *throw his hat on the floor and stomps on it Diddy Kong style*

Mido

Version 1
I KNOW MIDO'S ROLE!!!

I'm not back btw... there was no way I was gonna miss the end of the game though!

GG guys!

Now, before I go for another couple weeks, there's something I need to say... Something deep, and insightful...

*waves to Mido* :wave:

It was a privilege to once again serve as your replacement!

*waves back to Gilligan* :wave:

Anyhoo, nice work modding the game, Heroine! I'm glad to have played for the short time I did!

Dekunut; Mr. kokirion who immobilized me; and the evil Pendio; you men proved to be a crafty bunch of foes! Nice job! :yes:

I kind of feel bad for putting all that pressure on Rachel though for the final decision! My apologies! :)

Now, let's boogie!!!!!! Pass the cups o' Jove around, it's time!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46TLbQT7Nt4

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
SCUM-FIVE!
I was afraid there for a bit... but, from the underworld, I am laughing. I don't know what I'll do... maybe I'll hire the newest member of the Underworld (Pit) to do work for me. Not the good stuff mind you- the toilets down here are disgusting for one, and I killed off my last cook a few days ago. And then I'll have a party. Hey! Koko! Pendio! Want to swing by for some drinks? Then maybe i can get my revenge on that double-cross - er, try that new margarita I've been saving? Heh heh heh...
Gg, everyone! It's been nice playing with you!

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
Even though I didn't participate in this game I liked the way it was set up with the two mafia factions. Plus, Heroine never got lazy with the night scenes. :P

GG Pendio. Even after so many games as scum, he always has some good strategies up his sleeve. ;)

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Set-Up
TOWN
Pit - Underworld Cop and Mason (Rachel)
Dark Pit - Aurum Cop and Mason (Dracomajora/Thareous)
Palutena - Doctor (musicfan)
Viridi - Roleblocker (Atticus)
Magnus - Vigilante (Fig)
Phosphora - Bulletproof (Linkdude74/pkfroce)
Arlon - Jailkeeper (FirevsIce)
Poseidon - Town Backup (AvatarFlygon)
Centurion - Vanilla (The Marshal)
Centurion Knight - Vanilla (Mellow Ezlo/Mido)
Nutski - Vanilla (Draco626)
Parashooter - Vanilla (Ver-go-a-go-go)
Pew Pew – Vanilla (Thareous)

UNDERWORLD (Mafia 1)
Hades - Underworld Godfather (DekuNut)
Pandora - Roleblocker (Pendio)
Medusa - Usurper, One-Shot Strongman (Kokirion)

AURUM (Mafia 2)
Pyrrhon - Aurum Godfather (LittleGumball)
Tribyte – One-Shot Role Cop (thegreenrobby)
Sio – Roleblocker (justac00guy)

THIRD PARTY
Chaos Kin - Mentor (fused_shadows)
Dyntos - Survivor Inventor (Big Octo)

Role PMS
Welcome to Kid Icarus: Uprising Mafia, Rachel! You are Pit, the Underworld Mason-Cop!

20120116031457%21250px-Pit_Uprising.png

Along with the Aurum Mason-Cop Dark Pit, also known as Dracomajora, you have the ability to investigate players once per night. Your result will tell you whether they are aligned with the Underworld Army, and Dark Pit’s result will tell you if they are a member of the Aurum. You can discuss the game in your Quicktopic here. You are aligned with the Town. Therefore, you win when all forces opposing the Town have been eliminated, or nothing can prevent this from happening.

You can read more about Pit here.

Please confirm that you have read and understand your role in the sign-up thread. Let me know if you have any questions!

------

Welcome to Kid Icarus: Uprising Mafia, Dracomajora! You are Dark Pit, the Aurum Mason-Cop!

364px-Darkpit_artnew.png

Along with the Underworld Mason-Cop Pit, also known as Rachel, you have the ability to investigate players once per night. Your result will tell you whether they are aligned with the Aurum, while Pit’s result will tell you if they are a member of the Underworld Army. You can discuss the game in your Quicktopic here. You are aligned with the Town. Therefore, you win when all forces opposing the Town have been eliminated, or nothing can prevent this from happening.

You can read more about Dark Pit here.

Please confirm that you have read and understand your role in the sign-up thread. Let me know if you have any questions!

-----

Welcome to Kid Icarus: Uprising Mafia, musicfan! You are Palutena, the Town Doctor!

Charaimg_02p.png

As the Goddess of Light, your special ability allows you to protect one player each night for that night only. Simply send me a PM with their name during the night period. You are aligned with the Town. Therefore, you win when all forces opposing the Town have been eliminated, or nothing can prevent this from happening.

You can read more about Palutena here.

--------
Welcome to Kid Icarus: Uprising Mafia, Atticus! You are Viridi, the Town Roleblocker!

353px-Viridi.png

As the Goddess of Nature, you may target a player once per night by sending their name to me to roleblock them. This will cause any actions that they perform to fail. You are aligned with the Town. Therefore, you win when all forces opposing the Town have been eliminated, or nothing can prevent this from happening.

You can read more about Viridi here.

---------

Welcome to Kid Icarus: Uprising Mafia, Fig! You are Magnus, the Town Vigilante!

390px-Magnus_%28Kid_Icarus_Uprising%29.png

You are a powerful human that is fighting to defeat evil after the downfall of your former partner. Every night you can select one player to kill. This gives you the chance to potentially kill a mafia member or third party. However, be warned: you can also kill innocent Townies if you make the wrong decision. You do have the option to not submit a target if desired.

You are aligned with the Town. Therefore, you win when all forces opposing the Town have been eliminated, or nothing can prevent this from happening.
You can read more about Magnus here.

----

Welcome to Kid Icarus: Uprising Mafia, Linkdude74! You are Phosphora, the Town Bulletproof!

346px-Phosphora2.png

You are one of the commanders in the Forces of Nature with a power over lightning. Your ability passively deflects all nightkills aimed toward you. You are aligned with the Town. Therefore, you win when all forces opposing the Town have been eliminated, or nothing can prevent this from happening.

You can read more about Phosphora here.

----

Welcome to Kid Icarus: Uprising Mafia, FirevsIce! You are Arlon, the Town Jailkeeper!

240px-Arlon.png

You are one of the commanders in the Forces of Nature and master of the Lunar Sanctum. When you target a player at night by sending me a PM with their name, you both protect and roleblock them. The target will remain safe from any attempted kills that night, but they will not be able to use any special abilities that they might have.

You are aligned with the Town. Therefore, you win when all forces opposing the Town have been eliminated, or nothing can prevent this from happening.

You can read more about Arlon here.

-----

Welcome to Kid Icarus: Uprising Mafia, AvatarFlygon! You are Poseidon, the Town Backup!

POSE.png

You are the God of the Sea. You will automatically gain the abilities of the first Town-aligned power role to die. After this, you can use it as you please.

You can read more about Poseidon here.

----

Welcome to Kid Icarus: Uprising Mafia, The Marshal! You are Centurion, a Vanilla Townie!

286px-Centurion-Uprising.png

You are a member of Palutena's Army. You have no special abilities. However, you are free to discuss and vote during the day period.

You can read more about the Centurion here.

----

Welcome to Kid Icarus: Uprising Mafia, Mellow Ezlo! You are Centurion Knight, a Vanilla Townie!

491px-Centurionknight_pic.png

You have no special abilities. However, you are free to discuss and vote during the day period.

You can read more about the Centurion Knight here.

-----

Welcome to Kid Icarus: Uprising Mafia, Draco626! You are Nutski, a Vanilla Townie!

Nutskipic.png

You are a member of the Forces of Nature. You have no special abilities. However, you are free to discuss and vote during the day period.

You can read more about the Nutski here.

---

Welcome to Kid Icarus: Uprising Mafia, Ver-go-a-go-go! You are Parashooter, a Vanilla Townie!

334px-275-AKDP.jpg

You are a member of the Forces of Nature. You have no special abilities. However, you are free to discuss and vote during the day period.

You can read more about the Parashooter here.

(Not quite Dark Pit, unfortunately. D:)

-----

Welcome to Kid Icarus: Uprising Mafia, Thareous! You are a Pew Pew, a Vanilla Townie!

Pew_pew.png

You can read more about the Pew Pew here.

UNDERWORLD

Welcome to Kid Icarus: Uprising Mafia, DekuNut! You are Hades, the Underworld Godfather!

360px-WikiHades.png

You are the leader of the Underworld Army. Your group can perform one kill every night and any night actions available to you. You have the final say in who will carry out these kills and who the target will be. Additionally, you are bulletproof, which will prevent night kills against you, and will appear to be Town in any investigations.

You can discuss the game with your fellow Underworld members in your Quicktopic here. Your underlings are as follows:

• Pandora – Pendio (Underworld Roleblocker)
  • Medusa – kokirion (Underworld One-Shot Strongman)

You are aligned with the Underworld. Therefore, you win when all forces opposing your army have been eliminated, or nothing can prevent this from happening.

You can read more about Hades here.

----

Welcome to Kid Icarus: Uprising Mafia, Pendio! You are Pandora, the Underworld Roleblocker!

Pandora_Art.png

You are a member of the Underworld Army, which is ruled by Hades, also known as DekuNut. Your group can perform one kill every night and any night actions available to you. Your godfather has the final say in who will carry out these kills and who the target will be. Additionally, you, Pendio, have a Roleblocking ability that will cause any night actions performed by a target to fail.

You can discuss the game with your fellow Underworld members in your Quicktopic here. Your partners are as follows:

• Hades – DekuNut (Underworld Godfather)
  • Medusa – kokirion (Underworld One-Shot Strongman)

You are aligned with the Underworld. Therefore, you win when all forces opposing your army have been eliminated, or nothing can prevent this from happening.

You can read more about Pandora here.

------

Welcome to Kid Icarus: Uprising Mafia, kokirion! You are Medusa, the Underworld Usurper!

339px-Charaimg_03m.png

You are a member of the Underworld Army, which is currently ruled by Hades, also known as DekuNut. However, your goal is to ensure he is killed before endgame so that you may take power. Your group can perform one kill every night and any night actions available to you. As it stands, your godfather has the final say in who will carry out these kills and who the target will be, but once he is dead, you will take control. In addition to this, you are also a One-Shot Strongman, which will allow one kill that you perform to succeed, regardless of other forces.

To the other members of your group, you appear to be merely an Underworld One-Shot Strongman.

You can discuss the game with your fellow Underworld members in your Quicktopic here. Your partners are as follows:

• Hades – DekuNut (Underworld Godfather)
  • Pandora – Pendio (Underworld Roleblocker)

You are aligned with the Underworld. You win when all forces opposing your army have been eliminated, or nothing can prevent this from happening, and Hades is dead. If Hades lives to the end of the game, you will lose.

You can read more about Medusa here.

AURUM

Welcome to Kid Icarus: Uprising Mafia, LittleGumball! You are Pyrrhon, the Aurum Godfather!

You are the leader of the Aurum. Your group can perform one kill every night and any night actions available to you. You have the final say in who will carry out these kills and who the target will be. Additionally, you are both bulletproof, which will prevent night kills against you, and will appear to be Town in any investigations.

You can discuss the game with your fellow Aurum members in your Quicktopic here. Your underlings are as follows:

• Tribyte – thegreenrobby (Aurum One-Shot Role Cop)
  • Sio – justac00lguy (Aurum Roleblocker)

You are aligned with the Aurum. Therefore, you win when all forces opposing your army have been eliminated, or nothing can prevent this from happening.

You can read more about Pyrrhon here.

Please confirm that you have read and understand your role in the sign-up thread[/URL]. Let me know if you have any questions!

----

Welcome to Kid Icarus: Uprising Mafia, justac00lguy! You are a Sio, the Aurum Roleblocker!

200px-Siopic.png

You are a member of the Aurum, which is ruled by Pyrrhon, also known as LittleGumball. Your group can perform one kill every night and any night actions available to you. Your godfather has the final say in who will carry out these kills and who the target will be. Additionally, you, justac00lguy, have a Roleblocking ability that will cause any night actions performed by a target to fail.

You can discuss the game with your fellow Aurum members in your Quicktopic here. Your partners are as follows:

• Pyrrhon – LittleGumball (Aurum Godfather)
  • Tribyte – thegreenrobby (Aurum One-Shot Role Cop)

You are aligned with the Aurum. Therefore, you win when all forces opposing your army have been eliminated, or nothing can prevent this from happening.

You can read more about the Sio here.

-----

Welcome to Kid Icarus: Uprising Mafia, thegreenrobby! You are a Tribyte, the Aurum One-Shot Role Cop!

202px-Tribyte.png

You are a member of the Aurum, which is ruled by Pyrrhon, also known as LittleGumball. Your group can perform one kill every night and perform any night actions available to you. Your godfather has the final say in who will carry out these kills and who the target will be. Additionally, you have a Role Cop ability that will allow you to select one player and be told their role. However, this only works once.

You can discuss the game with your fellow Aurum members in your Quicktopic here. Your partners are as follows:

• Pyrrhon – LittleGumball (Aurum Godfather)
  • Sio – justac00lguy (Aurum Roleblocker)

You can read more about the Tribyte here.

THIRD PARTY

Welcome to Kid Icarus: Uprising Mafia, fused_shadows! You are the Chaos Kin, a Mentor!

416px-Chaos_Kin.png

Once per night, you can target another player to attempt to convert them to your side. If your recruitment is successful, this player will become a Mentee that is aligned to your cause. You can speak with them in this Quicktopic. If you die, your Mentee dies alongside you. Once you have successfully recruited someone, you and your Mentee can select another player to kill. If your Mentee dies, you may recruit another one. Keep in mind that only Vanilla Townies can be recruited.

You are aligned with no one but yourself and your Mentee. You win when all other forces aside from you and your Mentee have been eliminated, or nothing can prevent so from happening.

You can read more about Chaos Kin here.

----

Welcome to Kid Icarus: Uprising Mafia, Big Octo! You are Dyntos, the Survivor Inventor!

458px-Dyntos_artwork.png

You are the God of the Forge, with the ability to build and create almost anything. Once per night, you can grant one of the Three Sacred Treasures that you have built to another player. However, you can only give each once, so choose wisely. Your three choices of inventions are as follows:

• Arrow of Light (One-Shot Night Kill)
  • Wings of Pegasus (One-Shot Double Vote)
  • Mirror Shield (One-Shot Bulletproof)

You are aligned with no one but yourself. You win if you manage to survive until the end of the game.

You can read more about Dyntos here.

----

Hello, The Marshal!

During this night period, you were targeted by the Chaos Kin, better known as fused_shadows. He is a Mentor, and you are now a Mentee.

Every night hereafter, you and the Mentor can select one person to kill. You no longer win with the Town, but rather when all forces opposing yourself and the Mentor are eliminated, or nothing can prevent this from happening. If your Mentor dies, then you will die as well.

You can speak with your Mentor at this Quicktopic.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Quicktopic Links

Night Actions
Actions in red signify that they were stopped somehow. Actions in green signify that they affected other players in the game and/or the night scene (whether by stopping an action, recruiting, or killing).

Night One​

Underworld Cop (Rachel) - thegreenrobby (Not Underworld)
Aurum Cop (Dracomajora) - justac00lguy / Roleblocked by Pendio
Doctor (musicfan) - Ver-go-a-go-go
Roleblocker (Atticus) - Ver-go-a-go-go
Vig (Fig) - None
Jailkeeper (FirevsIce) - Pendio

Underworld Roleblocker (Pendio) - Dracomajora
Aurum Roleblocker (justac00lguy) - fused_shadows
Aurum One-Shot Role Cop (thegreenrobby) - FirevsIce

Mentor (Fused) - Ver-go-a-go-go / Roleblocked by JC
Inventor (Big Octo) - None

Underworld Kill - FirevsIce (Pendio performs kill) / Roleblocked by FvI
Aurum Kill - Draco626 (Robby performs kill)

Night Two​

Underworld Cop (Rachel) - justac00lguy (Not Underworld)
Aurum Cop (Dracomajora) - None
Doctor (musicfan) - musicfan / Roleblocked by Pendio
Roleblocker (Atticus) - Vergo
Vig (Fig) - None
Jailkeeper (FirevsIce) - musicfan / Roleblocked by JC

Underworld Roleblocker (Pendio) - Musicfan
Aurum Roleblocker (JC) - FirevsIce

Mentor (Fused) - The Marshal

Underworld Kill - LG (kokirion performs kill) / Bulletproof
Aurum Kill - musicfan (Robby performs kill)

Night Three​

Underworld Cop (Rachel) - None
Aurum Cop (Dracomajora) - None
Backup Doctor (AvatarFlygon) - fused_shadows / Roleblocked by FirevsIce
Roleblocker (Atticus) - Kokirion / Roleblocked by Pendio
Vig (Fig) - None
Jailkeeper (FirevsIce) - AvatarFlygon

Underworld Roleblocker (Pendio) - Atticus
Aurum Roleblocker (JC) - fused_shadows

Mentor (Fused) - Kill pkfroce (Marshal performs kill) / Roleblocked by JC (and Bulletproof anyway lol)

Underworld Kill - Big Octo (performed by Kokirion)
Aurum Kill - FirevsIce (performed by JC)

Night Four​

Underworld Cop (Rachel) - AvatarFlygon (Not Underworld)
Aurum Cop (Dracomajora) - justac00lguy (Aurum)
Backup Doctor (AvatarFlygon) - Atticus
Roleblocker (Atticus) - LittleGumball
Vig (Fig) - The Marshal

Underworld Roleblocker (Pendio) - justac00lguy / Blocked by JC
Aurum Roleblocker (JC) - Pendio / Blocked by Pendio

Mentor (Fused) - Kokirion (performed by The Marshal)

Underworld Kill - Ver-go-a-go-go (performed by Pendio) / Blocked by JC
Aurum Kill - fused_shadows (performed by JC) / Blocked by Pendio

Notes: Since Pendio and JC were both blocking each other AND performing their kills, I used random.org to flip some coins to see if they should both be blocked or if they should both work. I ended up blocking them both.

Night Five​

Underworld Cop (Rachel) - fused_shadows (Not Underworld)
Aurum Cop (Dracomajora) - AvatarFlygon (Not Aurum) - extremely late result
Backup Doctor (AvatarFlygon) - Dracomajora
Roleblocker (Atticus) - Ver-go-a-go-go / Blocked by JC
Vig (Fig) - fused_shadows

Underworld Roleblocker (Pendio) - LittleGumball
Aurum Roleblocker (JC) - Atticus

Mentor (Fused) - Ver-go-a-go-go

Underworld Kill - Dracomajora (performed by Pendio) / Protected by AvatarFlygon
Aurum Kill - Dracomajora (performed by LittleGumball) / Blocked by Pendio

Night Six​

Underworld Cop (Rachel) - Fig / Blocked by Pendio
Aurum Cop (Thareous) - Pendio (Not Aurum)
Roleblocker (Atticus) - justac00lguy
Vig (Fig) - justac00lguy

Underworld Roleblocker (Pendio) - Rachel
Aurum Roleblocker (JC) - Rachel / Blocked by Atticus

Underworld Kill - Fig (obv. performed by Pendio)
Aurum Kill - Thareous (performed by LG)

Night Seven​

Underworld Cop (Rachel) - Mido / Blocked by Atticus
Roleblocker (Atticus) - Rachel

Underworld Roleblocker (Pendio) - Mido

Underworld Kill - Atticus

Last edited:

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Oh, so it was LittleGumball who nailed me right after I got back in...?

But why? xD

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Oh, so it was LittleGumball who nailed me right after I got back in...?

But why? xD

Because you said we could trust Rachel. Figured you were a cop or a mason. (turned out to be both XD)

I had it in the bag! If only I had waited to vote....... I feel like if I had waited it would have turned out differently. I was just trying to spark discussion though because no one was doing anything.

I don't know how I pinned Pendio though XD (reminds me of idolmafia for some reason) I thought you were town until the numbers dwindled away and I became more and more sure you were Underworld.

I, too, planned to kill Atticus if I survived, so... great minds, as they say.

Anyway, gg guys. This was a good game. I actually put time into it. And yey town lost :3

Pen

The game is on!
lol I couldn't stay up long enough to see the lynch scene when it was posted. Anyway, I think this was an astonishing game! You've done a fantastic job modding this, Heroine! Really interesting with multiple Mafia groups. :) On the day before the last one I was super close to fake claiming Roleblocker because at that point I was pretty sure there was no Town Roleblocker. Luckily for me I decided to wait and on the night that followed I incidentally night killed the Roleblocker. And on the very last day I think Mido and I would have ended up lynching Rachel if she hadn't claimed Cop. And it was also very fortunate for me that Atticus decided to Roleblock Rachel the night she was killed. So yeah, I guess I was a bit lucky on a few occasions! :D

This was such a close game though! I think it was very well balanced. Well played everyone! And again, amazing modding Heroine! I loved that last lynch scene! :lol:

Also, when I received my Role PM and learned that I would be Pandora, I was like: "Maybe I should change my name to Pendiora or something..."

Sorry, that was bad. I had to though. :well:

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
I always have to read kokirion quicktopics, it always seems he has something cooking in there.... :thinking:

I was the mole in our mafia group (the mafia of the mafia? :thinking:), so I didn't really post much of my actual thoughtts in the quicktopic until Dekunut died.

This really was an entertaining game to play. Many different factions, lots of plotts, and the perfect players for these roles.

At the same time I recieved my role pm here, vergo and i were discussing a possible gamble in pirates 2 mafia.
Aside from all the plotting I did in last game, there was still one thing I had been hiding. Namely,I figured that with claiming cop it would be almost inevitable that I would die somewhere before the end of the game. But this had a secret advantage to me, I could use it to solidify my position in kid icarus uprising mafia.

My plan in this game was as follows:

We had merely 3 mafia members, and being a usurper (a role which is often added to weaken the mafia), it was obvious that heroine had added a second mafia team or a massive third party in the group.
This would mean that this game would've been a race against time. If there truly was something like a second mafia team, both teams would be competing to who would be the first to track down te other group. I figured that it was in my best interest to appear very townish (it would even be fine if other people would've thought that i was an important town power. The mafia groups were targeting each other, probably ignoring most of the town. The same counts for the vig. And with 3 possible nightkillers, I didn't think tere was a 4th one (which I misjudged by the way)).

In order to win, I had to kill dekunut. I was constantly trying to bring him into publicity. Quoting him, giving (often negative) responses to his posts. I even pushed him in the quicktopic to play more active and more agressive.
I quickly noticed that JC was very helpful in this. I came to the conclusion that he would eventually kill Dekunut (I couldn't try to get Dekunut killed too obviously of course).
JC was actually set to be killed during the first nights. I couldn't let that happen of course, so I came up with all kinds of excuses to keep him alive.
I proposed some kills with the sole reason that they would all be somehow connected to Dekunut (even if it were just slight connections, i hoped that people would talk more about him).

The plan worked, after pushing him constantly, having kept the people alive who were noticing his slip-ups, he finally died at day 3. I had fulfilled my first objective, now i only had to stay alive.

To avoid getting targeted by the second mafia group and to increase the amount of influence I had after Deku would've died (a 2-man group is not very powerful), i decided to play very direct, agressive and slightly inactive during this game (right from the start).
This is also were my cop claim from the other game came in, i figured that if I would play like I didn't care about this game, and play very active in the other game, when I would die there and people would see that i was the mafia immobilizer (or hitman, both endings did the trick), people would understand my lower interest in the uprising mafia game. I had a fun role in pirates 2 mafia, so I hoped that people would conclude that my role in this game was very uninteresting (while this has probably been one of my most favorite roles ever ^ ^) and unimportant.

Deku would die. People would notice that I always accused him. No one would expect fellow mafia members to throw their godfather in front of the buss for no reason, so i hoped to get a solid alibi. An unimportant and uninterested vanilla townie. And with deku gone, we lost a member, but no worries, because i could continue to play very agressive and direct and hereby comoensate for the loss of our teammate.

After Deku's death, I really thought that i had all the carts in hand.

And then I died :lol:. After all the time and energy I put into my schemes.
But i really did make a few misjudges. I didn't anticipate on a 4th killer. I was also very convinced that Fused wasn't a threat (while he was the one to kill me) (and honestly, I should've listened to vergo. He told me once that Fused was a genuine threat in mafia games :>).
I also had to laugh when i read the Aurum's quicktopic. During this game, I've been trying to use JC. To kill Deku, to solidify my town-appearance, etc.. And when looking at their quicktopic, I noticed that at the exact same time, JC was trying to use our team. :lol: :xd:
Both mafia teams thinking they're controlling each other. This really made my day

Last edited:

Rachel

be vigitant
Aww, sorry guys! Nice job Pendio! :) I voted for Mido because you seemed sincere, haha.

The town would have won if I hadn't been roleblocked last night :( But I could have played a lot better than I did.

Thanks Heroine!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom