• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Kid Icarus: Uprising - Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pen

The game is on!
*Extends virtual hand to Pendio*

It was an honor to have faced you in Mafia battle, Captain! It's what I've always wanted. :xd:

*Shakes Mido's virtual hand* :D

And it was an honor for me to face you, mate! I was flipping terrified at a couple of occasions! :xd: Well played indeed!

Mido

Version 1

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I KNOW MIDO'S ROLE!!!

I'm not back btw... there was no way I was gonna miss the end of the game though!

GG guys!

Now, before I go for another couple weeks, there's something I need to say... Something deep, and insightful...

*waves to Mido* :wave:

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Final Vote Tally

Pendio (1) - Mido
Mido (2) - Pendio, Rachel

---

"I've decided," Rachel announced. Pendio and Mido turned away from their argument to look at her. She closed her eyes. "I... I hope I'm making the right decision..." She took a deep breath. "Mido, you have to die."

"What?" Mido exclaimed. "You can't! Rachel, you have to believe me, I'm not--"

"He's just trying to get out of it," Pendio snickered. "Let's get rid of this Underworld scum together, Rachel."

A look of concern flashed across her face for just a moment as she wondered if she should reconsider -- but she finally shook it off. "You're right," she said. "It's best to get this over with."

"Please," Mido said, sounding frantic. "I'd never do anything to hurt you or Lady Palutena. He's tricking you."

"Oh, hush," Pendio said. "Rachel, will you do the honors?"

She nodded and raised her weapon, clenching her fists in determination. "Prepare to meet your end, evil creature!" she shouted. "I am Pit, servant of the goddess of light! You will hurt my friends no longer!"

Rachel struck Mido.

Mido collapsed.

Pendio's smirk grew.

Rachel sighed with relief as Mido stopped moving and the illusion began to fade. But as she looked further, she found that the form laying there didn't look like an Underworld goon. No, instead, they looked strangely like--

"A Centurion Knight?" she whispered. "No... What have I done!"

She was then hit by a searing pain from behind her. She felt herself being consumed by blue fire and she gasped in agony.

"You're finished," Pendio murmured as he delivered the final blow.

Pendio and Rachel's illusions began to fade as well as Pit's body joined the Centurion Knights. Pendio laughed as he was revealed to be Pandora, the Goddess of Chaos and the final member of the Underworld Army that had been sent to claim the Great Sacred Treasure. Though both of her leaders had been defeated, she had managed to fool everyone for several days into believing that she was one of the "good guys". And now...

The Great Sacred Treasure appeared before Pandora in a burst of light. "Congratulations!" Dyntos's disembodied voice declared. "You have proven yourself worthy of my greatest creation, the Great Sacred Treasure. You may now use it as you wish -- whether you plan to destroy the world or save it. Enjoy."

"Oh, good," Pandora said, looking at her prize. "Glad that's all over with." She approached the machine and examined it. She noticed that it seemed to be built for a humanoid creature... which she certainly wasn't.

"...Now what?" she sighed. "It's hard being a giant ball of blue fire... No one ever thinks about us." She shrugged. "Oh well. Maybe I can put it on display in my labyrinth. It might look good next to the Exobikes..."

The Underworld Army wins!

The Winners
  • DekuNut - Hades (Underworld Godfather) - Killed Day Three
  • kokirion - Medusa (Underworld Usurper and One-Shot Strongman) - Killed Night Four
  • Pendio - Pandora (Underworld Roleblocker) - Survived!

The Dead
  • Thareous - Pew Pew (Vanilla Townie) - Killed Day One
  • Draco626 - Nutski (Vanilla Townie) - Killed Night One
  • musicfan - Palutena (Town Doctor) - Killed Night Two
  • FirevsIce - Arlon (Town Jailkeeper) - Killed Night Three
  • Big Octo - Dyntos (Survivor Inventor) - Killed Night Three
  • thegreenrobby - Tribyte (Aurum One-Shot Role Cop) - Killed Day Four
  • The Marshal - Centurion (Mentee) - Killed Night Four
  • Linkdude74 pkfroce - Phosphora (Town Bulletproof) - Killed Day Five
  • fused_shadows - Chaos Kin (Mentor) - Killed Night Five
  • Ver-go-a-go-go - Parashooter (Mentee) - Killed Night Five
  • AvatarFlygon - Poseidon (Town Backup) - Killed Day Six
  • Dracomajora Thareous - Dark Pit (Aurum Mason-Cop) - Killed Night Six
  • justac00lguy - Sio (Aurum Roleblocker) - Killed Night Six
  • Fig - Magnus (Vigilante) - Killed Night Six
  • LittleGumball - Pyrrhon (Aurum Godfather) - Killed Day Seven
  • Atticus - Viridi (Town Roleblocker) - Killed Night Seven
  • Mellow Ezlo Mido - Centurion Knight (Vanilla Townie) - Killed Day Eight
  • Rachel - Pit (Underworld Mason-Cop) - Killed at endgame

I'll work on posting role PMs and night actions here shortly!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom