• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Confession Thread *SERIOUS REPLIES*

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Confession: It baffles me how some people act like some things never happen. People move on so easily, and here I am still unable to get over something that just happened. Maybe I'm a grudgeholder, or maybe I'm just slow. Or maybe you're just a piece of ****, I don't really know. I just really dislike basically everyone -- ESPECIALLY MOTHER ****ING NARCISSISTS.

Sometimes it happens so often that people just don't care anymore. I have been backstabbed so many times I just don't care anymore. The first time I ever got a pc and became a member of another site I entered when a freaking fight was going on between several members on that forum and all were far above the age of 40! Nice way to enter the net. And this happened so often I have decided a while back never to intervene when people fight. After a while you just learn to move on. Because nobody can keep this up. And sometimes you have to ask yourself if the people you are getting along and have struggles with are the right friends for you or if your current friends might have something to do with the grudges growing towards others who used to be your friends.

Okay guys and now one thing. SERIOUS CONFESSIONS PLEASE. The confessions like: I got a job, I got a car, I got lucky etc are not really confessions but more facts ;) Although it can be seen as confessions in some ways it is still more a bit of a fact

Stitch

AKA Patrick
Confession: I don't have my drivers license or even a permit. The thought of driving scares me a bit a lot.

I have a permit, I've driven before, I don't think I want to get my license and drive anymore either, but where I live it's almost essential to be able to drive. Driving scares me to death, I already have enough trouble focusing, I don't need to be putting other people in danger because of it...

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Sometimes it happens so often that people just don't care anymore. I have been backstabbed so many times I just don't care anymore. The first time I ever got a pc and became a member of another site I entered when a freaking fight was going on between several members on that forum and all were far above the age of 40! Nice way to enter the net. And this happened so often I have decided a while back never to intervene when people fight. After a while you just learn to move on. Because nobody can keep this up. And sometimes you have to ask yourself if the people you are getting along and have struggles with are the right friends for you or if your current friends might have something to do with the grudges growing towards others who used to be your friends.

Okay guys and now one thing. SERIOUS CONFESSIONS PLEASE. The confessions like: I got a job, I got a car, I got lucky etc are not really confessions but more facts ;) Although it can be seen as confessions in some ways it is still more a bit of a fact

Stop targeting me. There is nothing wrong with my confessions. If you don't think those are serious confessions, by all means close the damn thread.

Sir Quaffler

May we meet again
Serious confession: I have a very hard time tuning my thought process down to regular human levels. I've noticed that my thought patterns are much different than just about anyone else's, what comes naturally to everyone else does not come naturally to me at all, and so I'm constantly having to filter in what others are saying so it makes sense to me whereas others just take it at face value. So, on the surface it seems as though I'm a bit slow or hard of hearing, but really, it's more like I'm a Martian trying to communicate with Earthlings. Or, to put it another way, people are like jellyfish to me, I just don't understand their ways.

That's with spoken communication, anyways. Written form, I'm perfectly fine.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Stop targeting me. There is nothing wrong with my confessions. If you don't think those are serious confessions, by all means close the damn thread.

I'm not targetting you. You posted that you have a car and that is not a confession but a fact. And as you read the thread I have told people before to just keep it serious. Because the OP of this topic asked people to be more serious. If you have an issue take this to pm. Thanks

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
I confess that while I may not like a lot of people here, I'm still going to be nice to you until you do something to make me mad. And even then, I'll still get over it and continue to be nice.

I confess that while I may not like a lot of people here, I'm still going to be nice to you until you do something to make me mad. And even then, I'll still get over it and continue to be nice.

Why, pray tell, do you feel that being angry excuses you from your responsibility (as a decent human being) to treat others with kindness and respect?

Did you even read her post? That's literally the opposite of what she said.

My interpretation: Even if I don't like you, I'm still going to treat you nicely. Unless you do something to make me mad, in which case I'll cease to treat you nicely. Eventually I'll get over it, though, and go back to treating you nicely.

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
My interpretation: Even if I don't like you, I'm still going to treat you nicely. Unless you do something to make me mad, in which case I'll cease to treat you nicely. Eventually I'll get over it, though, and go back to treating you nicely.

And that makes me an indecent human being? Okay.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
No. I'm just curious as to why you wouldn't just treat people nicely under all circumstances.

While that is ideal, some people don't have the patience to respect the people who don't respect them. That doesn't make someone a bad person if they can't do that. And some people just don't deserve respect.

My confession would be that I'm getting really tired of the drama that goes on this this place. I'm tired of people who make alts to spam and troll the forums and I'm tired of people who think that's funny and I'm tired of people who get in fights with each other over something as stupid as that. It's nothing but detrimental to the community and I'm tired of the attitude that "it's all fun and games" and "don't get your panties in a bunch over it". Seriously. Grow up.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
To clarify maybe...

Translation:

"I will be nice to you, even if I don't like you, and at the moment you make me mad, I don't have the power to control my not being mad at you because I am only human, just like you, but I will strive to conquer that and continue to be nice to you even while I am mad, and eventually I will get over my anger, too."

I dunno, I thought I'd share what I read, just to untangle some confusions maybe. =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom