• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Confession Thread *SERIOUS REPLIES*

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Here's a pretty serious confession coming from me. If I didn't have the small handful of people that I came back for, I would have left again but this time went back to ZU. While I am here and at ZU, I still sometimes prefer being at ZU than here. The same things keep happening here and it seems like nothing is done about it. It's really starting to get on my nerves. For me, ZU is a stable place to hang out. It seems a lot more happier there too and I don't see many bad people like others have told me about. Honestly, ZU has a lot more structure while it might be a little more strict about the rules, I think it's for the best in keeping a good community.

So there's my confession about ZU.
I have an account at ZU. It seemed like a good place to me when I was there, lots of friendly individuals and hardly any troubles, but I forgot my user name, lol, so I don't visit that site now. Besides, there's some people there that I don't stand. Then again, there are many people here I don't stand. :P

Confession: If I can remember my ZU account I am thinking about visiting that place again.

[2:16:37 PM] Vain: Confession: Vain keeps making me die of bubbliness.

:p
[2:17:29 PM] Aurelia: Exactly lol
[2:19:06 PM] Vain: Go post that, hahah.
[2:20:27 PM] Aurelia: Omg no xD
[2:21:26 PM] Vain: Kay, so staring at my *** is fair game, but the fact that I make you all blushy and adorable is not. ;p
[2:23:27 PM] Aurelia: Omg don't say it like that xD

Confession... Vain makes me very bubbly every hour of the day.

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
[2:16:37 PM] Vain: Confession: Vain keeps making me die of bubbliness.

:p
[2:17:29 PM] Aurelia: Exactly lol
[2:19:06 PM] Vain: Go post that, hahah.
[2:20:27 PM] Aurelia: Omg no xD
[2:21:26 PM] Vain: Kay, so staring at my *** is fair game, but the fact that I make you all blushy and adorable is not. ;p
[2:23:27 PM] Aurelia: Omg don't say it like that xD

Confession... Vain makes me very bubbly every hour of the day.

Confession: I always will too!

iregretnothingloki.gif

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Confession: LV and Aurrie need to take their love, anD PUSH IT OFF A CLIFF

that's a dead srs confession

go abuse the funny/memorable thread if you have to

b/c everyone here thinks y'all are nasty

almost as bad and pannie

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Honestly...I am slightly ashamed to be a Zelda fan. And even more ashamed to have a profile on ZD. I keep both facts secret from the world. Absolutely nobody knows I like Zelda (mind my family, but they don't really know the extent of my love for Zelda), and absolutely nobody knows I am a member of ZD. I hide the window whenever a person walks into my room. There was even a time I considered leaving ZD because I was worried my parents found out (They hadn't as far as I know).

I know its ridiculous, but I am just super self conscious and have tried so hard to break away from people seeing me as just another geeky kid. Zelda is one of those things that are considered to be completely geeky, and I just don't want to be seen that way (not to say that fans of Zelda are stereotypes, just that the area I live in is one where liking a video game that isn't a FPS is blasphemy).

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Confession: LV and Aurrie need to take their love, anD PUSH IT OFF A CLIFF

that's a dead srs confession

go abuse the funny/memorable thread if you have to

b/c everyone here thinks y'all are nasty

almost as bad and pannie

I think you could have said it nicer. This sounds more like "hey you get lost right now." Maybe some people find it a bit annoying but nasty is something else.

Confession: My back is getting worse but I refuse to admit it because I'm stubborn. I really should get knocked in the head.

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
So I actually kind of have two confessions.
First confession: I tend to crave things I can't have when I'm on my period.
Second confession (those of you who have seen my profile on ZU already know this): I'm a guide writer at ZU now.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Confession: It baffles me how some people act like some things never happen. People move on so easily, and here I am still unable to get over something that just happened. Maybe I'm a grudgeholder, or maybe I'm just slow. Or maybe you're just a piece of ****, I don't really know. I just really dislike basically everyone -- ESPECIALLY MOTHER ****ING NARCISSISTS.

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
Confession: It baffles me how some people act like some things never happen. People move on so easily, and here I am still unable to get over something that just happened. Maybe I'm a grudgeholder, or maybe I'm just slow. Or maybe you're just a piece of ****, I don't really know. I just really dislike basically everyone -- ESPECIALLY MOTHER ****ING NARCISSISTS.

Some people have been through so much negativity in their life that they just don't feel hardly anything or they hide it away. Others have just been around it their whole life and have just gotten used to the negativity so they brush it off. When it comes to arguments with someone or something to that, it's best not to dwell on it and just keep moving. It's kind of like when a couple of cats get into a fight. Yeah they fight, but afterward, it's just like nothing ever happened. They move on to go whine for more food or climb a tree. Some people are like that. They have some negative moment in their life, but then they just move on. Nobody really has time to waste dwelling on something. We need to be dedicated to our happiness and to do that, we need to let go of the negative events almost as fast as they happen.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
We need to be dedicated to our happiness and to do that, we need to let go of the negative events almost as fast as they happen.
It's easier said than done, and happiness is not within reach. It's not like I can force myself to get over it, it's not like I can put on a smile and act like everything's okay when it isn't. I confess that I cannot move from a problem that hasn't been properly dealt with. If that means I lose a friendship, then so be it. If it means an hour long discussion, then so be it. Whatever it takes to finally jump over these hurdles, maybe then I'll get some happiness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom