• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Harry Potter and the Prizoners of Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
Uhm, excuse you? Where's your evidence? Since you seem so damn good at finding evidence in every game, even on day one, why can't you present any evidence before voting for me? We're passed the random voting stage, honey, so I'd like you to find some evidence before you start throwing out redundant votes. Otherwise one can only assume that you're scum.

FoS: Fused

Just to catch your attention. Now that that's done.....

Unvote

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Im going to try to get in a post today. COnsider this a reminder to myself, for when I have more free time, and a placeholder.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Kay, I've read over the thread again. Damn shame we lost the posts from yday. I only read Keyshe's before ZD crapped out on me, so reposting would be nice.

Anyway, Fused and Xyphon, why aren't you guys voting for me? You were both convinced I was scum yesterday...
I'm curious to see what Mellow and Marshal think who is/are scum.

EBDP
Pan's opinion too*

and let's get this Extension bs out of the way.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Because of the site moving I have decided to automatically give an extension of two days.

With 20 alive it takes 11 votes for a majority lynch. Day ends October 28th 10:00PM ET.

Current Vote Tally:

No Lynch – 1 (justac00lguy)

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Bit harsh.

Its from a tv show
[video=youtube;mmSmzt8pS6Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmSmzt8pS6Q[/video]

Occurs at around 0:20
Really obscure quote, but those are my favourite.

So, Xyph, just so we're on the same page here: You think I am scum because you believe I was acting scummy as a ploy to make people believe I'm just a playful townie, whereas I'm actually a mafia member. All this based off of just your gut instinct. Right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread