• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Harry Potter and the Prizoners of Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
Aww, not Stan!! He was going to be the youngest Minister for Magic, he was. So young. :kawaii:

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
Man, I really should watch this movie again...... Yellow eyes......

All that keeps popping up in my head is in the second one where Myrtle is all like "a pair of big, yellow eyes, over there, by that sink." Obviously that doesn't apply to the third one, but that line is just stuck in my head whenever I think of yellow eyes. D:

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Oh no, Pendio! :O

Anyway... That was only the first night, right? Maybe the vig just decided not to use their ability because they didn't know who to hit.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
This was Pendio's first post of the game:
I wonder, how does one imitate the sound made by a bus?

Kind of meaningless, but I just found it interesting.

Now, to be quite honest, I am baffled as to why they chose Pendio as the NK target. Looking through his 5 posts, I didn't see anything that really signifies a threat to the Mafia. It's possible that it was just something to throw us off guard, in which case it worked.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Vote: Atticuz

Uhm, excuse you? Where's your evidence? Since you seem so damn good at finding evidence in every game, even on day one, why can't you present any evidence before voting for me? We're passed the random voting stage, honey, so I'd like you to find some evidence before you start throwing out redundant votes. Otherwise one can only assume that you're scum.

FoS: Fused

JC said:
Possibly one shot Vig or the Roleblockers and Doctors were lucky.
I'm seriously doubting it was a one-shot Vig, but eh, it's not a completely ridiculous theory. The doctors or potential roleblockers had to have been lucky, as I'm sure there were other targets. This is Mafia after all, chances are multiple people were targeted during the night. It's naive not to think that way. The true question is who was targeted, and who we're they saved by? Why we're they chosen to be protected? Does the doctor or roleblocker(s) know about something the rest of the town doesn't? Or maybe the -- no, there's no way they were unlucky. It was a safe night, but I doubt anyone can't guarantee it will stay that way. It's only going to get more difficult from here on out. The Townies are like sitting ducks, and the mafia is waiting in the shadows ready to hunt. If we don't lynch scum today, or a potential Vig or SK doesn't hit scum tonight, then the Town may not make it to the end of the game. We need to be analytic today, and use what we know to ensure we lynch the right person today.

I propose we lynch Fused shadows. His vote on me came out of the blue, and the lack of evidence to support his vote is what unnerves me the most. Day 2 is the day where we all settle in and play the game in a more serious manner. Compared to Day 1 which is nothing by spam. If he can't find evidence to use against me, then it's obvious he's scum. I'm not going to vote for him right away, but I'm dead serious when I say this should not be overlooked. It's not completely uncommon for scum to slip up, and I feel that this is the case here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom