• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Harry Potter and the Prizoners of Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkfroce

Skelepuns
NO. NO NOLYNCHES. WE WILL LYNCH SOMEONE AND IT WILL BE...

UNVOTE

VOTE: PANCAKE SaMuRaI

Well damn. Now I look suspicious.

EBWODP

Uhh... I'm not even sure if he's a main lynch candidate right now or not... So if not then I just did something extremely suspicious and really stupid. :mellow:

Last edited:

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Sorry this wasn't posted on time! I was unexpectedly gone at that time. :< Anyway...

Current vote tally:
PancakeSamurai – 4 (PokaLink, Thareous, Atticus, pkforce)
Thareous – 4 (A Link In Time, Rachel, musicfan, Pendio)

Sonic Cassandra – 2 (Luna, Big Octo)
Musicfan – 2 (pkforce, justac00lguy)
No Lunch – 2 (The Marshal, fused_shadows)
Viral Maze – 2 (PancakeSamurai, Xyphon)
Mellow Ezlo – 1 (Heroine of Time)
Xyphon – 1 (justac00lguy)
Luna – 1 (Pendio)

After the students and teachers had gotten together to discuss who the boggarts and other evils might be they came to no conclusion. The accusations went flying everywhere, but in the end no one had enough votes from the group to be killed. Some were relieved, but some were disappointed. Nonetheless, the day was over and they were all told to go to their dorms and rest.

While everyone bustled out of the great hall, the headmistress and deputy headmistress lingered. When everyone had left the headmistress began to pace a small portion of the hall.

“Nothing happened today,” she said, furrowing her brows.

“I know, I wanted to see which one would die first!” The deputy pouted.

“Tonight we may have merrier killings with our boggarts on the loose, for now let us go get our own rest.”

The two witches left the hall, and the great hall was empty, for now…

All those with night actions send me your PMs, day 2 starts on October 20 at 10:00PM ET.

MODNOTE: Rachel and musicfan have been asked to be replaced, I do not yet know who will replace them as I am waiting for responses.

Pen

The game is on!
Current vote tally:
PancakeSamurai – 4 (PokaLink, Thareous, Atticus, pkforce)
Thareous – 4 (A Link In Time, Rachel, musicfan, Pendio)

Sonic Cassandra – 2 (Luna, Big Octo)
Musicfan – 2 (pkforce, justac00lguy)
No Lunch – 2 (The Marshal, fused_shadows)
Viral Maze – 2 (PancakeSamurai, Xyphon)
Mellow Ezlo – 1 (Heroine of Time)
Xyphon – 1 (justac00lguy)
Luna – 1 (Pendio)

Whoops! I forgot to unvote Luna when I voted for Thareous. Just wanted to point that out.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Why is everyone apparently so intent on no-lynches? Seriously, the games are no fun when everyone is entirely deprived of evidence. :/

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
In the night it was fairly quiet, however everyone knew that the boggarts and whatever other evils were lurking about, going to kill someone surely… Almost everyone was asleep through the night, with a few exceptions of some people waking up in the middle of the night, either out of fear to sleep, or something else...

Pendio awoke in the middle of the night, having heard a noise somewhere in the room. He brought his head up and looked about himself to see who was there. No figures could he see, and there was no more noise as well. It was just a dream. Pendio decided to get up though, and look around to see if anyone was hiding.

When he stood up he felt cold rush from his feet to the rest of his body, and suddenly there was movement in the room. This was his own room given to him to sleep in by the school, for he didn’t actually go here as a student, he just came to give transportation to people.

Pendio got lost in his thoughts and forgot about the cold rush completely, until he saw someone moving, a ghostly figure. It approached him and as it did he got colder. Suddenly this ghost began to swirl around and final formed the shape of a cloaked figure, with yellow eyes glowing from underneath his hood. Pendio froze in fear and just stared at the figure.

“Avada Kedavra!” The figure whispered.

A green light shot at Pendio, and when it hit him he fell over, dead.

In the morning the school gathered in the great hall. They soon realized someone was missing. Pendio. One of the students offered to go search for him, and when he found Pendio he screamed. Everyone came running, and saw that one of those lurking the halls had killed someone. And not just any someone...

Pendio was Stan Shunpike, a Vanilla Townie.

Now the school buried his body and had a short memorial for him. However they didn't have much time, and had to gather in the great hall to discuss who the evildoers might be. The headmistress and deputy watched with smirks on their faces.

Day 2 begins…

I’m still looking for a replacement for Rachel and HappyMask, but instead of modkilling them I’ve giving it ‘till the end of day 2 to get a replacement. JhonnySooshi has replaced musicfan. Keyshe has replaced Sonic. THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!

The Living(20):
JhonnySooshi
PancakeSamurai
HappyMask
justac00lguy
The Marshal
Dracomajora
Xyphon
Keyshe
Luna
Atticus
fused_shadows
pkforce
Mellow Ezlo
Big Octo
A Link In Time
PokaLink
Viral Maze
Rachel
Thareous
Heroine of Time

The Dead:
Pendio - Stan Shunpike (Vanilla Townie)

With 20 alive it takes 11 votes for a majority lynch. Day ends October 26th 10:00PM ET.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom