• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Harry Potter and the Prizoners of Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
... Gonna let Fused reply back before I say anything

But I kinda agree with Atticus here.

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
Uhm, excuse you? Where's your evidence? Since you seem so damn good at finding evidence in every game, even on day one, why can't you present any evidence before voting for me? We're passed the random voting stage, honey, so I'd like you to find some evidence before you start throwing out redundant votes. Otherwise one can only assume that you're scum.

FoS: Fused

Just to catch your attention. Now that that's done.....

Unvote

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Im going to try to get in a post today. COnsider this a reminder to myself, for when I have more free time, and a placeholder.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
With so many posts gone now, I think it may be a good idea to propose an extension for this day.

Vote: Extension
^

Wow. I should've read the posts last night. I only got to some of them and figured I could finish the rest in the morning, but of course ZD was down then. -.-

Vote: Extension

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Kay, I've read over the thread again. Damn shame we lost the posts from yday. I only read Keyshe's before ZD crapped out on me, so reposting would be nice.

Anyway, Fused and Xyphon, why aren't you guys voting for me? You were both convinced I was scum yesterday...
I'm curious to see what Mellow and Marshal think who is/are scum.

EBDP
Pan's opinion too*

and let's get this Extension bs out of the way.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Because of the site moving I have decided to automatically give an extension of two days.

With 20 alive it takes 11 votes for a majority lynch. Day ends October 28th 10:00PM ET.

Current Vote Tally:

No Lynch – 1 (justac00lguy)

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Well, you are entitled to your opinion. But you're wrong and I hate you.

Bit harsh.

Anyway, there was a post that caught my eye, and I was going to quote it. Then the downtime occurred, and that post was lost, and I can't remember for the life of me what it said (:dry:).

So... Anybody wanna do something suspicious? :rolleyes:

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Bit harsh.

Its from a tv show
[video=youtube;mmSmzt8pS6Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmSmzt8pS6Q[/video]

Occurs at around 0:20
Really obscure quote, but those are my favourite.

So, Xyph, just so we're on the same page here: You think I am scum because you believe I was acting scummy as a ploy to make people believe I'm just a playful townie, whereas I'm actually a mafia member. All this based off of just your gut instinct. Right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom