• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia: The Legend of Korra Book One Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Well, that and I believe Ventus's cop claim (and Tster wants to lynch our claimed cop).

...? I'm the one with a vote on Ventus still, and I'm not taking it off. It really feels like we're just scrambling to lynch someone today. We have the opportunity to have an extension, but it feels as if no one wants to jump at it. I'd rather make a careful decision than a rushed one.

Nicole

luke is my wife
...? I'm the one with a vote on Ventus still, and I'm not taking it off. It really feels like we're just scrambling to lynch someone today. We have the opportunity to have an extension, but it feels as if no one wants to jump at it. I'd rather make a careful decision than a rushed one.

How much longer could we get if we asked for an extension? While I don't think TSter is a terrible suspect (about 50% sold on him being scum), I would like to get some more opinions on him/anyone else before we end the day.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
I'm good for an extension if we have a direction to go in. And Ven is a bad direction to go in.

There is Draco, but I'll need to reread some of his posts before I do anything.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I'm good for an extension if we have a direction to go in. And Ven is a bad direction to go in.
Can you explain why you believe in his claim so much? Aren't you the least bit suspicious? Also, can you summarize your suspicions on TSter? I'm not entirely sold on the fact that he's scum.

EBWODP

We're running out of time! Unvote: Ventus

Vote: Extension

Last edited:

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Hokai, so:

Ven: Its like Gobli all over again. I'm quite sure he's telling the truth (like 95% sure). If he is, he'll be killed anyways soon enough. We should hopefully have him for another day though. If he's lying, when/if our real cop is killed, we'll know to lynch Ven. Either that, or when the real cop (if not Ven) gets a guilty read on another mafia he could just claim. 1 for 2 is decent. 1 for 3 is better.

Tster: Tsters more of an interesting case. He's the only one that really stood out yesterday for me. Going into today, Draco has a chance of being scum but since its just based on a two post connection between him and Hollie so I'm not sure if it holds any water. Similar situation applies for Tster since his connection with Hollie is just the both of them unvoting Pan at the same time, and both voting No Lynch. I voted Tster earlier for pressure and now that the days winding down, it's between Tster and Ven.
Ven is quite likely not mafia, so with a tie in the tally, I'd rather people vote for Tster (and get a lynch hopefully), than no-lynch again, or a Ven-lynch.
My exact reasons for my initial pressure vote on Tster is a few pages back. Post #440

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
Vote: Extension

Because I'm not completely sold on the town's main two suspects

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Hokai, so:

Ven: Its like Gobli all over again. I'm quite sure he's telling the truth (like 95% sure). If he is, he'll be killed anyways soon enough. We should hopefully have him for another day though. If he's lying, when/if our real cop is killed, we'll know to lynch Ven. Either that, or when the real cop (if not Ven) gets a guilty read on another mafia he could just claim. 1 for 2 is decent. 1 for 3 is better.

Tster: Tsters more of an interesting case. He's the only one that really stood out yesterday for me. Going into today, Draco has a chance of being scum but since its just based on a two post connection between him and Hollie so I'm not sure if it holds any water. Similar situation applies for Tster since his connection with Hollie is just the both of them unvoting Pan at the same time, and both voting No Lynch. I voted Tster earlier for pressure and now that the days winding down, it's between Tster and Ven.
Ven is quite likely not mafia, so with a tie in the tally, I'd rather people vote for Tster (and get a lynch hopefully), than no-lynch again, or a Ven-lynch.
My exact reasons for my initial pressure vote on Tster is a few pages back. Post #440

It's a gamble, but it's all we have. We have ~5 minutes left.

Ventus should investigate Dracomajora. Ven, no matter how much you think he's Town, he could be bluffing.

Doctor should protect Ventus.

Vigilante (if we have one) should kill... who?

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
ALIT ilu so much rn, like omgggg. Okay, well, since I already unvoted...

Vote: Heroine of Time

Not only are you inactive, but MadameMajora was the one who made the first vote on the No-Lynch wagon. But, who was she influenced by. Me? Could've been. Or maybe she was influenced by you, because right before she voted, you were the one to make a post that agreed with my idea. Not only that, but you had the balls to go back and vote for a No-Lynch. Also, if you're not going to bother being active like the majority of us, why should we keep you alive?

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
It's a gamble, but it's all we have. We have ~5 minutes left.

Actually, there's approximately an hour left before the deadline [in Alit's timezone]. :P

Compulsion may be that everyone has to vote tomorrow (if not what Thar said about night PRs)?

I was in more of the mindset that compulsion would force all the power roles to use their abilities, regardless of whether or not they sent in Night actions. The outcomes would be a bunch of arbitrary targets, thus causing us to lose all control over our nocturnal ongoings. For the small period that I was able to search for compulsion on the Wiki, I couldn't find anything similar to this concept. As such, it's just a theory I'm running with, but we'll have to wait and see what becomes of it.

EBBED

Ninja'd... o.o

Okay, so...with 24 additional hours open to us, what should our course of action be?

Last edited:

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Ugggh... my own fault for not posting here yesterday or today... I hope I'm not modkilled due to a lack of posts... XD I put this off because I was planning on posting a really significant post with my suspicions and everything (and I'm sorry, Nicole, I'll get to you on that, maybe tomorrow if I'm out of time now) but I procrastinated.

Vote: Extension maybe?
Aww, Josh. <3

Anyways, I can dig saving Draco for Ventus to investigate him. Not sure about TSter though... Hmm...

Josh and Heroine, your thoughts on TSter?
I could see him either way. His posts were rather short and unhelpful the first day. If it's between him and Ventus, there is NO DOUBT that we should lynch him. I really, really don't think lynching Ventus is a good idea.

I think that Ventus should investigate one of the other people on that No-Lynch train. Considering it happened on Day 1, the mafia may have been willing to take the risk of having more than the possible 2 (if TSter is scum) mafia on the lynch train. Or investigate someone else...I dunno...but I will reiterate my thoughts on Heroine being on that lynch train and my suspicion of her.
I'm also perfectly fine with being investigated, though I doubt Ventus will, anyway. I think some of the more controversial people would be better targets. And I want to defend myself again. Wouldn't scum be more likely to join a bandwagon than initiate it? I had no idea so many people were going to immediately jump on the bandwagon. If the no lynch hadn't gone through, would you be as suspicious of me?

That's also possible. But I don't think teh gudfether would hide in plain sight. ;p
Why not? Seems pretty safe to take a cop investigation when you're the godfather. It means that they'll look like confirmed town.

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
Current Vote Tally:

Ventus 2 (Josh, TSTer the Great)
TSTer the Great 6 (musicfan, Pendio, Viral Maze, Thareous, Dracomajora, Nicole)
Heroine of Time 1 (Atticus)

With 15 alive, it takes 8 for a majority lynch.

Day ends on Wednesday, July 31st at 11:59 PM EST.

Thareous said:
Actually, there's approximately an hour left before the deadline [in Alit's timezone].

Bit late, Thar. :P ninja'd

And I decided to use eastern time zone for standardization.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom