• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia: The Legend of Korra Book One Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
You'll have to excuse me, but I don't believe you.
Besides, with this whole day slowing down, if it's between you and Ven, I'd rather lynch you.

Suit yourself *shrug*

My vote on Ventus still stands though. Like you said about me, I don't believe him to actually be the cop. Plus, though my lynch is pretty much inevitable now, he's the only one that could really save me from being lynched.

Of course, at the end of the day, you and I could both be proven wrong. I already know you will.

Nicole

luke is my wife
Draco is cool with being investigated. Smells of town to me. I'd rather not investigate him.

Or he could be bluffing.

Actually dont role block me there is an ability that sounds like it will be useful tonight.

Could you tell us what the name of this ability is? Not to be rude but you previously thought "Voiceless" would be a good idea so it might be a good idea if we could go over the ability before it messes something up. Dreaming God is often considered a ******* role for the exact reason that its sole purpose is to screw with things.

Current Vote Tally:

Ventus 3 (Atticus, Josh, TSTer the Great)
TSTer the Great 3 (musicfan, Pendio, Viral Maze)
Atticus 1 (Ventus)

With 15 alive, it takes 8 for a majority lynch.

Day ends today at 11:59 PM EST.

I think TSter has the majority since this tally was posted, but either way:

Vote: TSter

I'm not 100% sold he's scum, but I'd rather lynch him than Ventus. Tbh my money is still on Heroine of Time, who still didn't answer my question directed at her. Heroine, who do you think is suspicious?

Musicfan

the shadow mage
That's also possible. But I don't think teh gudfether would hide in plain sight. ;p
No asking to be investigated is a good tactic for the god father because the god father is investigation proof and comes up innocent.
Also no Luna Im using something else. Although it may be a trap. V_V

EBWODP
Its called Compulsion

Last edited:

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
No asking to be investigated is a good tactic for the god father because the god father is investigation proof and comes up innocent.
Also no Luna Im using something else. Although it may be a trap. V_V

EBWODP
Its called Compulsion

com·pul·sion: The action or state of forcing or being forced to do something; constraint

Sounds like a one-shot that might coerce power roles to use their abilities.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
It is one that targets a person It might force all roles to target a player. We might be able to see who is the GF or SK with this Im going to target viral with it. After tster he is on my list as scummy.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
My DG in Werewolves didn't mess things up too much, so I don't know if ALiT's will be similar (he was the DG in my game). Last night seemed like a randomization of nightkills at least (maybe all night-roles?).
Compulsion may be that everyone has to vote tomorrow (if not what Thar said about night PRs)? I don't see it being a bad thing, really. Unless compulsion is like, we all vote for whom ever MF votes for tomorrow (we are compelled to vote with him) and can't vote anyone else. Lol, then its bad news. Either way, try it out.

EBDP:
Ninja'd!

It is one that targets a person It might force all roles to target a player. We might be able to see who is the GF or SK with this Im going to target viral with it. After tster he is on my list as scummy.

Fcuk. Don't kill me man.
What have I done that's scummy

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
If compulsion has you target a player, Thar might be right about the night PRs all targeting said player (me).

I'm fine with the cop or doc or rb getting at me, but clearly there are 3 killing roles in this game. Most games doc only protects against 1 NK. So if 2NK PRs target Player X, and Doc protects player X or Player is bulletproof, its still 2NK (in this case 3NKs) against 1 protection, or best case scenario, against 2protections (1 doc, 1 bulletproof).

3NKs vs 2Protection, Player X still dies.

Now that's what I'm worried about. I just PMd ALiT about that, but he might as well answer it here too.

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
Pendio said:
ALIT, what happens if the day ends in a tie?

Viral Maze said:
I'll use random.org to determine who dies.
3NKs vs 2Protection, Player X still dies.

Now that's what I'm worried about. I just PMd ALiT about that, but he might as well answer it here too.

Yes, that is correct. The player will still die. But don't make things too confusing tonight. :P

Current Vote Tally:

Ventus 3 (Atticus, Josh, TSTer the Great)
TSTer the Great 6 (musicfan, Pendio, Viral Maze, Thareous, Dracomajora, Nicole)

With 15 alive, it takes 8 for a majority lynch.

Day ends today at 11:59 PM EST.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
musicfan, why do you think Viral is scummy?

Sorry my fingers were faster then my brain. I thought I did type it. I forgot to incloud It all depends on tsters lynch. Even though I agree on him being scum I did not push a lynch because the only evidence was his all over the place style. Viral pushed for the lynch although that was twords thar ask since it was a tie who to vote for. If tster is mafia Ill swich my sites to some one else Luna maybe. If tster is town I think viral is scum. Although if the role blocker disagrres role block me.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Sorry my fingers were faster then my brain. I thought I did type it. I forgot to incloud It all depends on tsters lynch. Even though I agree on him being scum I did not push a lynch because the only evidence was his all over the place style. Viral pushed for the lynch although that was twords thar ask since it was a tie who to vote for. If tster is mafia Ill swich my sites to some one else Luna maybe. If tster is town I think viral is scum. Although if the role blocker disagrres role block me.

Problem is this is just WIFOM speculation. Maybe neither are scum. I agree, anyone pushing for a vote is scummy, I don't think Viral is scum. I guess that's me though, I just don't get a scum vibe.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun

Well, that and I believe Ventus's cop claim (and Tster wants to lynch our claimed cop). Now today went no where fast (thanks for the information No-Lynch!), so if its between claimed cop, or someone with jumpy votes who ends up voting for the claimed cop, my votes going to go one way every time.

Regardless, though, I just hope I don't die tonight if compulsion forces every PR at me. If that's not what it does, then **** it, bring it on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom