• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia: The Legend of Korra Book One Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pen

The game is on!
And I don't think it's that big of a deal really... doctor keeps protecting Ventus night after night while she keeps investigating, eventually getting a guilty reading. :yes: Right? =/

Unless Ventus is lynched today this is probably what we will try to do. However, in some games the active power roles (Doctor, Cop, Vigilante, Roleblocker for instance) cannot use their abilities on the same person two nights in a row. Besides, once our Doctor dies, our Cop will die too.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Ventus 3 (Atticus, Josh, TSTer the Great)
TSTer the Great 3 (musicfan, Pendio, Viral Maze)

So, with the Day ending today, and there being a tie, who do you think we should have lunch with? Or should we leave it be and let the tie take its course? I think that Alit will flip a coin to resolve a draw, either way.

Personally, Tster has stuck out more to me with the way he plays. Yesterday he jumped on the Pancake bandwagon twice, among a myriad of arbitrary votes that is even abnormal for the RVS, and Today has pretty much hung back, only answering to minor accusations. I won't cast my vote until I hear more input from whoever wishes to give it.

Ventus' roleclaim is something I'm willing to believe for now. Nobody's counterclaimed, after all, so that's enough for me.

Thoughts?

Pen

The game is on!
Thoughts?

Well, since we are at a tie and since we have less than a day left of the day (:S), I propose we get rid of the tie. You, Thareous, have yet to make a vote. Considering you are willing to believe Ventus' role claim, why do you not go ahead and vote for TSter? Unless you want a No-Lynch, or even worse, our Cop dead. I would not mind a TSter lynch today, after all I did vote for him for a reason.

ALIT, what happens if the day ends in a tie?

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
*shrugs*

All righty. If anyone disagrees with this move, and would rather go the "break a tie" route, just say so in a post...

Vote: Tster

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Honestly Thar would you risk mislynching the cop the first day he role claims with no counter claims? If he lives through the night with out a save then maybe I will question it.

EBWODP
@ thar o.o

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
Now that we've all pretty much agreed on Tster's lynch (if anyone disagrees, please say so), I think we should start thinking about night actions. Who should Ventus investigate? We have a slew of people to choose from, so the best thing to do would be to use the rest of the day to pick someone. Who do you guys think? Pendio? Atticuz? Thareous? I'm just throwing out random names. Anyone have some more specific thoughts?

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
However, in some games the active power roles (Doctor, Cop, Vigilante, Roleblocker for instance) cannot use their abilities on the same person two nights in a row.

Would have been best not to have said that in case the Mafia was a group of newbies. That was why I told Luna "Follow the Cop" doesn't work, but didn't explain why.

Also, I still don't get why we're voting for Ven?
Yeah, weird move claiming, but why waste a lynch on a claimed cop? If he's for real, he's dead soon enough anyways. If not, then, we'll know the truth sooner or later. Gobli all over again.

If you want to know why I left the bandwagon, it is for that exact reason: it was nothing more than a bandwagon. None of my votes before the No-Lynch actually meant anything, which is why I was jumping around so much. I wasn't actually trying to lynch anybody because, to be honest, there were no leads throughout that entire first day.

You'll have to excuse me, but I don't believe you.
Besides, with this whole day slowing down, if it's between you and Ven, I'd rather lynch you.

EBDP:
Fused vote Tster!

And I think, as I've stated before, Ven should target Draco.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
I think that Ventus should investigate one of the other people on that No-Lynch train. Considering it happened on Day 1, the mafia may have been willing to take the risk of having more than the possible 2 (if TSter is scum) mafia on the lynch train. Or investigate someone else...I dunno...but I will reiterate my thoughts on Heroine being on that lynch train and my suspicion of her.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Draco is cool with being investigated. Smells of town to me. I'd rather not investigate him.

TSter however...I'm a bit wary of him. For no real reason.

Also I forgot to do this,
Unvote

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom