• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia: The Legend of Korra Book One Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
It's a gamble, but it's all we have. We have ~5 minutes left.

Ventus should investigate Dracomajora. Ven, no matter how much you think he's Town, he could be bluffing.

Doctor should protect Ventus.

Vigilante (if we have one) should kill... who?

Atticus, this post makes it seem that you actually believe Ventus's claim now...

Can I ask why the sudden change of mind?

Then, when Atticus mentioned MadameMajora as a target, he rushed to her defense in asking why. I don't know about you guys, but that to me sounds like he had no intention of allowing her to get lynched. And why would that be?

Ok, I must admit. This to me does seem like an exaggeration. Just because Draco was questioning Atticus's suspicions, doesn't mean he was defending MM. It could just mean he was wondering what Atticus's suspicions were based on, and/or if they were actually beneficial.

Now if you were mafia, this to me would seem like you were desperately stretching the truth in order to portray somebody else as scum.

ORR you could just be town trying your best to scum hunt and help the town before you're lynched.

Josh, TSter, why're you guys voting Ventus?

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Atticus, this post makes it seem that you actually believe Ventus's claim now...

Can I ask why the sudden change of mind?

Two things:

1.) That was before we got the extension, so if his claim was actually true, I was requesting that he investigate Draco.
and
2.) I still haven't changed my mind about him, but I had to squeeze in that post before the deadline.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Now if you were mafia, this to me would seem like you were desperately stretching the truth in order to portray somebody else as scum.

ORR you could just be town trying your best to scum hunt and help the town before you're lynched.

Josh, TSter, why're you guys voting Ventus?

It's the latter.

And my vote on Ventus is due to the fact that I still have a hard time believing his claim. I don't know why, I just get this weird feeling...
I dunno, maybe it's the way he announced it, and so abruptly too. It wasn't exactly the smartest thing to do. That's why I asked him his opinion of me. If he gives me something believable, my vote will likely change. But for now, he's my primary suspect.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
So, what if we end up lynching Ven, Tster, and he actually does flip cop. What would be your next step after that?

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
So, what if we end up lynching Ven, Tster, and he actually does flip cop. What would be your next step after that?

What if you lynch me, and I turn out to be innocent? :O
Like I said. If Ventus writes up a believable opinion of me, since he's one of the few that has yet to, my vote could change. I admit that he could be cop, but I personally don't trust him. Who knows, my hunch could be wrong. But for the time being, my vote for him is staying.

Plus, why are you singling me out? Atty voted for him too, and I'm sure she has her own reasons for it.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Something tells me that Tster could be trying to get our attention in a subtle way. :mellow:

It's just a hunch, but what if Tster is actually Cop and wishes to avoid the counterclaim?

Ventus could have pulled out the Cop claim when Atticus applied pressure earlier, taking the risk that nobody would rebut him. And obviously, seeing that Cop is a very important role (it tells us who's on our side, individually), they wouldn't want to outright reveal themselves. Somehow, this might have come down between a false claimer and an authentic power role.

If that's the case, then:

Unvote

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Just out of curiosity, what's your opinion of me Ven?

Honestly I have no real opinion of you TSter; people are placing trust in your lynch due to you being uber flipfloppy or whatever. It's all faulty reasoning. You're new at the game, you changed votes quite often. Anyone - weather scum or town - can do this. Hell, even exp players on Mafiascum are "flipfloppy". So again, I have no real opinion on you.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Something tells me that Tster could be trying to get our attention in a subtle way. :mellow:

It's just a hunch, but what if Tster is actually Cop and wishes to avoid the counterclaim?

Ventus could have pulled out the Cop claim when Atticus applied pressure earlier, taking the risk that nobody would rebut him. And obviously, seeing that Cop is a very important role (it tells us who's on our side, individually), they wouldn't want to outright reveal themselves. Somehow, this might have come down between a false claimer and an authentic power role.

Unvote

Let's look at it this way:

If we lynch TSter, and he flips Cop, then Ven is obviously Mafia. I would also look into Viral since he seems pretty adamant about lynching TSter.

If we lynch Ven, and he flips Cop, then TSter might be Mafia. I would also look into Thareous just for precautionary reasons.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao

If we lynch TSter, and he flips Cop, then Ven is obviously Mafia. I would also look into Viral since he seems pretty adamant about lynching TSter.

If we lynch Ven, and he flips Cop, then TSter might be Mafia. I would also look into Thareous just for precautionary reasons.

Hell, this works for me. :yes:

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Like I said. If Ventus writes up a believable opinion of me, since he's one of the few that has yet to, my vote could change. I admit that he could be cop, but I personally don't trust him. Who knows, my hunch could be wrong. But for the time being, my vote for him is staying.
So you vote on him is because he hasn't formulated an opinion of you + you don't think he's cop because of a hunch?

Plus, why are you singling me out? Atty voted for him too, and I'm sure she has her own reasons for it.
You and Ven are our 2 top suspects (I guess Heroine too, now). I believe Ven is town. I don't think you are.

Unvote
No, bro... You scum?
Ven is town cop. Tster could be **** all, I don't know really, but I'm trying to figure that out (sure as hell ain't cop though).

I know I've been adamant that Ven is the cop. I'd have to go into my role and night actions to explain, and I don't want to. So, just trust me when I say Ven is most likely our cop.

Honestly I have no real opinion of you TSter; people are placing trust in your lynch due to you being uber flipfloppy or whatever. It's all faulty reasoning. You're new at the game, you changed votes quite often. Anyone - weather scum or town - can do this. Hell, even exp players on Mafiascum are "flipfloppy". So again, I have no real opinion on you.

Yet Tster isn't experienced, and this isn't Mafiascum =/

Half the reason I'm keeping my vote on Tster is his recent posts. Luna pointed it out before to Atty when she said something along the lines of "Scum trying to scumhunt to hopefully prevent their lynch", or "Townie trying to help out before they're lynched".

Tster's post about Draco has me rubbed the wrong way. Call me cynical, but I think he's trying too hard. And his response to my earlier question (about Ven flipping cop) wasn't even a response. He shot the question back my way, and said he's willing to unvote. And his vote on Ven isn't because Tster is secretly the cop. Its seemingly because he doesn't believe Ven's claim because of a hunch...

Tster: Ven, responded to your requested for an opinion. What now? Who would you say is your 2nd biggest suspect, after Ven?

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer

Sounds fair to me.

No, bro... You scum?

No, I've been trying to stay on the straight path these days. But thank you for checking up. :rolleyes:

Ven is town cop. Tster could be **** all, I don't know really, but I'm trying to figure that out (sure as hell ain't cop though).

I know I've been adamant that Ven is the cop. I'd have to go into my role and night actions to explain, and I don't want to. So, just trust me when I say Ven is most likely our cop.

Yeah, no need to go into details about your role; there's been enough softclaiming this early in the game. With Music confirming himself as Dreaming God, and Ventus' role practically substantiated as Cop (as far as I can tell, you've done your own checking on that), we're going to have our hands full as is. Albeit Music is mostly neutral (I'm guessing he doesn't have a favored side), so that means that Ventus is particularly vulnerable. Therefore, Doc should lend him protection Tonight.

Also, like I said above, the conjectured reversal of roles was simply a hunch. I'm not entirely sold on it, but I unvoted out of consideration toward that possibility. After reviewing it, presently, there's not much sense in backtracking when we can simply see what occurs at the end of the Day.

Pen

The game is on!
Albeit Music is mostly neutral (I'm guessing he doesn't have a favored side), so that means that Ventus is particularly vulnerable.

I do believe musicfan is willing to cooperate with us though. He has been very open with us, telling us all about his role and how he tends to use it. I do not think Ventus is in any danger from our Dreaming God.

musicfan's biggest threat at this point is probably the Serial Killer (if we have such a role), yet it is not a great threat.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Umm, wut?

Tster: Ven, responded to your requested for an opinion. What now? Who would you say is your 2nd biggest suspect, after Ven?
Well, the reason I asked Ven of his opinion is to see if he had a scummy response. He seems to be in my defense now, which I honestly wouldn't expect from somebody who is scum.

I'm going to look back at some of the previous posts to look for some more suspicious activity, but right now my focus is on Draco.

Unvote

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
Isn't Fused in this game?

No, I'm not.

Anyways, after reading through most of the thread, I see TSter as being more of an inexperienced player during RVS. His jumping on every bandwagon is something that scum would do, but in this case, I think it's more of an inexperienced player. You guys can lynch him if you remain suspicious, but I'm not going to join that bandwagon at this point.

Regarding Heroine of Time, it's more than possible that she's scum. (considering she's always scum ;)) I'll have to look through her posts to find some more concrete, but for now she's my main suspect.

Also, I won't be home until ~10:30 tonight, so I'm not going to place a vote in case I don't have a chance to remove it in an extreme circumstance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom