• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

~ Lucia's Graphics ~

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Could you make me a signature please?

I'd like a signature with this picture of Roxas or something similar. If that picture works for a signature ._. (I couldn't find any better quality pictures…)

And also, would you put "Kylie" in a place that seems right?

I'm mostly asking you to be completely up to the design of the signature :)

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
vroT4A4.png

Oh my goodness, your graphics are amazing! <3 That Link one is just, oh my goodness so beautiful.

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
I'd like to request another signature if it's of no issue...

Image: http://puu.sh/2TMtj.jpg

Words: Lord Vain

Colours: Purple, Red, and Blue

Specifics: While I'm sure this goes without saying, have the rendered image be placed on the left side of the signature with the text on the right side, feel free to be slightly creative with the overall design and have the effects and colours all be somewhat dark.

There's no rush so take your time, I hope I don't end up making you redo some things this time though, it makes me feel bad for being so picky.

NOTE: The previous image I wanted to use wasn't permitted by the site I got it from, so oh well, this other image should be good enough.

Last edited:
A big apology to everyone currently waiting on requests. I'm still recuperating after some surgery last Tuesday. I should be up and functional tomorrow evening or Tuesday! I just haven't had a real focus on doing anything with my time off. :(

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
A big apology to everyone currently waiting on requests. I'm still recuperating after some surgery last Tuesday. I should be up and functional tomorrow evening or Tuesday! I just haven't had a real focus on doing anything with my time off. :(

Surgery? What happened? :I

Maybe y ou could treat us to something weird/special with a graphic of your surgery-affected area?

Skittles

Rainbows!
I've gotta say, I really like your graphics. You've got quite an interesting style going here. If I ever get bored of making my own, I'll ask you for a sig sometime...xD

I really like your most recent one, Luci.

I've gotta say, I really like your graphics. You've got quite an interesting style going here. If I ever get bored of making my own, I'll ask you for a sig sometime...xD

I really like your most recent one, Luci.

Thank you. :) I had a lot of difficulty with it because I wanted to go for something unique instead of rehashing my 'style' again but I guess it came out alright..! Well, this time. I had a lot of trouble working on it for the past week, even when other issues weren't getting in the way. xD

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
How did I not see this thread sooner??

I am a big fan of your graphics. I want my sig to cycle through images like PancakeSamurai's, but I want mine all done by different users, and I really like your style!

I'd like to place a request for one of your sigs. Image of Mewtwo with background of your choice, and text that says my username in whatever font you think looks good!

I would love it if you could do that! No rush though, I'm not in any kind of hurry! :yes::)

How did I not see this thread sooner??

I am a big fan of your graphics. I want my sig to cycle through images like PancakeSamurai's, but I want mine all done by different users, and I really like your style!

I'd like to place a request for one of your sigs. Image of Mewtwo with background of your choice, and text that says my username in whatever font you think looks good!

I would love it if you could do that! No rush though, I'm not in any kind of hurry! :yes::)

Sure! I'll try to have it done sometime tonight~ ^_^

Holy crap. I love it. It was totally worth the wait X3

I hope that you're getting bettter, by the way!

I'm feeling tons better now~ I can actually move around and talk and enjoy things now. :3 I'm glad you love it though! I was a bit scared I was being too too lazy when making it.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
oH, Lucia...I was wondering, since you seem to have such an easy time making these graphics, could you perhaps make a tutorial? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom