• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Most Hated Enemy in Zelda

M

molgera13

Ugh, tell me about it :dry:. Not to mention that room in the Cave of Ordeals with all the chilfos and those other large ice-monsters(can't remember their name either :P).

you mean freezards, the ones you have to beat up with the ball and chain

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I can't stand Wizzrobes or Darknuts in Legend of Zelda (NES). Those ghost rats in TP also make me mad though they're pretty easy to defeat.

L

leavy101

i hate hate hate Takkuri! you know, that bird in MM that steal your ruppes and items. he does look hyliarious...ha see what i did there!

mini freezards, keese, and beamos.

Also Wizzrobes from Zelda I, Darknuts from Four Swords, and Iron Knuckles from Zelda II.

Last edited:
probly redeads, floor mansters and wall masters but the new scorpion baby things in SS lanaru mining facility really creep me out and i scream every time one falls off the ceiling on me

TF/HH

TwilightFlame/HylianHero
I have to agree with Links Brother and go with Tinsuits. Infinitely spawning, fast, give-you-no-points one-hit enemies get on my nerves.

L

leavy101

ok i don't know the technical term for this enemy, but the blue guys that scream at you in the earth temple in tww

you have got to be kidding. i STILL lol every time i smash 'em with my skull hammer

I don't find them difficult or anything. the noise they make over and over just gets on my nerves.

ok i don't know the technical term for this enemy, but the blue guys that scream at you in the earth temple in tww

you have got to be kidding. i STILL lol every time i smash 'em with my skull hammer

Those would be re-deads and indeed they were freaky lookin.

Redeads or Floor Masters. I'm sure I don't need to explain why I hate them so much. I just realised neither of them were in Skyward Sword. Yay! ~~ We just had Ghirahim to creep us out instead. :D

Gizmo

Isn't it Captain Keeta?!
I played Skyward Sword for a while now and now i think: The guy who created these electro-sword-goblins is a sadist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom