• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia 4: Majora's Mask

Status
Not open for further replies.

David

But you called me here...
Alright. Well, I'll just sit around and see what unfolds since it doesn't seem like anyone likes my tactics.

I don't know. She's either VERY afraid of being voted for or a mafia. Also, she's only defending herself and not leaning towards anyone being suspicious. Seems like she's also afraid to make a move... >_>

I really do think you have me confused with somebody else. I only mentioned us as a town in my first two posts. When I was trying to give helpful advice on how to play this game effectively (which for the record the GAME MOD quoted and said "yeah you should do that guys")

I never once actually claimed to be town... In fact I encourage you guys to vote against me... repetitively now (this post would mark the 3rd time) In fact I dared you too. The fact that you still havent, shows me that YOU are infact hesitant of whether or not I am scum. Thats YOUR cross to bear not mine.

All I meant to say is, just because someone is unlikely to be scum consecutively, they shouldn't fly under the radar.
Mm, completely true. In fact, even as soon into the game as the 2nd Day, behavior you'd normally overlooking will start to become very telling. Keep note of everything you see because in the late game it'll be very important.

Sasuke Uchiha

The Crimson Alchemist
All I meant to say is, just because someone is unlikely to be scum consecutively, they shouldn't fly under the radar.
Oh. I apologize then. I thought you meant that you were gunning for someone because of his history.
For Making Bold claims without any real basis
And Bayside, You shouldn't suspect me just because I suspected two people (even though one's you). I may have been bold, but I plan to play agressively. If I think someone's acting suspicious I'm gonna say it. And what basis can anyone have? This is the first day of discussion.

Alright. Well, I'll just sit around and see what unfolds since it doesn't seem like anyone likes my tactics.

lol play how you want to play it is a game after all, and should be fun. If people deem you suspicious then modify your strategy a bit if you wish, if you dont then keep playing the same way. I for one decided to be aggressive, cuz I could care less if I'm dead. I had intended on leaving the forums yesterday. But Viral Maze is a personal friend of mine, and he's not gonna let me out till I'm lynched or night killed. So out of respect for him I'm still here... Hence why now is the perfect time for me to test my new strategy. At the moment its not proving to be very effective, and since I'm talking about it it prolly wont be very helpful at all. But I say this to encourage you to continue playing, and to continue playing the way you want to play, that makes it fun for you.

Austin

Austin
I'm out. I don't see myself playing too much this game, so one of those replacements should take my place.

Kazumi

chagy
I'm going to say that Jo is rather suspicious at this point. Maybe suspicious isn't the right word, but she is very aggressive and is calling everyone out that makes a move, or even doesn't make a move against her. It wouldn't say that this is suspicious as of yet, but I know I will be watching out for her. I'd assume that she is a good player, and I don't think a good player would want to call a lot of attention to themselves this early if they were scum. That is the only thing holding back the suspicion..

And Bayside, You shouldn't suspect me just because I suspected two people (even though one's you). I may have been bold, but I plan to play agressively. If I think someone's acting suspicious I'm gonna say it. And what basis can anyone have? This is the first day of discussion.

Theres a difference between playing aggressively and telling outright lies. Lies are misleading and contribute to confusion. A clear mafia tactic.

Sasuke Uchiha

The Crimson Alchemist
Theres a difference between playing aggressively and telling outright lies. Lies are misleading and contribute to confusion. A clear mafia tactic.
And what did I lie about exactly? You talked about being a townie twice when I didn't see anyone else saying that. I didn't even FoS you. I just pointed that out.

This post marks my 15th post made in this game.

And what did I lie about exactly? You talked about being a townie twice when I didn't see anyone else saying that. I didn't even FoS you. I just pointed that out.
I intend to clear this up. Telling lies in this game will not win you any votes. And if it does then these people should be ashamed that they can be manipulated so easily.

I don't know. She's either VERY afraid of being voted for or a mafia. Also, she's only defending herself and not leaning towards anyone being suspicious. Seems like she's also afraid to make a move... >_>
You emphasize "very" as if I am in fact scared of being voted for as mafia. Which isnt true in the slightest. In fact before you even said that I openly gave everyone a dare to vote me mafia. Only defending myself? As of the point where you had written this post. I had not said one thing to clear my name, because it wasnt necessary. In my second or third post of the game... it was around post #6 total... I said "we dont have very much to go off of" because only 2 other people had posted before me. in a game with 23 people you cannot have enough information when the majority of people havent even commented yet. Afraid to make a move? Clearly you do not understand how I play mafia. I am usually the person who starts movements. Just never on day one. That would be a fool's errand.

I don't think that someone randomly being picked as mafia would be reason to vote, or even suspect either way.
You seem in a hurry to judge someone's motives...
You later declare this as a misunderstanding but you are awefully quick to judge Zack125's intent without even stopping to think about what he meant.

Oh. I apologize then. I thought you meant that you were gunning for someone because of his history.

You have no basis. Your basis was a flat of "not even half truths" you manipulated information to make it fit your agenda. A true townsperson would use facts and quotes to back up their story. You make up stories and then push them to be true.

I think Baysiderulez is acting very suspicious. Bayside makes a point to say that she's a townie with nearly every post. I really think that the way her "townieness" is spoken is suspicious. Everyone knows no mafia member's gonna admit their a mafia, so why would someone keep saying "I'm a Townie!!" When its obvious everyone's gonna claim to be a townie. I'm not ready to vote yet, but it really seems suspicious.

Like this for example. At that point I had done it in 2 out of my 5 posts since when did 40% become a majority?

Austin said:
I'm out. I don't see myself playing too much this game, so one of those replacements should take my place.
lol
I had some suspicion on you actually. You weren't really posting, much like in Round 2, so I figured you may have gotten a role as a mafioso. I take it you're just busy now?

Kybyrian

Right... 6 pages, skimmed only a little bit of it.

from what I've gathered looking Around, i think that axle is the Most suspicious Gamer out of anybody right now, due to his rather Aggressive nature. i might just not be paying enough attention, but I'm pretty sure axle is acting a bit weird. i encourage You to think about it... He may not have survived for very long in some past games, but I still think it's out of place with axle.

FoS: Axle the Beast

Right... 6 pages, skimmed only a little bit of it.

from what I've gathered looking Around, i think that axle is the Most suspicious Gamer out of anybody right now, due to his rather Aggressive nature. i might just not be paying enough attention, but I'm pretty sure axle is acting a bit weird. i encourage You to think about it... He may not have survived for very long in some past games, but I still think it's out of place with axle.

FoS: Axle the Beast
I died early in the last two games, and was unable to take part very much in the last game, but if you read my actual posts, they were very aggressive; that's just how I play. In a way it's in-keeping with my regular posting habits as well, as I am very challenging of theories in many threads.

Additionally, if you're going to accuse me after skimming I'd appreciate reading my posts in-depth, because once again I've really only challenged people who've failed to propose logical arguments to back their accusations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom