• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Amazing Fantasy: A Spider-Man Mafia Prequel [NIGHT 10--HIATUS]

Captan_Lunch is not dead because it seems the people who tried to kill him all murdered The Chameleon instead. Whoops.
Oh hey, that's good! I think.
I don't see an update on the status page yet, so I don't know who died yet. (It could even be CL. Or me. Who knows?)

I'll hazard a guess the Mafia killed him based on the bullet wounds.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge

GAME STATUS PAGE

CURRENT DEADLINE

IT IS NOW DAY 3. Day 3 will last until September 9th at 5:15 AM Eastern Time.

Click here for an accurate countdown.

CURRENT VOTE COUNT

N/A

STOCK EXCHANGE
Currently CLOSED.

The Daily Bugle: None
Fisk International: Norman Osborn
OsCorp: Norman Osborn
Roxxon Energy Corporation: Norman Osborn

ONGOING EVENTS / EFFECTS

Storyline: "GANG WAR!" Part 1

PARANOID KING replaced NEOSILK

ANDJALO replaced DARKSTAR

LITTLEGUMBALL replaced THEATOG

THE CHAMELEON was thoroughly murdered whilst impersonating Captan_Lunch

PLAYER STATUS

ACTIVE PLAYERS
  1. Andjalo
  2. Asfinyti
  3. Asfinyti
  4. Asfinyti
  5. Captan_Lunch
  6. Doc
  7. dragonteacup
  8. ExLight
  9. Freddeh
  10. HangryHangryHippo
  11. Killjoy262
  12. KingofDominaria
  13. LittleGumball
  14. Paranoid King
  15. Princess Abigail
  16. Ragnarokio
  17. Rubik
  18. Silverfish
  19. Skystone
  20. Spiritual Mask Salesman
  21. Storm
  22. Tevish Szat
  23. TheCapsFan
  24. Turin
  25. Vroendal

ARRESTED PLAYERS
  1. None

DEAD PLAYERS
  1. Tevish Szat was the Origin-Aligned Radioactive Spider
  2. Stability was Origin-Aligned Mac Gargan
  3. Morbid Minish was Town-Aligned Flash Thompson

EXILED PLAYERS
  1. Aaarrrgh
  2. lain
  3. Mint Elv

UNKNOWN PLAYERS
  1. Hello World

REPLACEMENT PLAYERS
  1. Nobody. What to join the game? Hit me up.

THREAD LINKS

Looks like the chameleon was murdered, but not CL.

Interesting.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
i would guess that the chameleon is effectively an NPC rather than a player, and that this scene would have played out whenever CL was killed, and will probably result in his role transforming in some way.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
maybe not though

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
hey palz i'm not reading 103 pages who wants to summarize and/or link me to important events :)

so "The Chameleon" was murdered but everyone from the player list is still alive? am i understanding correctly?
in short.
roles are crazy, nobody likes my origin role revolves around money, and KoD is philanthopist Wilson Fisk

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
hey palz i'm not reading 103 pages who wants to summarize and/or link me to important events :)
Read both issues of the Daily Bugle at a minimum. Like and subscribe to all Bugle posts, send a letter to the editor every Day, etc.
so "The Chameleon" was murdered but everyone from the player list is still alive? am i understanding correctly?
Looks like he's an NPC or an ability or something else we're not fully understanding.

Ragnarokio

yesterday KoD was outed as wilson fisk (a very bad man canonically) and effectively everyone in the game plus some voted him resulting in what would have been his arrest, had he not beaten the human torch in a roleplay fight resulting in his exoneration. I can't really remember whats going on this game beyond that tbh but i'm inclined to try to kill him again

Ragnarokio

considering the nature of the chameleon, its possible this game started with a secret extra player but that might be too far out there

Great summary from Tevish a few pages ago
Okay, Andjalo, the game so far.

I was a human. Then I was a radioactive spider. I got bitey. Spider-Man's a-coming. I'm a human again.
D1 Ended not with a bang but with a whimper.
There was a cool demonstration on radioactivity. The people there weren't mafia at the time, which doesn't mean they aren't scum but kind of winks knowingly in that direction.
Somebody died N1 but it was an origin aligned character who canonically becomes a baddie so I don't think anybody was too broken up about it.
Storm is maybe electro and extorted the Daily Bugle and otherwise messed with folks power by switching it off blindly and demanding money and fixing it and melting down in the thread. From what I hear this is business as usual.
Abigail needed money because mob extortion but presumably that's not an issue for her right now 'cause she doesn't exist at the moment.
Fred's doing some sort of hostile corporate takeover stuff and we might want to address that before OsCorp becomes Morgan Industries but it's not like I'm rich so that's none of my business and we all have a Fred townie pm so maybe he's the lesser of the corporate evils anyway?
KoD is almost certainly Wilson Fisk and probably Kingpin. He's not Mafia aligned but he could be Supervillain which we think is like double-secret turbo scum. We're trying to get him arrested but it's not very effective. Maybe throw a vote that way and if you can do any superheroing that would be great.
Also Wrestlemania is on so if you need to be a hero and fight in combat you may wanna do something about that. Like, ASAP.
Since then, KoD had a fight with the human torch, won massively, but let him go, and the city dropped changes against him as a gesture of good will.
In wrestlemania, the crusher failed to live up to his name and got crushed by just about everyone except donald duck. Good job crusher.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom