• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Amazing Fantasy: A Spider-Man Mafia Prequel [NIGHT 10--HIATUS]

D

Deleted member 97076

I feeelll so powerful. thanks for whoever that taught me the ... -> who replied? trick.

god damn CL was scummy. that is a very reasonable wagon.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
no i think he's silenced as a game mehanic. I wouldn't put any stock in what zinger is saying about tevish, personally. If one wanted to read him they could maybe figure out why he was saying what he was but I don't imagine its a winning game.

D

Deleted member 97076

no i think he's silenced as a game mehanic. I wouldn't put any stock in what zinger is saying about tevish, personally. If one wanted to read him they could maybe figure out why he was saying what he was but I don't imagine its a winning game.
well that was my original point. Zinger can troll sure.

but i honestly think silencing a player by game mechanic then putting a spotlight on that very player not posting is bit mean. I don't take Zinger as a mean troll.

well that was my original point. Zinger can troll sure.

but i honestly think silencing a player by game mechanic then putting a spotlight on that very player not posting is bit mean. I don't take Zinger as a mean troll.

It totally is, but for what it is worth I've been chatting with Tevish the whole time and he's laughing hysterically. So I think that makes it okay. :lol: :whistle:

D

Deleted member 97076

tbh. i am a bit split on traditional mafia should-do's and adapting to high powered bastard game.

first my vote right now is pretty much inconsequential.
second some strategically well activated abilities probably yield way better result than a vote count with every single player's vote accounted for. (which is usually what's desirable in traditional mafia)

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
most of the impact on the game will occur through abilities rather than votes but everyone should still feel pressured to vote scum every day because it will still generate information, i think.

D

Deleted member 97076

do you have any reason believe CL is also silenced?
if he's not posting because of restriction, then maybe that wagon is truly faulty.

Ragnarokio

no i think he's probably just lurking or otherwise struggling to keep up with the game. the wagon formed on him pretty fast and pretty last minute so if he hasn't checked in within the past day or so then he won't even know he's being voted yet

D

Deleted member 97076

i can maybe talk about why i don't want to jump on a wagon.

a fast wagon is almost never a good wagon. imo. even though based on all the posts he did, I can be sold that he is scummy.

Even More Later. The sun starts to set, and people go off to wherever they go when their typical Day draws to an end...​

Little do they know this is no typical eve, for HISTORY is in the MAKING!

Somewhere in Queens (Flushing Meadows, if you must know), a group of strangers gathers in front of the New York Hall of Science, following signs inside to where the DEMONSTRATION on RADIOACTIVITY awaits!

Something AMAZING is about to happen in the DRAMA we call LIFE!...

dyQpBgn.jpg

Look at that majestic little creature, descending unawares into the face of DANGER! Much like our hero, soon...

The Exhibit in Radioactivity has begun.

Check the Discord.

•••••

Day 1: Sensational Fourth (and Final) Vote Count

a.k.a. The "Your mod needs a break so please bear with me" Vote Count

Captan_Lunch (5): Stability, Ragnarokio, Neon Princess Abigail, Spiritual Mask Salesman, Asfinyti
Neon Princess Abigail (3.5): Freddeh, The Kingpin of Crime
Storm (2.5): Rubik, The Black Cat
Vroendal (1): Turin
The Kingpin of Crime (1): The Daily Bugle
lain (1): TheCapsFan

Unaccounted Secret Votes: 1*

With five votes against, Captan_Lunch is at Majority -6 (Note, Majority is not necessarily his Threshold, so take this with a grain of salt).

Not Voting: Aaarrrgh, Asfinyti, Asfinyti, Captan_Lunch, DaRkStAr Andjalo, Doc, dragonteacup, ExLight, HangryHangryHippo, KingofDominaria, lain, Killjoy262, Morbid Minish, neosilk Paranoid King, Ragnarokio, Silverfish, Skystone, Storm, Tevish Szat, theatog, Vroendal

With 21 available votes, it takes 11 votes to reach a Majority (now whether or not Maj is required to Remove someone is another matter).

DAY 1 HAS ENDED WITHOUT REMOVAL!

There will be a brief resolution period (let's call it DUSK) of approximately 12 hours so I can resolve Triggers and Events (and sleep).

For purposes of determining where you can post/chat during Dusk, treat it as if it was NIGHT.

Mod Retcon said:
There was a small error in tallying the number of votes against Neon Princess Abigail in the third vote count. It has been corrected everywhere. :sweating:

*Secret Votes follow a hidden rule for determining whether they are accounted for in Vote Counts. That rule is not public knowledge.
  1. Killjoy votes Storm
  2. Killjoy unvotes
  3. Neon Princess Abigail votes Vroendal
  4. The Daily Bugle votes The Kingpin of Crime[404: Error, vote link not found]
  5. Ragnarokio votes "The Kingpin of Crime"[404: Error, Player Name not found]
  6. TheCapsFan votes "The Kingpin of Crime"[404: Error, Player Name not found]
  7. Rubik votes "The Kingpin of Crime"[404: Error, Player Name not found]
  8. ExLight votes "The Kingpin of Crime"[404: Error, Player Name not found]
  9. Freddeh votes "The Kingpin of Crime"[404: Error, Player Name not found]
  10. lain votes "The Kingpin of Crime"[404: Error, Player Name not found];[#NULL: Error, vote not found]
  11. Turin votes Vroendal
  12. Freddeh votes Neon Princess Abigail
  13. OsCorp votes "The Kingpin of Crime"[404: Error, Player Name not found; vote link not found]
  14. Rubik votes Storm
  15. Ragnarokio votes Storm
  16. Neon Princess Abigail votes TheCapsFan
  17. Neon Princess Abigail votes Storm
  18. The Kingpin of Crime votes Neon Princess Abigail
  19. The Black Cat votes Storm[404: Error, vote link not found]
  20. Ragnarokio unvotes
  21. Stability votes Captan_Lunch
  22. TheCapsFan votes lain
  23. Ragnarokio vote Captan_Lunch
  24. KingofDominaria votes Captan_Lunch[#NULL: Error, vote not found]
  25. Neon Princess Abigail votes Captan_Lunch