• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Amazing Fantasy: A Spider-Man Mafia Prequel [NIGHT 10--HIATUS]

Hello hello!! :oo
I've never played one of these games before either, I'm sure we'll both be fine though... maybe... hopefully!! :pp From my understanding, the only thing that can be guaranteed to be true is your role pm, and nothing else. This is the kind of game where nothing is likely as it seems, and most things need to be taken with the salt shaker on hand. The transformative roles the constitute much of this game could take pretty much any player in pretty much any direction.
Oh wait darn, you said you had played one of these before, I can't read!! >.>

Regarding Freddeh: Do we know why his role PM is visible to everyone? Do we think it's a function of his role, a function of some other role, or Zinger just having it out for Freddeh?

Regarding Freddeh: Do we know why his role PM is visible to everyone? Do we think it's a function of his role, a function of some other role, or Zinger just having it out for Freddeh?
It's as a result of his current ability: "Notable Public Figure (Passive)"

Oh man, I didn't even look at his abilities. That's a lot of stuff he can do.
Yes indeed!! :pp We love Freddeh!! The impetus is on us to check up and make sure we know what's going on with him at any given time. I'm hoping that we find what I would regard as a more productive line of inquiry for today. >.>

Rag seems cool, but I have a proposal for everyone:

I have no interest in letting the goblin formula run free, but I also understand the issue that town would have with me trying to horde it for myself. So, I propose having someone publicly hold both the lab equipment and the goblin formula items to either keep them separate or just have them experiment themselves to take it out of the game, and then just murdering them if they do become the green gobbo (thems the breaks kid). I realize that there are any number of holes in this plan but I plan on driving town to a victory come hell or high water, so it's worth the risk in my eyes.

I'm going to assume that the current holder of the formula doesn't want to let themselves be known, so working towards my motivation would be the next best option here, but we'll cross that bridge once the stock market opens. Heck, theoretically I could use my hostile takeover ability to figure out where the gobbo formula is today.

Assuming people don't decide to try and murder me in cold blood (GOOD LUCK FRIENDOS)

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
this sucks. i cant vote for free. bidding starts at $25,000, which is pretty high, I know, but thems the breaks

do actions have to be submitted in the role PM chat? or can we send them on somewhere else like a discord dm?

Good question! For the most part, I would vastly prefer actions to be done by PM over the forums. Everything else can be done by discord though. Got a question to ask me? Discord plz. An ability to use? PM please. Resolving actions is just easier to keep track of on the site.

Exception to this being if you are HW (who?) Or Freddeh. I'll take anything they send me no matter where they do.

Also, please review rule 2.2 @ExLight

I also feel that maybe the Freddeh role PM and the version we got has a chance that it may be wat different in every aspect than what we're seeing. Call me dumb, but, I think it's possible.
You want to see it again?

I can show you again. :)

I did mod confirm in the discord that it wasn't a lie and everyone has seen Freddehs role minus financial resource. For anyone who wasnt there that day.

We don't know that, do we? All we know is that our own role PMs are not directly lying, we know nothing about whether the version of Freddeh's role PM that we all see is accurate.

This is true although in the Discord thread I did Mod Confirm it is not a trick and you have all seen his role.

If you read his abilities, one is highlighted in yellow. That's the one you are looking for to answer your other question.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom