• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Amazing Fantasy: A Spider-Man Mafia Prequel [NIGHT 10--HIATUS]

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
i don't understand what the neon-vro interaction is and i feel like its not important

Zinger has made it a point to state that even though this is a Spider-Man the -- AN AMAZING FANTASY themed mafia game, it is still a mafia game.

I agree social deduction has its place.

This is why I commented about you hiding behind how you typically are.

As friendly as people can be in their opening posts (jokes and what not) for you to focus heavily on that to the exclusion of most everything else because "lol mechanics" is just, well, lazy. Intentionally so I would say given how you are acting like yourself.
Last spiderman game wasn't like regular mafia, i can tell already by way your alls memories acting up that there's probably 50 freaking different alignments, and 30 chats going on right now. I know last game I was openly mafia the whole game, (and still won lol) it wasn't like, "oh lets figure out who the mafia is".

First vote count is incoming btw. Doing the count now.

Question for the masses... How would y'all feel about me extending the Day 1 deadline to account for the fact that I was way more backed up than I thought I'd be? Or do y'all think it is fine?
Yeah extend it

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
I think I'mma just go back to meme posting and not actively trying.

Hey @ExLight I ****ing love you. Wanna be neighbors again this game? Like yanno the last SMM?

Asfinyti

aka amber
Sure but generally speaking they wouldn't simply appear to go "no wrong" and than leave now would they.

They might stay a while. Post a little. Explain. Talk have a conversation. Go on a date. Try to convince me I'm wrong. Be less dismissive of my thoughts.
fair enough, i suppose
i'll say i think i disagree with you in that based on his posts alone he does not seem particularly scummy to me - all his posts seem like your typical day 1 fare and at worst could be seen as mild fishing but that's probably pretty understandable from any alignment given the...scope of this game.
i don't understand what the neon-vro interaction is and i feel like its not important
realistically in the grand scheme of things it's probably not, but it is something to talk about :p

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
like reading back it seems like this all stemmed from you saying "i think i want to kill you" to vro? That statement didn't really mean anything to me but i guess somehow it blew up into something? i don't really get it

Princess Abigail

Vro is scummy.

The opening is performative and out of place. The iso lacks actual intent and is ultimately not attempting to solve. They are bringing things up to look useful but going nowhere with them. They are fishing for info.

It's literally I'm scum 101 class and everyone is acting like I'm freaking insane for like pointing it out?

Its... so... bad...

*screams*

But pls go back to deciding what we should do with Freddeh for the next 3 days or whatever.

Princess Abigail

Now this read did start as kinda like a mild tongue in cheek this felt weird thing to get out of rvs that I would've let go within like a day except... than Vro just kept being wolfy.

Ragnarokio

i mean i said earlier i don't think vro is playing from a town perspective so you're not wrong probably

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
I honestly don't remember much of Vro's meta but I liked his questions aimed at everyone and while the shade throwing felt a bit too soon just seemed to come from a place of jokingly towny paranoia which feels townie but still about what I'd expect??

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom