• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia XI

Pen

The game is on!
Day 1 Current Vote Tally:
Seanzie - 1 (ExLight)
Killjoy262 - 1 (Chevywolf30)
ExLight - 2 (DekuNut, Fig)
Fext - 3 (Storm, Paranoid King, Killjoy262)
Ragnarokio - 1 (Kirino)
Storm - 1 (A Link In Time)
No Lynch - 2 (Fext, Ragnarokio)

Extension - 2 (Ragnarokio, ExLight)

Not voting - Morbid Minish, Seanzie, Viral Maze

With 14 players alive it takes 8 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Thursday, October 7th 2021 at 6:00 PM EST.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
wait would people in the chat actually have red names

chat on this site is usually handled just by throwing people a link to a discord server. Its not typically integrated with the forum.

so people might actually have red names then

never mind on killjoy then maybe

fig still kinda sus

wait would people in the chat actually have red names
By "chat", you mean the game thread or the chat you're in?
What Rag said.

I feel like Fig isn't giving me a fair assessment and you're actively giving me an unfair one, if that makes sense

I have no idea how to put this into better words lmao
I'm just trying to make sense of the way you worded your earlier statements regarding this side thing of yours. Like

"I'm in a group" which games tend to have, like Masons(usually purple) Lovers(green) and Mafia(red)
Then when you said that the folks "have red names", I was reading that as a refferance at the spoiler in the OP.

early votes are typically made either for fun or with the hopes of baiting someone into doing something that hints at their alignment

This post as a non-"first" intro post is >rand!mafia. I haven't seen anything from them to shake that feeling, so...

Vote:Ragnarokio

I'd bet like 10 cookies that Fext is trolling. Weak townlean there since they also seem to be using that to hunt and create content.

I feel like Fig isn't giving me a fair assessment and you're actively giving me an unfair one, if that makes sense

What do you think these assesments of you say about Fig and Killjoy's alignments?

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
it's the default one what am I supposed to do lol
No it's not lmao
No like the meme format

like this

View attachment 51291
Forget the mafia, we just destroyed the left wing.
did me saying it was all the red-named people tell you anything
like everybody

no you didn't

although if you think it really is a "slip up" why vote exlight instead of me?
He's gotta be trolling. Killjoy's taking it pretty far so my vote stays .

Fig

The Altruist
Even more, the way he worded his posts, see the following quotes, really seems off.

My thoughts exactly. It doesn't help that they are trying to respond as much as possible with 37 posts already with a semi-small slip-up if any. I'll admit that I can be seeing this deeper than it should but it doesn't mean I should just ignore it.

kinda feels like killjoy and fig are both being unfair in different ways here

not sure what that means lol

If you want to call me unfair, you literally had all the time to just omitted that statement or reworded it better. But because you are being defensive or something very small at the end of the day should be still be acknowledged. From the looks of it, you seem to be the player that wants to immediately respond as soon as there's a new post, which can backfire in the sense either spilling information or trying to backstep something that was once previously said. That aspect doesn't make someone suspicious in my eyes but again, you could have made a better statement or even just omitted that you were given a chat before you clicked on post reply.

Just saying that you don't like that people are potentially questioning you isn't a good defense in my opinion. Just because me or KJ or anyone for that matter was asking questions doesn't mean it's "an unfair assessment".

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom