• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia XI

how so? it came off as her just explaining stuff to him :surppika:

1. Town are more likely to make independent posts rather than reply to another post. Since there were literally like 3 posts to reply to at the time, and two of them were content-less, it seems unlikely that a townie would feel the need to respond to that right away before saying anything else.

2. It is too early in the game to really call it IIoA, but mafia have incentive to be "helpful" without really helping much, which is what that post effectively accomplished.

3. Vibes. If I could explain them, I could replicate them, and I'd become the best mafioso ever... alas, I cannot.

My thoughts exactly. It doesn't help that they are trying to respond as much as possible with 37 posts already with a semi-small slip-up if any. I'll admit that I can be seeing this deeper than it should but it doesn't mean I should just ignore it.
...isn't that exactly what you did though

Pen

The game is on!
Day 1 Current Vote Tally:
Seanzie - 1 (ExLight)
Killjoy262 - 1 (Chevywolf30)
ExLight - 2 (DekuNut, Fig)
Fext - 3 (Storm, Paranoid King, Killjoy262)
Ragnarokio - 2 (Kirino, Seanzie)
Storm - 1 (A Link In Time)
No Lynch - 2 (Fext, Ragnarokio)

Extension - 2 (Ragnarokio, ExLight)

Not voting - Morbid Minish, Viral Maze

With 14 players alive it takes 8 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Thursday, October 7th 2021 at 6:00 PM EST.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
you know what time it is

STORM'S LIST OF ULTIMATE JUDGEMENT
  • ALIT-Neutral feels. like seriously bro. you show up out of nowhere and you put a vote on me, what gives man?
  • Chevy-one of the newer to our fold, but you've put a few games on your belt. still trying to get your niche down
  • Deku-only 1 post. not enough to go on. all they did was explain a rule and vote for Ex
  • Ex-he's trying to monopolize the narrative. typical scum Ex
  • Fex-Welcome to the Forums. this list is where i generally give my feels, and as you are new, and i dont know your way of doing, but also youre being very naughty, you naughty little naughty person, but i'm saving all my love for you
  • Fix-you've been here longer than i have and i have no recollection of who you are or who you once were. upon further investigation you have always been Fig. this seems like a Jotaro Dio situation. i dont know who you are. Cold. dammit
  • Killbot-blahdy blah. ****ing rivalry already. lets go.
  • Kirino-I want to see more from you, dude
  • Minish-Minish is lurking. thats about normal. neutral lean for now
  • PK-i dont really play with you that often. I'll give you the cold for now as well
  • Rag- i do agree that was an ominous post. mostly cracking jokes as usual. par for the course right now. nothing
  • Seanzie-i'll see your 10 cookies, and raise you 5 twizzlers
  • Raj-you got your d1 storm lynch last time we arrived. lets not repeat

Now. I may be a simpleton and a dumbass, but I am going to use my magic powers and try to decipher who has what role

ALIT-Jet
Chevy-Toph
Deku-Ragetti

Ex- Ghirahim
Fex-Horwell
Fix-Norrington

Killbot-Moriarty
Kirino-Kirito
Minish-Scarlett

PK-Ragetti
Rag-Gaepora
Seanzie Mrs Hudson
Storm - Daruk

Raj-Deadpool

i got these by rolling to see which game i picked from and then what role i placed. im sure it is not accurate at all, but theres no telling really.

as for any lingering questions and stuff pegging my mind
@Killjoy262 - normally Masons are green around here, except when i do them i do them blue. where did you get Purple? The Buck is Purple. The Buck isnt on this list. I wish it was though. that would be awesome

@Fext I know there used to be an option to change the posts per page, but it might have been phased out, but check your settings

@Paranoid King you're living up to your name, but yeah i am also concenred about the red name group

why are your scum in the top part me/Ex/Kill (which is already probably nonsense lmao) but in the bottom part Ex/Kill/PK

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
why are your scum in the top part me/Ex/Kill (which is already probably nonsense lmao) but in the bottom part Ex/Kill/PK
The first part is my feels
The second part is me rolling to see what everyone got when i rolled the randomized

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom