• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia XI

Pen

The game is on!
can I change it from 15 posts per page to like 25 or 50 somewhere

Not that I know of.

Day 1 Current Vote Tally:
Seanzie - 1 (ExLight)
Killjoy262 - 1 (Chevywolf30)
ExLight - 1 (DekuNut)
Fext - 2 (Storm, Paranoid King)
Ragnarokio - 1 (Kirino)
Storm - 1 (A Link In Time)
No Lynch - 2 (Fext, Ragnarokio)

Extension - 2 (Ragnarokio, ExLight)

Not voting - Morbid Minish, Seanzie, Viral Maze, Fig, Killjoy262

With 14 players alive it takes 8 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Thursday, October 7th 2021 at 6:00 PM EST.

Fig

The Altruist
Since it's October, that's means it's early voting season. I love the slip up from Fext admitting they have an external chat assuming I read all the posts correctly.

Vote: Exlight

Since it's October, that's means it's early voting season. I love the slip up from Fext admitting they have an external chat assuming I read all the posts correctly.

Vote: Exlight
like everybody

no you didn't

although if you think it really is a "slip up" why vote exlight instead of me?

like it kinda feels like the most natural explanation would be "mafia chat" and you automatically assumed it was

A: not mafia chat

B: not a reason to vote me

which seems unnatural especially given how everyone else reacted?

lol yea if he had said 2 I'd've taken it with a grain of salt but if he had said 3 then it woulda been like ha ur mafia!!
I wasn't thinking of numbers with the way he worded his post.

were you trying to respond to that?
Yeah, I meant to put a thumbs up there, but I forgot the "Windows + ." emotes don't work.

I love the slip up from Fext admitting they have an external chat assuming I read all the posts correctly.
Even more, the way he worded his posts, see the following quotes, really seems off.

Everyone with red names :P
did me saying it was all the red-named people tell you anything

Vote: Fext

You're aware that with what you said, you're saying you're scum right?

kinda feels like killjoy and fig are both being unfair in different ways here

not sure what that means lol

genuinely confused how you're still confused after I went out of my way to explain the "curious" meme
It's not so much I'm confused by the meme, I was never aware that such existed. Even then, what did that have to do with you saying you were in a "chat with reds(mafia)"?

"really seems off" my butt
If someone were to say "I'm in a chat and everyone has red names", how would you phrase your "These rub me the wrong way" sentence?

kinda feels like killjoy and fig are both being unfair in different ways here

not sure what that means lol
Can you elaborate more on this? thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom